It's settled, then

It's settled, then.

I wish we could genocide the south and repopulate with northerners, fuck Confederfags.

No more brother wars.

Oklahoma is full of the most retarded humans on this planet.

Lots of thots tho

My nikka

I'm fine with that if you kill our farm equipment (niggers) too.

I support this plan.

Y'all already move down here for the low taxes and weather. Problem is when you bring your shit ideas with you.

Luckily, white men mostly more similar than dissimilar. Women and shitskins are driving us apart.

Fuck you Oklahoma. Kansas is legit.

Look I was born in Kansas. There is fucking nothing there. You're fucking Nebraska lite.

You're not wrong. But also New England needs lebensraum and after we genocide the minorities and Urbanites we're pushing South.

Get out of the south, nigger lover.

There's a reason we sent the Cherokee to the Oklahoma dust bowl

>texas' hat
>relevant

LMAO this totally stinks like a slide thread btw, so no bump, asshole

sage, report and ignore off topic shit posters like this idiot.

>the states which were part of the 13 colonies have a low historical impact
This thread is worthy of saging and sliding.

No one outside of the US and maybe Canada cares about the American Revolution. America was already over 40 states in total when we became relevant.

I'm assuming Florida's only yellow because of WDW. It didn't originate there, you know. But I'm glad to know that, objectively, Oklahoma >>>> Texshit.

Dammit, I haven't seen a Braum's in years. Thanks for breaking my heart with nostalgia.

i don't even know what state it is you highlighted with blue lmao

Bow down to the superior Hoosier race

That's fine. Just be sure you culturally assimilate. You know, by remembering that the federal government is pure evil, that segregation was the only thing keeping the peace, desegregation destroyed southern schools, and that we make the best food and whiskey.

You wrecked the country. Might as well own what you broke.

Wetback tears

We had MULTIPLE different periods of time where we had a system that kept things as they should be, and you Yankee faggots fucked it up.
Now you want to come down here and tell us how to deal with niggers?
Neck yourself faggot.

Nah this is friendly comfy thread. Shill threads usually lame trying to set us up for infighting.

Oklahoma is the only state with 0 democrat counties and the only place where the others (native american) voted majority republican

They truly are the greatest state

Broken Arrow reporting in.

Eyyyyy oh! Okie brothers, unite!

Cherry.

>t. Shalom goldblatt