Do people actually think this? Should we an hero?

>seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
siderea.livejournal.com/1230660.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERY MORNING THE WORLD IS A LITTLE BIT MORE RETARDED

IF A BITCH EVER LIES TO ME IM GONNA SUE HER FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT

Wait, wouldn't that fuck the trannies over hard?

I dont think i have ever been angrier at the title of an article. How about lying about being a total cunt and then bringing it up 2 years later?

I'm assuming make-up and push-up bras and other assorted feminine tricks (read:lies) will be included in this legal definition, right?

>I am the BONER!!! GOD!!!
>rrrraaappppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Go to jail and get raped.

>vice
the self-awareness

/thread

"I'm on the pill"

yeah nah wouldn't trust em as far as I can throw em women are simply indoctrinated to hate men from a young age

>have backward subhumans ravaging western countries
>committing actual physical rapes en masse
>lets try get nightclub chads and frat boys imprisoned for lying

>Lying about gender
fair enough
>lying about job
Lmaoing at the state of society

Do.

at worst its fraud

"I promise nothing's in the drink"

If lying to get laid is sexual assault, then roasties lying about how many other men they've had sex with is rape.

What about Make up.

>Lying a form of sexual assault

Funnily enough the case law is mixed. In one instance the courts say the woman consented because she consented to having sex despite clear fraud by the male in lying about who he was. On the other hand courts have said a doctor who lies to a woman that sex was part of her therapeutic treatment held consent was obtained fraudulently.

TLDR Its all bullshit goyim just grab them by the pussy.

Yet lying about being on birth control si fine and dandy for women?

top kek betas BTFO!

Are they willing to prosecute trannies if they manage to get this considered sexual assault?

Someone posted a thread earlier about how now feminists claim masturbating is a form of rape, so sure why not.

Women lying about sexual history should legally constitute as sexual assault.

Is wearing make-up to make yourself look way better looking than you really are rape?

So every single woman is a rapist? Makeup is a form of deception.

be careful VICE! is dying your hair to get laid form of sexual assault, how about padding your bra or wearing high heels, how about wearing makeup?

this is why i only do business with prostitutes. they know what i want and i know what they want

SHOULD WOMEN EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS?

It sure is sexual assault.

Is making a guy horny sexual harassment/assault.

Shouldn't make up be a form of sexual assault aswell then?

>print pic of feminist roastie
>look at cartoons
>nut on roastie pic
>post pic of nut covered roastie pic
Rrrraaaaaappppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!?

>Nudism is the only way!
>Strip today and stop sexual assault!
Oh dear.

Makeup = rape.

She looks hideous in both photos

this, better example would have been that landwhale hit by the quads of peace in charlottesville.

she looks equally as shit, the exact same in the before and after pic, you failtard

in the first pic you can clearly see shes overweight and ugly.

3/10 would bang if very very very drunk.

We already have laws protecting us from this in South Australia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

If you lie about your gender, you will get stabbed until you die, and the courts will protect us.

guess how many trannys you see on the street in SA? (hint, it's zero)

Women are liars from the very moment they meet you with makeup.

All those movies where space aliens travel back in time to study more primitive humans and relearn how to fuck again and procreate were based on white people circa now

What if you got plastic surgery and lied about not being ugly?

It's the job of the person who is deciding to engage in sex to make sure that they aren't making a mistake ahead of time. This requires responsibility and a penchant for not making impulsive decisions while in the moment or inebriated. This applies to situations which favor or don't favor general Sup Forums beliefs. No normies will care that trannies are lying to sucker men into sex, they'll only care that some gas station attendee told a girl he was actually a software developer so she'd fuck him for his perceived career, intelligence, and financial stability.

Besides, if you're dumb enough to put yourself in a situation to accidentally fuck a tranny or contract AIDS you probably deserve whats coming to you. This is just another idea to take responsibility for one's actions out of their hands.

