Assange... Castled?

C’mon chess fags. What’s this mean? Why’s black king protected? Ain’t Julian the white wizard?

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/analysis/4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2_w_-
lichess.org/analysis/4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2_b_-
chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790211011047460864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Juslian Assange is a pysop. He doesn't even exist. He's a computer generated image. All you fags sperging out over him are fucking autists.

>What's this mean?
It means Julian Assange smells like shit, I didn't forget.

Looks like black is one move away from check mating white...

I don't see an obvious checkmate for either side, nor do we know who's turn it is, though it's presumably white.

Not checkmate. Any move on the white king could result in slaughter on both sides with zero benefit.

White knight just needs to get out of the way.

still not on aus_fag shit posting levels.
you leaf faggot KYS

Assuming whites turn, its checkmate. Black is kill.

Stockfish recommends Black to move Rook from E8 to E2 or White move Pawn A2 to A4.

Unless I did something wrong the game is not over.

How?

Knight moves up, exposing king to rook. King only has one safe exit and no support. White moves bishop two spaces up, exposing king to queen and checkmate.

Nothing. He wants you to know he plays chess online. That's all. :3

>exposing king to rook
That's the queen.
Looking at that I would think it's somewhat likely that black has castled at some point. But it couldn't have been the last turn because the other rook would have had to have moved after the castling.

It's a draw game.
Both players are playing defensively. Neither one can advance the game without crippling their own offense and severely limiting their options. One of the players is aiming to stall so the game is called.

There are a few ways one could look at this. First, the general situation on the board is interesting. Black has lost a lot of pieces, but still has:
>Kang
>Queen
>Bishop
>2 Rooks
INB4 Pawns (I don't care about pawns)
On Black side of the board, the Kang is well defended. Though overall the game is going terribly for Black, their Kang is safe.
White still has:
>King
>Queen
>2 Bishops
>Rook
White is doing better, a lot more pieces, but has worked themselves into a corner. They are a few bad moves away from defeat.

Points of interest:
>White King can't move specifically and only because of the Black Queen
>If the White Knight on B1 moves, the final White Rook is dead
>If the White Pawn on G2 moves, the White Queen is dead
>If the Black Pawn on F7 moves, the Black Kang is dead

Summary:
The White King is trapped in C2 by the Black Queen but the Black team overall is weak, and the Black Kang is one bad move away from defeat.

the game is not over at all
i saw those moves im so proud

In short, I think this means that Assange has been playing for time for a while, and may have to for a little while longer.

Unless there's a way to convert piece location to a code?

>being this retarded

Black/deep state is way overextended.

FEN: 4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2

Queen to H1. Checkmate. kys retard

How can you be confusing one king and not the other?

U wot m8

It means nothing. You need to realize he's getting off on tweeting random shit and laughing a the people who think it secretly means anything.

This. I'm getting so sleepy you guys.

time to realize he's been dead for over a year and its the deepstate getting off pretending to be him

Stockfish vs Stockfish

If white moves next I have white winning after some 30+ moves.

If black moves next I have a draw in 20+ moves due to repetition of position/threefold repetition rule.

This is just what stockfish 8 playing itself on that board layout finds. Maybe there is something else hidden.

Lol. Just fucking lol.

Its helluva lot more true than you think

translate the chess board pieces to get the insurance file password you dip.

I already did FEN position.

None iof this matters. Assange has the classic god complex. He is a hacker and famous. Think to yourself how many times that has happened. Every day that goes by convinces me he is psy-op.

you get a cookie.

This
He was raised in some kind of program parallel to MK and he's probably been dead for a while. Most of the Wiki info has been irrelevant and outdated IT data. Anything cryptic at all causes a worldwide sperg out, and it's funny af

White to play:

lichess.org/analysis/4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2_w_-

Black to play:

lichess.org/analysis/4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2_b_-

Post me one hint on Wikileaks that means one iota and maybe i’ll Change my mind.

Hes holed up in that fucking embassy, hes probably just beat MS chess on hard mode and wanted to show it off

IMPORTANT

IT'S FROM THIS GAME

THE POSITION IS FROM THIS GAME

The position is from Capablanca vs Marshall, 1918. Move 24. This game birthed to what is now known as the "Marshall Attack" in the Ruy Lopez.

Never trust a leaf

GUYS THE BLACK TEAM IS THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Seriously think about it. White would make first move. That would be corruption and acts of war. Thats got deep state MIC written all over it. The black King in chess is more secure than the White King at the start of the game. Civil Liberty being the toughest thing to take without objection

He’s just a psy-op. Probably Russian so as to convince Americans to fight the government just like what’s happening all over the world. People need to understand the big players in this game are never killed. For the simple fact that they are to influential to just get rid of. Hitler : n0 evidence of his death Osama no evidence of death. Building 7: no evidence to support a total footprint collapse. JFK: brain disappeared before the coroners were done with autopsy. His wife even collected some brain matter off the trunk, later said she thought they could put it back in? So much more if you just look.

Do you even chess, bro?

intredasting user
tell me more

>Building 7: no evidence to support a total footprint collapse
Are you saying building 7 never fell?

No. Stop being retarded leaf.

Rumor has it he was raised in a cult. I personally think wikileaks is a blackmailing op funded by shadow groups. That's why it teases so much an barely comes through with anything that can btfo anyone. Just makes them sweat and lose elections.

so what happens after this??

No I'm not trying to be retarded, I'm just saying....I mean....What are YOU saying?

He died a long ago shill.

