It is really sad that you will all fall for roasties

who will pretend to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

Reproduction is a scam, all children are a gross and negligent loss off resources and time.

If you make one by accident, tell the mother she is on her own. they almost always abort it unless you tell them specifically not to.

Seven billion people and most are shit skins... I'd rather just blow the whole world up with nukes and salt the earth.

>would rather blow the entire world than get blown by someone with lots of experience pleasing dicks

This....this is a perfect leaf post.

Trans chicks are a half-measure. We need to use science to transmogrify mankind and unite the sexes, preserving the best features and removing the worst. No more males or females. Just a singular human archetype capable of everything. Stronger, more beautiful, more virile, and healthier than anything that came before. And once we possess the ability to make it so, every living human must undergo metamorphosis to become such a divine entity.

Just turn us all into anime catgirls desu senpai.

anyone else here unironically get turned on by giant roastie vaginas?

I see the children are up late since its not a school night...c'mon kids, it's beddy-bye time. You can shitpost in the morning.

yeah keep telling yourself that

Hello LEAF virgin. You're just mad you can't control your women. You'll never get a prime unsoiled female because you're so pathetic. Keep staying mad.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME COPY/PASTE SLIDE KIKE BULLSHIT FROM LAST NIGHT
>KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING MAPLE-KIKE

natalie mars "ftw"

She's gross.
Here, this is a real woman

We have this thread everyday it seems you nigger. I don't even hate traps or anything but you literally just posted that exact pasta in another thread I was in about single Christian women.
Line trap was better

Oh yeah kike ?

One white roastie is worth 6 million burning jews
>One white roastie is worth 6 million burning jews

Never forget this you beasts.

>you literally just posted that exact pasta in another thread I was in about single Christian women.
Guilty. Funny though

The very definition of bolt on tits. Why are you posting this pasta around?

What's with all the Natalieposting lately?

>Why are you posting this pasta around?
For the lols

Least you could do was post some decent pics if you're just going to wait everyone's time

>don't waste my time, as I can't help but click trap threads
>btw you have any good trap pics?

Well bite the bullet to further the white race but ethnostate soon.

It's bullet a traps benis?

I would assume you'd have posted some by now.

This was posted on my last thread. By you?

>modern women are shit so lets fuck men instead.
No thanks.

>Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

Womb implants is the nuclear fusion of trannies. Always just 20 years away.

>pure
>trans
>girls
of course its a fucking leaf

『negatory 』

Guess sex dolls are becoming more popular. But where are the trans dolls?

long but worth the read

You just but a dick insert. You buy a doll with the removable vagina and then you take it out and slip in the insert.

>trap sex dolls
How can women even compete

Most Trans have all had sex with minorities, most of them bareback for cash.
They play all saving the white race just to get attention from you fags because they get tired of being called mentally ill.

No clue. But it's nice you can switch it back and forth.

I've been seeing this doll posted a lot lately.

It's new I believe. It's the right amount of thiccness. H cup I believe it says on the store page.

OP what the fuck. Transgirls can't get pregnant and you can't reproduce with them. For that reason alone the most degenerate white women is always worth more than a transfag

jesus christ look at those linebacker shoulders

I'd bareback that slut

>would allow a coal burner to touch him

please KYS degenerate

>I'd let that slut bareback me
fixed faggot

POO IN SLUT

nope

Not really
It's funny how me being white (a Slav) reading that lol

this thread again how fun

i fall for no roasties, LEAF FSGGOT

+1 (You) $0.02 has been deposited in your account.

what a pretty girl what's her name