They want EVERYTHING to be sexual assault. It's about stopping people from having sex. Especially heterosexual white people.

It's also about putting as much power as possible into the hands of the woman, who's guaranteed to use it irresponsibly.

Although, who's going to lie the most, it's women of course, so from that perspective, it could backfire.

>cakes on hundreds of dollars of make-up
>gets breast implants
>fucks some guy who lied about his net worth
>I WAS RAPED

DELIVER US FROM EVIL

Except a guy who lies about being a girl. Then you're the rapist for refusing them.

lies to get laid is now sexual assault. welp lets just cut the crap fellows and go strait to rape, no buying drinks, being friendly, chatting them up and listening to inane bullshit cause its all gonna be rape in the end, so cut out the middle and get strait to the pussy. thank you vice for making rape great again.

makeup is a form of lying

"Some say" is now recognized as "we say" in the states, Leaf.

>lying to get fucked

So, I guess all women who wear makeup belong in prison?

>lying is misrepresentation
>so
>women will give up
>makeup
>bras that alter bust
>clothes that alter figure
>dying their hair
>heels
>their general personalities

You mean like, all women's genetic instinct?

No user, I think this law, like any, is against men only... again

>PUAs sued into oblivion
>Sup Forums becomes more virginized than ever
>entertainment value of Sup Forums goes to over 9000 keks

I support you, ladies

So if women lie about their number of sexual partners you can get them in jail?? PERFECT

Would men be able to get laid without lying? Seriously, I hate lying and liars and I'm a virgin. Every dude who gets laid lies about something, usually how they feel about the girl too. We all know damn well you can't just walk up to any girl and be like "hey I think you're great, lets have sex!" Not even Chad can do that, because they'll reject him simply to play hard to get/pretend they're not easy sluts.

So women pretty much force you to lie or be dishonest. This a game where they make up the rules and now they're constantly complaining about the people who win by following the rules they wanted. They're too short-sighted and self-righteous to notice the error here too, they're thinking "a guy said he was richer than he is before we had sex, that's lying to get laid and wrong!" she's not thinking "why do I insist on having a partner with a large income" or "if I had to be honest to get laid, I'd have to not wear make up and be honest with how I attracted to guys I actually am"

That's not what they're point in proposing something like "lying=sexual assault." It's just shallow female thinking of "anything sex didn't go the way I ideally wanted it but won't realistically ask for it, it's sexual assault because those words are more emotionally weighty" and dodging responsibility as usual.

>We all know damn well you can't just walk up to any girl and be like "hey I think you're great, lets have sex!"
Not if you say that you can't, but it is possible user.
>So women pretty much force you to lie or be dishonest.
No, you're choosing to be dishonest. I've gotten laid more by saying offensive things than I have by being nice, and I have tried it both ways.
Treat 'em like dirt and they'll stick to you like mud, virgin.

>"I'm on the pill"

This oh so much. This is the reason why I had a vasectomy, so that when the cunts say "Fuck me bareback, don't worry, I'm on the pill" and you know she just wants you to knock her up so that she can "Ooops" you and fuck your shit up, you still have options.

The shittiest ones are the single moms, but for me they are the most rewarding.

The look on their faces when they have been rawdogging you regularly for two months (while claiming to be on the pill) and still can't understand why they aren't pregnant is awesome, especially since neither party can say anything...

Worth 10,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs.
I must admit that the easiest lays are single moms . They are so desperate to pull an "Oopps" and snag some guy who has his own place and a decent job they will fuck you bareback with the old "Don't worry user, I'm on the pill / coil / some other shit".

Fortunately, I've had a vasectomy overseas (Cheers Malaysia), which nobody knows about, so I can fuck them to my hearts content as long as they are clean.

About 2-months in they start getting that quizzical look wondering why they're not pregnant, but she can't say anything because that would reveal her hand.

It starts to go pear shaped after a while and they start going fucking crazy over why they can't trap you with a womb turd, which is when it is time to move on.

