Jeff to the rescue!

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks so kikey. Its very hard to believe that he isn't one.

This is really great. All those art, philosophy, trans and womyn's studies degrees will really bolster the nation.

>a 30 thousand dollar degree
lib arts it is then

Try 330,000 nomaths

amazon customer service training

retard detected

That's probably because he is one.

A man worth 100 billion dollars. What incredible charity. He wont spend much of his own fortune, just a symbolic amount, he'll pass the real cost onto the taxpayer.

Can't ICE just trace where the money goes or something?

I truly wish a hard death on him. Why? A vile money grubbing jew.
The toppest.
The best ever.

Lol fuck you natural born kids. You fucks need to take out student loans and pay them off for the rest of your fucking life! Soooo basically fuck America.

Ahh future cheap labor, how nice

College is cheaper in El Salvador

He is, you stupid leaf.

Pic related?

The elite are not your friend.

>Abolish anchor baby laws
>Actually deport the spics

How fucking difficult can it be? You don't even have the Euro """excuse""" of the countries not wanting their human garbage back.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1827
broofs?

Is he going to run for gov of CA?

Alright, UPS driver here - 200 packages in a day is easy, especially without pickups.

That article is written by someone who's never huffed it before.

>piss jugs
way of the road, bubs

More wasted money.

Should have donated that to ICE for 1000 new deportation agents

>worth $106 billion
>donates $33 million.
Should leftists be horrified by bezos wealth and the inequality it creates

cool, glad to know theres no actual american citizens that need money for an opportunity to go to college

>you can be an evil globalist megacorp baddie with terrible working environments slaughtering small business and still be the "good guy" with some cheap (33 million is fuck all to him) pr virtue signalling.
impressive

try getting a brian, moran

the difference is the amazon uses a contractor performance award scale. they set unrealistic targets and the promised pay is only delivered if they meet targets. the targets arnt based on real world performance that adjusts with the route and delivery demands, its just set for a perfect day.

then there can be penalties ie. decent base wage then you lose money for every package not delivered that day.

>worth 100billion
>wife is ugly as shit

is there anything more beta

amazon is just an arm of the deepstate, they literally work for the cia you can look that up. who do you think runs the servers and shit cia needs. amazon.

amazon, google, facebook, microsoft, they have all the power, all the data, they know everything ever done or said on a computer. fuck even the sjw twitter devs have access to the presidents private twitter messages according to latest okeefe sting

bezos is one of the elite, he runs our lives. and he wants to replace us

and yet you're making what, 30 something an hour with full benefits ? they pay people peanuts

That man looks like such a douchebag. Would love to punch him in the face.

Has anyone ever jumped inside a UPS truck while it's on and the driver is walking down a package, and stole it?

This can't be right. Race is a social construct, I'm told.

Hey Jeff, why don't you rescue Skidrow, Baltimore, Detroit?

yeah lets not do shit for the community that raised you, taught you, gave you opportunities,

lets look thousands of miles away for some problems, import those problems for our neighbors and then pay them to get on welfare. impressive. if i wasn't so naive, i'd start to think all of these globalist billionaires are doing it on purpose.

they dont kill small businesses. amazon is just a market place. it's just that commercial realestate has not kept up with residential developments and cities have been poorly planned to the point that its just not worth going shopping and paying a guy a premium to have a small selection of shit.

I always go for ebay sellers for most stuff. the small businesses killed themselves with shitty business models.
>buy thing
>someone stole parts out of it at the store or storeperson damaged it
>take it back to the store
>sorry no refunds you broke it we can send it for repair it will take 6 weeks and you pay
>buy on ebay
>paypal protection
.product stays on its pallet, no shitty customers to fuck with your shit or retarded store clerks to kick it around the shop
>it gets delivered
>it works
>if its broken i get free return postage and paypal refund

Yeah, I have, several times. You can get decent money at a chop shop for a stolen UPS truck. You gotta raid the remaining packages first though to make sure you get the good stuff.

Why do they all turn out like this???? Why do they always turn into such anti white scum.

Is it policy that you're supposed to turn the truck off and take the keys?

>Not being able to knock out the driver and take the keys.
Soyboy detected

Imagine if Trump money to what amounted to Russian spies.

Donated*

> gf fits curvy feature
I've made it lads

Why doesn't that fag pay for my college, I was actually born here.

