I just found out my wife has been cheating on me for 2 years, we have been married for 7 and have 2 children...

i just found out my wife has been cheating on me for 2 years, we have been married for 7 and have 2 children, this fucking bitch had sex with like 4 if not more people, 1 of them a nigger, if it wasn't for the children she would be dead now, she doesn't know i found out, what do i do ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iFH5ozbJ6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commit a John List on your family

just go live your damn life
consider her a possible enemy combatant
if divorce is better, do that
>in france
you're probably fucked

Tell more plz. I love hearing stories like this

> if it wasn't for the children

This is why you are cucked.
Be a man and take control.

>France

I truly pity you and your country. What went wrong

Tell her she is no longer allowed to cuck you anymore and then wash her feet you fucking spineless loser.

leave her

Time to go to the doctor and get tested for STDs. And yes you need to.

greatest ally has it
it won't be easy, but your children will make it
help send society a message

fuck off
this is your fault kike, my whore of a wife was probably brainwashed by the media, and im not cucked, i love my children and i want to raise right, i just want the bitch out of my life, too bad its not possible in this country.

Honor kill her user, i mean is kosher in mudslime countrys, right?

>cheating wife
1) Divorce and all the stress involved
2) See what she wants and what the family needs then forgive her and make arrangements to protect you and your children

Don't stew on it goyim do something about it.

Paternity test your children and secretly mobilize a lawyer to make the best possible case. If the children are yours then plan everything to take custody. When it is all ready strike and file for divorce. Best of luck.

PS if it all goes to shit leave her a quadraplegic. Not seriously though :^) don’t worry NSA man

kill her. Don't be a soyboy cuck.

>Can't kill her
Then make it look like an accident. You aren't doing your kids any favors by letting this whore live. They will pick up on your anger sooner or later.

>this is your fault kike, my whore of a wife was probably brainwashed by the media

user... Accept responsibility. Truth will set you free.

And also she is and will cheat on you. Forever. Sorry.

Set her up to look like a bad unfit parent. Take kids and raise them right while she gangbangs a hored of niggers

why didn't this thought pop up in my mind ? im seriously considering this now...

Kill your wife. But remember to incorporate lots emotional and physical torture or it won't be much of a punishment.

Varg, is that you?

French laws are retarded when it comes to divorce I hear. Just talk to a lawyer and see what you can do to minimize the damage. Don't let her know that you know or else she will engage with a lawyer too. Get your kids paternity tested if you can.

Not nothing, that's for sure. But it's never easy. First off, google your problem a bit. I'm sure someone else out there has more relevant things to say than I do. But here are my points:

- Gather evidence for a future court case.
- Figure out what happens when you divorce in your situation.
- Find someone new to marry.
- Always prioritize the kids.

When all is in place, you confront her about her selfish behavior. I mean really, cheating on someone is morally bankrupt. There's no defensible argument for it that isn't entirely self-centered. Like, you two have kids, man.

Um... Get a divorce? If you're unable to do that, fake your own death and move to a different country.

Yeah you idiot admit this online. Husband is always questioned and they will check your internet. That’s motive right there

don't tell her yet. Get evidence on her cheating and get a divorce lawyer so that she can't fuck you over too bad. I would play pretend till I got enough and leave her. It might be appealing for you to stay with her because of the children. But they will notice in time, that their parents hate each other. That won't help anybody.

Also, involve the kids in her torture before you dispose of them too.

This. Only this. Frame this bitch so hard she never sees her children again, or else the family court system will fuck you harder than that nigger that fucked your wife.

Divorce her and win custody of the kids.

HOLD THE FUCK UP AND DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE FUCKERS.
GO TO BIZ AND TELL THEM.
YOU NEED A FINANCIAL BACK OUT PLAN.
THAT CUNT IS GOING TO TRY TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

START PLANNING AN EXIT ROUTE FINANCIALLY TO MINIMIZE THE HIT.

drive in a car with her.. "lose" control of car...

crash into a telephone car on the passenger side

she dies.. you are banged up.

Keep kids. Fuck that coal burner

Sup Forums is anonymous you dumbass, btw i was just joking lmafo, i love my wife.

DIVORC HER

Just resort to having an open relationship.

>btw i was just joking lmafo, i love my wife.

BLACKED

You're a good man user, we know you're in love with your wife, may god keep her safe.

The Israeli poster is right. Don’t even try to salvage the marriage. Once someone cheats the trust is over and the relationship will be a facade at best. If kids are your primary concern the best thing you can do get a cordial divorce and pray your lawyer is better than hers.

how did you fin out?

paternity tests are illegal in france

I don't know what the weather is like in France but this time of year there is ice everywhere here in the northern US. Slip and falls happen all the time.