I keep one or two in floating as potentials through Tinder / POF so that as soon as one burns out I can vine-swing to the next.

It's not perfect, but I get continual guilt-free sex, so I'm happy.

This user is intelligent.

BTW It's called an asshole filter, and it's bloody fascinating:
siderea.livejournal.com/1230660.html

I don't think it's possible to get laid while being 100% honest, I'm fairly certain some small dishonesties and white lies and so on are absolutely necessary.

My theory is that women actually select for good liars, because good liars prioritise feelings over actions, and therefore make more amenable partners to women. For instance, if a good liar cheats on you, there's a much lower chance you'll find out and be hurt. What matters here isn't the cheating, but the emotional harm of discovery. If you select a good liar, you're way less likely to get burned.

>Worth 10,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs
kek
live the dream maylaybro

Don't focus on extreme outliers, dude. Maybe 1/10,000 men can do that, but that's not really statistically interesting.

Pay more attention to what is saying, I'm certain you'll learn something.

Constantly focusing on bizarre statistical outliers is a good way to never learn anything about what the world is really like. It's like saying "Look at Neil Degrasse Tyson, clearly black people are just as intelligent as any other ethnic group". It makes you look like a fucking retard.

Also, read this:
>siderea.livejournal.com/1230660.html

On the positive side, any time a woman lies about the number of partners she raped me.

I've been raped EVERY TIME I had sex so far. (0 times).

I've never been asked by a cunt "Have I had a vasectomy" or "Am I shooting blanks", so I've never lied about it, just omitted it.

>Maybe 1/10,000 men can do that, but that's not really statistically interesting.
I've done it, I do it, it's doable.
How many women have you fucked? I'm speaking from field research. Getting laid is easy, you're intellectualizing it way too much.
Get out of your head, japbro.

Makeup is lying.

Its because they are sheltered. Only the milleu around them matters, everything else is akin to fiction. These retards have never had real problems, and now theyre bitching about trivial bullshit. I propose peacefull nonviolent mass rape of american college students

Sure, you're one of the 1/10,000. Let's play along and say that's true: It doesn't address my core point, which is that you're letting statistical outliers cloud you're judgement.

It's like saying, "I'm 6"5', so most men are 6'5"" It makes no fucking sense at all.

Do they teach you even basic statistics in America?

At that rate, if a woman misled them man in any way before/during marriage, the marriage is then null and void, and she doesnt get a goddamn penny.

They are cannibalizing their own kind here. Their thirst for virtue signalling obviously fucks over their own people but really who cares, females are dumb , SJWs are dumb and don't know what they want

Your premise is wrong from the start - you don't know how to be playfully (or aggressively) mean to a woman so you assume nice-ing your way into pussy is the only way.
>I don't think it's possible to get laid while being 100% honest, I'm fairly certain some small dishonesties and white lies and so on are absolutely necessary.
You are mistaken. Women fuck men they respect, and they'll sooner share a man they respect with another woman than be with a man who's beneath her, unless she just wants adoring attention for a while and then to dump the poor bastard.
That's where guys like you come in. Something to play with in between fucking guys like me.

You still haven't answered my question -- how many women have you fucked?

Fuck girl who said she's only had sex with 4 guys
find out it was 12 guys, charge her for sexual assault, free moneyz feels good man

yes, a woman lying about her age means consent is invalidated, sexual assault.

Didn't they try to pass a law like this in New Jersey a while back?
>Vice opinion piece
>To be taken seriously

About 30-35.
I have no trouble with women pal, I can sweet-talk any of them out of their pants. I lie through my fucking teeth to get laid, though. Every time I'm honest with a woman - about my political views, about my hobbies, about my usage of Sup Forums, whatever - they drop me faster than a ton of bricks.
And if you say "Well I've told women I'm 100% Natsoc trump voting race realist and they've sucked my dick", I'll just know you're trolling.

