apps.rahamuseo.fi/rahanarvolaskin#FIN
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_sotakorvaukset
stat.fi/til/khi/2012/khi_2012_2013-01-15_tau_001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah so that's why it's a shit hole.

Don't lump me in with what those frenchie faggots did back then

to be fair, France drained the fuck out of Haiti

Haitian Intellectuals

Can we make haiti the physical home for the nigs of the world too?

>white man takes over in the past
the people are unable to become civilized
>white man never does anything and all of history
the people are unable to become civilized

it's just that the demand for cane sugar went down

oh, and because a slave revolt happened and all the whites were murdered

>intellectual and spiritual home of all black people in the world
>mud cookies
You know what, the guy's right

>Haitian intellectuals

AYO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

SHITS WHITE MANS FAULT

BUT ALSO THE MANS SHIT ITS THE BEST THAT WE KANG-the fuck is this moshe this doesnt even make sense, who the fuck brought you to blm? soros might have mercy on us

France embargoed Haiti for literally committing genocide. Successfully, might I add. Nazi Germany didn't even manage to get every Jew. Haiti ethnically cleansed all of the Whites from their half of Hispaniola, and tried doing the same in the DR.

They're poor because of the poor decisions of their ancestors.

Haiti was fucked pretty hard you retards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti#Independence_debt

Fuck off retard.

Can't you like tell the Dominican Republic to fucking execute them or something? They can't call racism because the media doesn't see Latins as white.

I heard someone really important said its a shithole.

learn to read, little brainwashed alt-reich shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti#Independence_debt

the debt was paid off in the 40's, at the same time a significant portion of western Europe was bombed back into the stone age, and in the same amount of time Europe recovered, while Haiti remained a shithole

also let me clarify, there is nothing inherently wrong with calling a country shithole if shitting in holes is common practice, liberals should really check their privilege in that regard, and besides it's discrimination against shitkin

Blumptfh could come on TV tomorrow and say, "Grass is green." and twitter would explode with pictures of brown grass, and everyone laughing at him as if all grass, everywhere, has always been brown.
itsallsotiresome.jpg

>150 year old debt is the reason why natural paradise is still a shithole
For comparison sake Finland paid 20 billion (converted to inflation: apps.rahamuseo.fi/rahanarvolaskin#FIN ) Euros between 1940-1952 to Soviets because THEY ATTACKED US to repatriate the shit they started

So saying that they couldn't bounce back from that in a natural paradise in 150 years is a fucking stupid lie and you should feel bad for being stupid nigger you are

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_sotakorvaukset
stat.fi/til/khi/2012/khi_2012_2013-01-15_tau_001.html

The few Dominicans I've met were bros.

>WHITE TREAT US SO BAD
>OUR COUNTRY IS DA BEST

I wouldnt 'check Haiti' if my life depended on it, but i'll check your dub.

Hahahahahaha holy fucking shit. They literally just said black people are the race equivalent of Haiti.

I already blew you the fuck out. And pre-empted your argument. Fuck off, retard.

>Haiti ethnically cleansed all of the Whites from their half of Hispaniola, and tried doing the same in the DR.

wow it must be really hard to rape and kill every white person on a small island

No thanks I can see that shithole from where I'm at just fine

So.. We should remove niggers because they want to kill us.

>if you want to know how great we are, check out our country where we eat literal dirt cookies

I HATE NIGGERS SO GOD DAMN MUCH

SMELLY FUCKING NOISY GOONS UGLY DARK MURKY COONS STUPID DUMB SCUM

I don't like the way niggers smell
I don't like the way niggers sound
I don't like the way niggers look
they're greasy
you can't trust them

WHY NOT?
LET'S KILL THE NIGGERS!

It's impressive when you consider that this was done in 1802, and the fact that Hispaniola is huge for an island, at 30,000 sq. miles, or about the size of Ireland. Hell, Hispaniola is bigger than a good 1/4th of European countries.

The Haitian genocide is overrated considering that they only killed 5000 people and they were all idiots who didn't fuck off when the revolution happened since quite a few escaped before, during and after since they kept the women to breed mulattoes.

Secondly,
>Comparing the ethnic cleansing of people on an entire continent to people on an island
Lad...

>Haiti was fucked pretty hard you retards

So were the white people who were beaten and tortured to death.

Serves the niggers right.

>the debt was paid off in the 40's,

Didn't they pay the debt back by cutting down all their trees and selling their lumber?

I hate how all foreigners sound, fuck their retarded languages. Learn to English if you want to live in a western country.

You fucking nigger, there were no nogs on the island until you showed up amd fucked it all. Maybe dont fucking genocide white people.

>more than 6,000 African Americans migrated to Haiti
>Many found the conditions too harsh and returned to the United States.
You GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SHIT EATING FAILED ABORTIONS
YOU WERE FUCKING KANGS OF YOUR OWN GODDAMN FUCKING NATION MADE FOR BLACKS BY NIGGERS ON A PARADISE TROPICAL ISLAND GETAWAY,..