People in this thread are retarded

>>If white move
white bishop to black pawn = checkmate

>>if black move
Has to block white bishop
Any move they make still exposes the king
I won't go through every scenario, just look at the board and think 3 to 4 moves ahead
either situation whites win

Nothing he has posted is of any real consequence but I do believe he influenced the election in a huge way. I feel that this website was part of it as well unbeknownst to its users. I can’t say I don’t appreciate the outcome but i just don’t trust him based on the fact that he never produces anything damning. Just stuff that makes people think twice.

>white bishop to black pawn = checkmate

Yeah nah.

It's not checkmate, it's just check. The rook can capture the bishop. So could the king since it wouldn't be putting itself in check doing so.
Jesus fuck how can so many of you not know how to play chess?
>american aducation

No evidence to support the official report. In fact they don’t even mention the building in it. THEY DONT EVEN MENTION BUILDING 7 IN THE 9/11 COMMISION REPORT!

This is truer than most people realize. They view them as this scary, omniscient entity rather a bunch of literally inbred and half-insane retards who can barely hold their shit together. Once the "rank and file" wake up they'll have almost zero power.

>People in this thread are retarded
at least use proper notation if you're going to call people retarded.

assuming you mean Bxf7+ then no, it's not checkmate at all. Black just takes the bishop with Rxf7.

Give them a break they like Kim kardashian. It’s not thier fault and you know it.

Because it wasn't hit by a plane goy.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

White hat or cape? Capablanca - white wins

Oh that's what you mean. Well yeah no shit. 2 planes, 3 buildings. More heavily damaged buildings still stood up. We're on the same page then.

>Juslian Assange is a pysop. He doesn't even exist. He's a computer generated image. All you fags sperging out over him are fucking autists.
what's your problem with my citizen leaf? do you wanna fight?

I think he meant the evidence for the way the towers fell was in building 7

Pretending to know about chess like a BAWSS

WELL DONE
Black must have surrendered.

Comes from a Capablanca game, regarded as one of the greatest chess talents of all time. Also Cuban. Could be something about that.

Also, the computer (Stockfish) says the best move for white at the current position is A4. There's no checkmate line, at least not 22 moves deep.

Chess is actually the most boring bored game

Kek, he's part of that shithole, now?

They really thought Hillary would win. They put all their chips in on that one. It was the only way they could continue the sharade. What’s funny is you would have to be half retarded to make a bet like that. And we know Chelsea is definitely retarded with her public approval of the church of Satan and her upside down cross she always wears. They really think the masses are fast asleep.

I think the name means something cuz he's been memed as white wizard for while and sheit.

dunno, tell me.

HEY RETARDS THE BLACK ROYALTY IS ABOUT TO LOSE ITS GOING
HILLARY CLINTON IS A HIGH PRIEST OF SATAN

Guys, you're not thinking 4-dimensionally

I'm assuming assange is black kang and the embassy is the rook I have no idea who the others are, wikileaks members maybe?

Unfortunate

A friendly reminder the hare does not win the race.

The don is mafia connected. It’s why the gay mafia is scared shit;ess.

The game was also played in 1918 New York
Some events from 1918
>January 8 – Woodrow Wilson delivers his Fourteen Points speech.
>January 12 (100 years ago today)– Finland enacts a "Mosaic Confessors" law, granting Finnish Jews civil rights.
>January 27 – The Finnish Civil War begins with the Battle of Kämärä. (Finnish jews were given rights 19 days earlier)
>January 19 – Russian Constituent Assembly proclaims Russian Democratic Federative Republic, but is dissolved by Bolshevik government on same day.
>January – 1918 flu pandemic: "Spanish 'flu" (influenza) first observed in Haskell County, Kansas.
>February 6 – Women's suffrage in the United Kingdom: Representation of the People Act gives most women over 30 the vote.

Stfu faggot. Stop this stupid shit.

Capablanca vs Marshall, 1918. Move 24

JEB SURGE IMMANENT

The black king and queen are the masters of the DC swamp. If they make a move they'll be caught, but if they wait they'll still be caught.

>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
Stellar 911 QRD user. What's your take on (((Kubrick)))?

so white knight moves out of the way so black queen can take rook for free? and what does this accomplish ?

Look where the black king is. If you ever get into that position you basically can’t lose. Never the less this is pay-ops

How would this game look on a 3D chess board?

Look, shit for brains liberals... The crown piece with a cross on top is the King. The other crown piece without the cross is the Queen. In this scenario, you're saying to move the Queen to H1 and there will be a checkmate. Both pieces that can move to H1 in one turn are both Queens (the crown pieces without a cross on top), and both can capture each other when either goes to H1, depending on whose turn it is. There are no checks or checkmate as they're both Queens and the game continues regardless if the Queen is captured or not because the King is the only important piece and the Queen is just as expendable as a pawn. Granted, it's easier to win a game if you have a Queen, but it's still doable without; it all depends on who you're playing with, of course.

The point is, your leftist mind is so fucked up you cannot even into logic. You stupid fucks need to go and stay go before you're made to, by force. You don't have the intelligence to resist anyways.

>stupid shit
Have you even been to this place b4? That's all it is...

Just because it annoys you

>Game played in 1918
>Between Capablanca and Marshal
>The Marshal attack of the Ruy Lopez was used

>End of WWI and Armistice with Germany (Compiègne): Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies between 5:12 AM and 5:20 AM in Marshal Foch's railroad car in Compiègne Forest in France. It becomes official on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.
>Marshal Foch

Look at it.

The game was played on October 23rd 1918.

October 23rd seems like a relevant Wikileaks date re: 2016

Assange is the digital BinLaden, fabricated and useful

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790211011047460864

this is how the game went

Nice family photo, I assume you are the one in the middle?