>But in all seriousness try this first

Carlos is right

Hiro is more right

kill her

Would say french cuck but this is too sad

pack your shit and go to somewhere like russia

I'm thinking of a word that's very similar to 'rice' that would fix this problem

1. Hide all money and stuff that you want to keep in a safe place far away from your wife and the government.
2.get another place to live
3. Bring kids to place
4. Wait for your wife to come home or whatever
5.”you filthy degenerate bitch you failed at being a mother I will take the kids and divorce you. You can keep this shitty apartment and fuck with Jamal as much as you want.
6. Leave
7. Ignore her until the divorce
8.get divorced
(Also you should talk to your lawyer n shieeet)
Heil hitler

this

Not politics. Post this on your Reddit board after you kys. K thanks bye

>gets cheated on by his whore of a wife probably because he is a beta
>"this is your fault kike"

AHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute state of stormtards

I just watched his case on Forensic Files. Creepy fucker.

Tell the kids when she's not there, but don't tell her you know.

The absolute state of white women.

You made a mistake in the fist step. You shouldn't have thrown your money and time to the lust controlled feminist sex machines.

Marriage is a joke nowadays. I'd rather fuck bitches randomly in clubs instead of finding a "regular" partner

You're flag says you're a Frenchcuck. I heard it was illegal to get paternity tests there and you've probably broken several laws just by finding out your wife was boning both Achmed and Jamal.

Frame her with hard drugs in large quantity and have lawyer ready to go and take kids

stop bitching pussy and ask for a threesome.

GB2/b/

How did you find out? answer this pls

I disagree user-kun. Death is too easy. For ultimate revenge you need to stretch it over many years. You need to take as much from her as you can without actually killing her. Take her beautiful face and eyesight with acid. If at all possible paralyze her from the waist down (neck down is ideal but difficult to pull off). Take her tongue so that she may never taste her favorite foods again. Take her hearing too if you wish though personally I would leave at least one sense intact so they know what is going on. She will spend the rest of her days in darkness and misery until she either dies of natural causes or kills herself. Either way you win.

this user
1000% this
call lawyer NOW

In America, with proof of infidelity and a mediocre lawyer you could have her paying you child support.

Enjoy your shithole.

Kek. Sup Forums in one post.

>fooling with a ho
>paying the to

justice served. MGTOW

Put all your money into cryptocurrencies you stupid baguette nigger. Then they will be lost to everyone but you.

Also take solace in the fact that adultery got the death penalty in the Bible and she will be going to hell unless she repents. But that applies to us all.

ITT We laugh at OP getting cucked

Hire an investigator, get evidence. Destroy her in court.

This isn't your blog and this isn't political. If you want some new pussy, grow an inch on your dick, cocklet. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'm sure you're miles ahead of me on that score.

sage

> MAD THAD CLAIMED THIS POST WAS A JOKE

go get a lawyer and get a plan ready to make it so she doesn't get fuck all out of you. even hire a PI to track her shit

You're free, user. Now you know the truth, so just take care of your kids and let her think everything is hunky dory while you do what you want. If she has a problem, just mention something vague and go on. Now you have a babysitter while you follow your passion and still have 24 hour access to your kids.

Also post a NON NUDE pic of your wife.

I surely knows its horrible and enraging, but for god sake dont make anything stupid yet, dont blow it telling her, contact a lawyer to procure the material savings and to keep the children, if not that whore is going to keep your roof and aside you will pay her.
Be strong frog, but also be smart.

this but also hide all your money from her

You have local mudslimes, might as well take advantage of them. Pay one to throw acid in her face, it will be filed away as an enrichement.

I've been seeing a few posts like this lately.
Makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=3iFH5ozbJ6k
what does this have to do with pol anyway?

they're probably someone else fucking kids, pierre.
get a paternity test (I know they're illegal in your shithole, get one anyways).
If they're not yours move away and change your name. the divorce will be fucking brutal-rape-fest with your enslavement as an assured outcome.

You have two options
1. Kill her and your children (Only the children if you suspect they aren't yours)
2. Divorce her and get full custody, get a new woman to be your wife and maybe produce more kids.
I'd suggest two, start documenting all the ways she's a shit mother now for court.

>get a paternity test
Also this. If they aren't your kids then just do option one or leave the picture entirely and get a new woman/have new kids

listen to this guy. People crash all the time due to bad weather, or at the very least, swerving out of the way to miss a squirrel or other animal. Shit happens when people drive to fast

Bad selection

I'd get out of town for awhile. Maybe go work in Quebec or something. Let the lawyers do their work and pick up the pieces later. Trying to engage with your situation rationally right now is probably impossible.

Why would you ever get married in FRANCE? FRANCE??????????
FFS user

Granted this is not a LARP, I have some advice.

Don't ruin your life because of a garbage woman. Dating in contemporary society is pure lottery. You have no idea whether your wife will be faithful or a slut. It's a risk we have to accept these days, if we want a wife and have children.

Basically, what I am saying: do not under any circumstances do anything illegal. There are other ways to fuck her over, legally, if you manage to keep your head cold. In doing this, emotion is your worst enemy.

Do you wanna know more of what I have in mind?