ITT: the best fights of their respective series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkCa90YLiag
youtube.com/watch?v=aPN9coyC9nE
youtube.com/watch?v=aMrWFD3LWYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=qkCa90YLiag

I miss old one piece

All of the tournament finals were really good.

best part of the movie youtube.com/watch?v=aPN9coyC9nE

Was so hype

This one's kinda arguable. I liked Deku's fight against muscle man.

Pretty solid.

Hard to say, series had a few decent fights, this was the one right before the series went to COMPLETE shit. So it's the one that sticks out the most. Justin vs Chainsaw is pretty fun, and so is DtK vs Mosquito

Lee deserved so much better. No chakra wizardry, just physical ability. For Gaara, he had powerful jutsus, but was physically weak. A rare moment of Naruto not being shit.

Asspulls are the worst, going beyond 100% shit is unbearable.

>Hard to say, series had a few decent fights, this was the one right before the series went to COMPLETE shit. So it's the one that sticks out the most. Justin vs Chainsaw is pretty fun, and so is DtK vs Mosquito
I'd say it only really went to shit after Crona butchered Medusa

it's not an asspull though it's something that had already been shown multiple times and wasn't without repercussions for both AM and deku when they did it

these but Vegeta vs Goku, Gohan and Krillin is also up there.

Yeah the asspull of going beyond 100% has been shown multiple times. But sure fine it is what it is. Still All Might not only winning but surviving is beyond a miracle, doesn't that make it an asspull? The repercussions weren't exactly worth much, All Might muscle form was already decreasing, a real repercussion would've been death, at the very least being crippled or something. Similar thing with Deku, we have really yet to see if his hands have actually been fucked by now.

What about the rob Lucci fight?

You haven't lived until you've read Crows. No techniques, no skills, just 100% guts.

>Not DIO's World
>not C-Moon/MiH
>not High Voltage
nigga u dumb

Probably meant Battle Tendency alone.

I'd say the Joseph vs Wham battle was better even then.

My brother.

correct, good job

>we'll never see this animated

Also one of the few examples where (except for Bouya vs Rindaman) the fights got better as the series went on.

The best fight in all of JJBA is Gyro vs Ringo. Prove me wrong.

Anything can go beyond 100%

Usually they break after. People make their processors go beyond 100% on a daily basis for example.

>user: I HATE OVERCLOCKING!!!

it was impactful but it wasnt best

Luffy vs Lucci was the best by far

It also included a luffy/ussopp moment

It's just distasteful from an aesthetic point of view.
If a quantifiable value can exceed 100%, the scale wasn't properly calibrated when it was defined.

If I wanted to hear the opinion of a tripfag I'd go talk to my cum sock.

>shoot each other like 3 times
>best fight

Hard to choose between pic related and the Grunbelt's fight.
Rakshas VS Bakiraka was good too.

No, Lucci's fight was boring as heck. Just brute force with little creativity, one of the worst Luffy's main fights. And even though the stakes were high, MC vs. generic bland bad guy can never compare to MC vs. MC's best friend (in a fight where no one is "corrupted" by some evil force or being lied to) in emotional department.

Best arc

>Fights have to be full of action to keep ADHD kids happy

Araki's talent at building tension in a fights (and boner for Westerns) peaked with Mandom.

Envy BTFO

Goku vs Piccolo Jr or pic related

>nothin' personnel kid
>muh Sergio Leone
Ringo v Gyro was good, but Dio's World, D4C D'arby the Gambler, MiH and High Voltage were still better fights.

about to post that.
just after this fight berserk stopped being a masterpiece and became "only" a good manga

1. Going beyond 100% more than once in a manga is just ridiculous. The author is obviously pushing it with the miracles.

2. The repercussions for going beyond should be far far worse, but being a kids manga and all they're toned down for the most part.

I love that fight but Envy was just a shitty jobber in the manga/2nd anime

The best fight was between Scar and Wrath.

That fight almost looked like a Looney Tunes gag.
Obviously, pic related is the best fight in the entire franchise.

Unironically this.

Ok but only this version of that fight
youtube.com/watch?v=aMrWFD3LWYU

I was always partial to this one, to be honest.

That wasn't really a fight, he was just too strong to be challenged by anyone who didn't absorb god.

This is correct

It was sort of a fight.
The whole sequence starting from the ambush in Fulman's apartment and ending there is one of my favorite parts of FMA, though. There's a bunch of different factions clashing and everybody's just kinda doing their own thing.

Pretty sure Greed (if he had his full shield on), Wrath, Pride, Hohenheim, and pre God Father could easily BTFO Roy.

also Kazu vs Ikki

Actually if she hadn't ranked getting shoy by Riza like a dozen times she probably would have won

Thank you Rakugo for allowing me to get this joke

Fuuuck I forgot about that. Furuichi just running through the whole school.

>Not the GOAT Kazu vs Nike
This was the moment Air Gear peaked

>adapt the first two fights flawlessly
>utterly shit the bed for the third battle

Luffy vs Bruno was better.

The moment it peaked was when it was about racing and not about this whole king/god shit.

Well that too

I forgot about that.

Not that I want to downplay the Kars fight whatsoever, but even for Part 2, the Whammy fight was way better. That's somewhat arguable, I guess, but I seriously hope you didn't suggest that that was the best fight in the ENTIRE series, because that would just be plain dumb.

Nope, the best fight was both of Sanegeyama's fights in his early episode, that episode perfectly set its own tone and entirely defined the character, even though he went on to be criminally underutilized for the rest of the series.

Yup, absolutely. It showed the massive leaps in power Guts has achieved, while also realistically maintaining and respecting Zodd's ridiculous levels of power as well. On top Berserk's typical artistic beauty and the amazing setting of the battle being fought atop the makeshift placeholder graves of all of his former buddies' graves as Griffith watches over.
So damn good.

honestly black star had so many good fights and moments, in retrospective he was my favorite character because of these reasons.

kek'd

this arc was really fucking strong

Too bad it got cancled because this was a great way to introduce the friend as the rival.

My brothers.

This one right here.

Fuck, I haven't thought about that manga in like 10 years.

thanks anonkun