INSTEAD YOU WANTED BACK, BECAUSE BEING A FUCKING SLAVE IN AMERICA WAS
EASIER THAN BEING KANGZ
THAT''S HOW WELL THE SLAVES WERE TREATED ON AMERICAN PLANTATIONS

Fucking Nigger OP needs to die. Swing or get shot, your choice nigger

Imagine being this fucking deluded. Haiti is shit because everyone is a dindu voodoo monkey. They fuck each other over and kill each other because it's a culture of nihilism and savagery. The white man did everything possible to try to help them, the white man rebuilt their country multiple times only to have them destroy it again.

I love the thought of whites being tortured by blacks. Its like a dream come true

Did he intentionally kill himself?

Same with Germany and Japan after world war two but they recovered almost instantly.

Haitians killed all the whites and then killed all the browns, France was responding to them accordingly.

>INTELLECTUAL and spiritual home of ALL black people (around) the world

>If you want to know how GREAT we are, CHECK HAITI

I guess he's right after all,

Staple food of literal mud cakes and cookies = highest peak of black intellect and greatness.

He was either trying to steal transformer oil (to sell to "restaurants" as deep fryer oil.

it's called America.

How I wish we were still part of the madre patria

>to be fair, France drained the fuck out of Haiti

Don't forget how the USA killed off the main meat animal and destroyed all local agriculture by flooding their market with leftover US production under the guise of food aid. The Haitians are a large part of their problems, but they aren't completely to blame for their situation. The USA played no small part in making the place an eternal shithole.

Commies aren't people.

Hispaniola is the 22nd largest Island in the world.

Almost the same size as Ireland

no, because the island might capsize

VISIT BEAUTIFUL HAITI!

After Haitians *literally* genocided the (white) french people living there. All killed. Women and children too. Dead.

If your country does any of the following:

>Mud Huts
>Burn people accused of being witches
>Eats burgers made of mosquitos
>Have people blowing air into a cow's ass with their mouth
>Gets Billions & Billions in aids and still poor
>Marries children

Your country is probably a shithole

>literally genocide every white man woman and child in haiti
> “see how evil the white men are!”
The memes are so fucking true. We could all die tomorrow and 2000 years from now niggers would still blame their failures on us, even as they would descend back into their jungle ape forms

>Eats burgers made of mosquitos
i'm actually curious of how this tastes

IF THEY'RE SO HUNGRY WHY DONT THEY EAT THOSE PIGS? INSTEAD OF MUD? WTF IS WRONG WITH NIGGGGERS

>Haiti
>Intellectual capital of all black people
kek

The spiritual home of blacks is literally a giant failed plantation that the slaves reported in

Revolted **

It's like eastern Europe does not exist for blacks, I hope they all continue to die and abort their double digit iq monkeys, blacks are a cancer that must be severed

he was trying to get at the copper coils in the transformer, either for the metal or the oil, which some africans are retarded enough to use on food

(instant metal poisoning and a near 100% risk of cancer fyi)

anyway he touched a live surface and was likely hit with an arc flash, sand/dust and other materials inside a transformer box can make a plasma like plume if exposed to a sudden current, and is generally hot enough to melt your flesh as bad as a bolt of actual lightning

the only thing keeping him alive is the current roasting his organs forcing his heart to pump wildly, that an a lot of adrenaline

electrocution is honestly really fucking barbaric and we should just bring back firing squads for executions

sambos BTFO how will they ever recover

and whose fault would that be hmm?

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS Sup Forums!

France wasn't particularly concerned with the people, but they sure as shit gave a shit about how profitable of a colony Haiti was. As far as they were concerned, it was still all their shit and they had full intentions of taking it back from the niggers.

So they gave the newly freed slaves a VERY reasonable choice: Pay us for the stolen property, or play by the same rules as any sovereign nation would; I.E. open yourself up to warfare from outsider.

The Haitians made their choice and have absolutely nothing to whine about, regardless of what the ironic shill in this thread would say.

ooga booga

sage

Haiti might be a shithole but it isn't communist, you can't just eat someone else's pigs. It's their private property.

>French colonists had a semi dictatorial regime in Haiti
>used as a sugar colony
>Haiti chimps out, and instead of ousting the whites like any honorable white country would do, then genocide s every last Frenchman
>get mad when France enacts an embargo for genociding frenchmen.
>”itz dey whitey fault! We culture!”

That's a pretty major travel warning.

>filthy warzone
>intellectual & spiritual home of all black people

Wow, he's right.

> intellectual and spiritual home of ALL BLACK PEOPLE
You mean the worthless ones the Africans sold off after raping and murdering?

>muh propaganda told me evil white capitalist did another thing that ruined nigger country

Cant belive the shit they feed people today. Is there even a hint of real history taught anymore? Its like they select the genocides by race when its taught

Absolutely Savage
/endgame