It should not take 33 million to put a thousand kids through college.

Fix the fucking jew-system first before shoveling dollars at them

This just shows how sick this world has become. This piece of shit will happily donate to send illegals to collage, but won't actually help out actual citizens of the United States. I like how SJW's talk about how charitable he is when all he is going to do is write it off on his taxes basically not really donating out of his own pocket at all.

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

He's not. Probably some kind of shitlib atheist+.

Where is proof he is a Jew? I've looked everywhere.

amazon is global elite bud. everything they do is to serve evil

Of course Bezos wants more useless brown people in America.

More profits for his fucking business. Yeah Bezos I'm sure you need a few more billion to live comfortably right?

When are you Americans going to rise up and slaughter your elite class? You could end the worlds misery in a week if you did.

Same. I wouldn't put it past someone as rich as him to completely hide it though.

if only

He doesn't care about americans.
Only our replacements.
He will pay.

$33 Million? Fucking Freemason bullshit. This money is going right to the Scottish Rite.

This is confusing they already go to college for free from the dream act

>100 billion
>half scandinavian
>all biological kids boys, one adopted Chinese daughter
>stays mostly
>modest but smart wife. You should read her novel LUTHER Bright, especially if you are of age and have or plan to have kids.

I will tell you one thing, Bezos doesn't hate America. He isn't quite to the point of loving and helping it, but he just might get there. And bill Gates is about to come out tremendously for America.

Why don't they send white Americans whose ancestors have lived her for generations to college?

$100,000,000,000 net worth
donates $33,000,000
>0.33%

That's cool Jeff, I'm worth about a $100,000. Pretty decent considering my age and the state of the economy... where should I send my $330 so I can also be a (((philanthropist))). jfc what a jew.

Never trust bald people. I'd rather trust a jew, but NEVER a bald guy. They are always evil. Always

Why wouldn't he donate the money to US citizens or green card holders first?

because as a nation weve already eradicated problems like hunger, homelessness, and lack of education. its time to take in the worlds brown people user.

Or he could help mexican kids get good education in mexico so their parents would not be forced to break the law in another country because their own is a shitshole.

Can he send them to college in a different country?

>Amazon
Shop at www.blinqmart.com instead

or just different country.

imagine being some autistic asian kid with like a 180iq and you get turned down from colleges so some 'dreamer' can go

What about regular Americans?

Most of that is in Amazon stocks. If he were to liquidate it, the entire stock market would negatively react to it.

$100 says his wife made him do it.

They can eat a dick I suppose because they are not brown. No wait we are.

Why? Because of optics. He's hedging his bets. In order to keep a positive persona, he knows the masses will respond positively to his action.

He's done the analysis and realizes the importance of his image and how it directly affects his business—so even if he doesn't care about 'shithole' people, his public perception will be good for business

>haha im worth 100 billion
>i could spend that (not even donate, just fucking do it cuz i'm Jeff) on actually improving my country for people who legally reside here
>I'll just virtue signal a couple mill towards some illegals cuz i'm a kike who hates america

There are people on plebbit literally worshiping this pos right now

Nice to see Amazon cares more about Illegals than citizens who buy his products. Guess I'll buy from elsewhere.

Blinqmart.com banned all Keurig products. They're pretty much the anti-Amazon.

yeah but he would just get a loan, you don't liquidate something like that. you just get a loan and let your accountants siphon the money back to the banks.

I'm not sure about that, large majority of Americans do not want mass immigration nor illegal immigration. It wasn't until very recently that Democrats abandoned their hardline on immigration. You still have half the party that wants to take a hardline against it.

and essentially dropping millions on illegal aliens, is just such a slap in the face. I don't think most people are going to take it like you think. Only the jewish press will applaud him. maybe that's what he's looking for, some demonic clapping.

We need more right wing tech companies.

A car of pig shit to drown in please. So I am an idiot. Grew up poor and messed up.
Took out A Lot of student loans to attend Kaplan Washington Post Bezos online "university". Worthless piece of paper and almost 200k in loans and interest.
Ripoff fuckbag. Pay the govt back for your corrupt fake school bezos garbage!

but it's a shithole

Fuck this spic

200 packages a day is easy with a purpose made truck on a known route with a few weeks training, not so much with ford focus and a phone.

>$33,000 USD per person

lol bye western civilization! wasn't good knowing you!