Lying about not having the HIV to get laid is legal by specific legislation in California. Vice needs to sue them

You don't need the second picture. You don't even need to analyse the first picture in depth. You can tell straight away from the angle.

>lies
Does makeup count?

I see what you're saying user, but why are you trying to talk to women about Sup Forums or politics to begin with? I never lie if they ask, but why bother?

I'm at University, and in the Social Sciences, so basically in the kinds of circles I move things get political instantly, invariably.
I've learned to just lie constantly. The few times I've shown even 0.1% of my power level have been socially disastrous for me.

Plus your micro dick doesn't help Jap boi!

>I'm at University
>in the Social Sciences
Ahh, fair enough. Remember though: women's power is in your fear of what their reaction might be, and if you don't give a fuck they can't do shit. Just don't care if they get mad, it's very liberating.

>makeup is now rape

>muh dick
as expected from a nigger.

Yeah I mean I have a career to think about so thanks for the advice but no thanks

No you bigot because trannies are the gender they say they are.

OK salaryman, remember me when you jump in front of the 10:25 to Shinjuku because you're afraid of girls.

What could go wrong?

>as expected from a nigger.

Time for you to an hiro

kek

The left has become incredibly puritanical as of late.

This is entirely putting faith into people (women) to not abuse this for shekels. "user said he made over 100k a year!!!! HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME EVEN THOUGH I LET HIM STICK IT IN ME"

>implying you can prove how many people slept with a hoe

I knew some Chad LARPer would respond to that with

>WELL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN WALK UP TO ANY GIRL AND SAY "GIVE SEX ME YES!" AND GET LAID!"

No you fucking can't. Even actual dudes, who actually get laid, bitch and complain about how much work they put into it and how much they have to fucking lie. I'm friends with tons of guys I can't talk to about certain things we love because GIRLS might find out and think less of them. Simply things like vidya. They might love it but around girls pretend they don't. That's what I mean about lying to get laid.

It's either that or pretend you have more money or more social status. Guys do this all the time. That's the pathetic lying I just never wanted to engage in to get laid. I have my virginity, sure, but I have a clean conscious too. Which I can't say for most of the sex-havers who will throw away any moral or principal of value for any amount of sex. And then get caught in the act and look like fools and lose the girls anyways.

I get that theory too and I want to add something more insane -- That women prefer evil just because they think it'll help them get away with their evil. She dates a liar because when it's time for her to lie, the other liar will help out. Stuff like that.

There is always these guys who say this shit and they can't back up. They're so insecure on an anonymous image board, postulating how laid they want others to think they get. It's pathetic. I knew the point of the post would go over someone head when I mentioned you can't just walk up to a girl and ask for sex... Sup Forums LOVES to troll that you can and yet can never provide any actual evidence of this.

ITT: people who can't get laid without lying

so yes, you should an hero, but not for the reason you think :)

Women do that all the time though.

>Unless you're HIV positive, which is no longer a crime in California.

FUCKING LIBERAL LOGIC

>>I don't think it's possible to get laid while being 100% honest, I'm fairly certain some small dishonesties and white lies and so on are absolutely necessary.

>You are mistaken.

Oh okay. Because you can walk right up to a girl and be like "Hey I love your fucking tits, but I think you're annoying, so how about I just fuck your tits until I cum and I'll not have to deal with your annoying mouth!" -- Yup. Chad says it all the time I'm sure. Chad never lies or does anything he's not actually into to convince this person to fuck him.

>That's where guys like you come in. Something to play with in between fucking guys like me.

Stop LARPing with your 2011 PUA forum-tier responses dude.

See how much of a meme it is here on Sup Forums?

It's literally "I don't know how to get laid but since I know everyone doesn't I'm going to pretend I know just to troll everyone"... It's every time the subject comes up, which is every fucking thread.

Let's see if the law forces women to remove makeup, because it's the biggest lie in all this.

Wut