Shingeki no Kyojin 93

Ymir is kill. Being Reiner is suffering.

Reminder muh ocean is literally just some fat guy's piss.

AM a cute.

The warriors are and always will be best shingekis.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Did Reiner just become the best character of SNK?

Endgame right here, brothers.

Pieck best girl.

Well, except for betafags that'd rather have Gabi instead of a girl that loves bending over

Shhhh, Mikasa is sleeping.

Watch out for the spoilers. Mods might getchu.

/thread

Shifter Historia when?

What did he mean by that?

cute

Yes.

How big will the shitstorm be once it is revealed that Mikasa ate Annie?

The closest Historia will get to become a titan is having Reiner fuck her furiously. In respect for Ymir.

GABI GABI GABI GABI GABI

Not gonna lie I got a boner on this page. There is something about smug kids getting put in their places.

>Implying he wasn´t already since Utgard.

xth for Best Girl

Ymir deserved a better death.

>girl

>memories of allegedly-based Marcel and his bond with his brother were so powerful, they caused Ymir to abandon Hisu and commit suicide
>memories of Ymir's love for Hisu will cause Galliard to gain tremendous empathy for people behind the walls and defect or at least give up and show mercy
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

LM soon.

It's perfect.

>Ymir is kill. Being Reiner is suffering.
>Zeke is afraid of Levi
>Reiner has PTSD
I need more user much more

I haven't read the manga and waiting for the show to conclude will take 5 years. I am wondering what side Reiner is fighting for and what their goal is. Are they bad guys or do they just have their own agenda?

So Galliard didn't bother going through Ymir's memories in-depth?

Pieck is dream grill.

i would like to see a completely new character as shifter in paradise....

*Historia

Reiner just joined Kenny and Erwin in the Top Tier of the official rankings.

>Manlet and Hanji will give birth to a child
Fuck... that must be one hell of an edgelord.

>10 minutes of filler cutscene

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or just marry Hisu after whipping out the SL.

tbqh Annie is kill too

Nonsense. Bullshit.

>Humanity's strongest and smartest
You mean one hell of a super human. will probably be an aspie

But literally how?
He was just a side character, but now he captured all of our hearts.

Considering how people die in this manga, she got a much better death than most of them. The way she died totally reminded me of Uri, same position and same dead expression on her face.

Nah. The main purpose of these memories is guilt. He'll basically feel horrible he ruined Hisu's life.

He's handsomu

Why the fuck is horrible subs taking so long.

Isayama can write a really good character when he chooses to. He just generally shits all over everyone.

>the animefication of Brock Lesnar
>handsome
Look I love Reiner, but I wouldn't call him handsome. The closest would be marcho.

He didn't.

>now
He was always the best.

he is just a better character than before and that is enough for the Sup Forumsnons

Yeah this was definitely the highlight of the chapter.

I love Reiner. I hope he protects his imoutos and otoutos and find peace.

Poor Reiner. Such mixed feelings about being a Warrior.

Reiner always has been a glorious magnificent bastard.

I want to ride the Mule Titan.

I wonder how the show would be if instead of having the story be about Eren's journey to destroy all the titans to have Reiner on his journey to exterminate the evil humans.

Annie is looking at Bertolt?

Galliard vs Historia when?

Even after killing hunders of thousands of innocent people?

Total resignation to their fates. Although Uri was already dying and Ymir had a few years left.

There's too much to explain. Basically he's a child soldier for a nation outside the walls that is opposed to walled humanity, but his experiences inside the walls have led him to doubt that his homeland is just. He doesn't really have a choice in what he does. His goal is to capture Eren, then wipe out humanity within the walls completely.

Oh.

Yes. By Reiner logic, she is tsundere for him.

Exactly why.
>inb4 muhh morals

But why do they want to wipe out walled in humanity? Are they a threat or something?

>Are they bad guys or do they just have their own agenda?

They are Nazi collaborators.

His sins are part of what makes him great. He would be as boring as EMA if he was just a generic hero.

Edgy

As long as Eren lives, they're an massive treat to humanity.

agreed

falco a shit

>better
I don't think that is possible user. He just made a 360 degree chance to his character. From almost cucking Ymir to this fatherly model to the newer generation.

>Bert died without seeing Annie again
>Ymir died without seeing Historia again

It's like poetry.

>But why do they want to wipe out walled in humanity? Are they a threat or something?

Supposedly they want the fossil fuel resources under the island, although their primary goal now is winning a victory to scare the rest of the world.

Genociding walled humanity isn't necessary, and in fact it would be eliminating a large resource of titan power, but it's easier than pacifying them, I guess?

>buzzword
It's called enjoying his character conflicts and struggles. You're not supposed to self-insert retard.

Annie is next.

If you completely ignore the world building of SnK, you can always go m-muh morals.

Yeah but when they first attacked, Eren wasn't a titan.

I don't ship them and noticed that :D

Falco > Gabi

Annie died without seeing ___ again?

Annie doesn't love anyone.

Reiner > Eren
Annie > Mikasa
Bert > Armin
Zeke > Manlet
Pieck > Hanji
Galliard > Jean

Prove me wrong.

Yes, Grisha was.

Annie what? Dies without seeing her father? Not that big of an impact.

They deserved it though.

her dad

he wanted to glare @ dat ass for a little longer

>implying that smart is something that comes with genes

If Annie fucking dies of titan cancer while in the crystal I'm gonna die with her.

what did he mean by this?

She's probably already dead. They found the way to get her out of the crystal and take her power during the 4 year time-skip.

>Armin.

Most of the characters are good. Unfortunately Eren and Mikasa are shit now, mainly because they've barely developed since chapter 50.

She ate her father.

Ymir still did it on her own will and living a couple years more would mean nothing to her by that point.

Can't do it. Right on all counts.

Please.

The walled people (Eldians) are a special race that can be transformed into titans, and the king of the wall people can control titans as weapons. They used to rule an empire, but one king had a change of heart and left the empire, created the walls, and tried to make it so the titans could never be controlled again and would keep the wall people contained within the wall.

The nation outside the walls kept some Eldians alive, who they use as titan warriors (Reiner, Bert, Annie). However many people would prefer they genocide the eldians entirely.

Eren, the one she loves most.

TRIGGERED

*And Armin.