How will the Left react when the Special Counsel investigation wraps up, and only tertiary people (Flynn, Manafort...

How will the Left react when the Special Counsel investigation wraps up, and only tertiary people (Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, etc.) are indicted, not Trump, his family, or his cabinet? Will they move on to some new conspiracy, or turn on Mueller after building him into an infallible figure for months?

Not gonna happen faggot.
The whole shitrock family is going down.

For what?

I think you're on the wrong board...
---> r/fags

What happens when Mueller turns out to be the special prosecutor Trump promised and he's been investigating everything since JFK.

Are you so committed to that fantasy that you can't even entertain the idea of a different outcome, even hypothetically?

I'll probably break my dick from having an erection too long

Whats up with the patch? You look retarded

You honestly look retarded seriously stop that shit

(You)

Wtf is that? Is it supposed to be cool?

I think Styx probably called it when he said that the whole investigation is such a shitshow that if it ended while Trump is president it would result in massive civil unrest no matter the outcome because either outcome would piss off half the country, and so it won't truly end for several years and will probably just sort of fade into obscurity

> Is it supposed to be cool?
Just proving you're a shill, which you obviously are, since you have no idea what these references are.

Considering he just added another prosecutor, Ryan Dickey, to the team in November...I fully expect many more indictments to be handed down soon. Dickey is an expert in cyber crime and has already put one of these Eastern European TrumpPEDES in prison. Jared and Don Jr are next plus many more no doubt.

Styx is controlled opposition. He took the money.

>Newfags on MY Sup Forums

Believe what you want, that analysis makes sense to me.

They'll keep spinning their wheels on this same conspiracy theory until 2-3 years after Trump is out of office, pathetically pursuing false statements charges to the bitter end.

Just tell me im curious

Nah. Bend your dick to your ass and fuck yourself you kike.

>Will they move on to some new conspiracy
They are already making new ones up as we speak.

Ok dude wow you could have just told me what the eye patch means. Pic related is me

Nobody gives a fuck. Kill yourself.

Better yet, how will the right react when Trump, family, Pence, cabinet, etc. go down? You soft chud idiots haven't planned for every contingency, have gotten lazy, and think your stupid qanon and pizzagate conspiracies are going to save you.

Morons.

we are the contingency you fucking meme-flag shit.

I think your confidence is misplaced.

Wow Trump is making an dictatorship

I think honestly it's just going to be the bottom tier people but nobody on top.

>says the pleb ruled by the EU commission

give me a break

It will never wrap up. Nothing will happen, it will just continue in perpetuity so it's a constant talking point.

constant talking point? who is talking about THAT? you think Trump will let an investigaton run forever if it is publically precieved to be an investingation into HIM? No way, shill. This is dragging on because they only have one chance to decapitate this hydra.

OP, the left have already set up their response if the Mueller investigation fizzles out.

Basically they are going to cry like bitches that Trump basically conspired to kill the investigation so it never touched him. They've already started practicing their talking points about all the ways Trump "threatened" the investigation.

If Mueller lets Trump walk, they'll use the investigation to irrevocably destroy Trump's legacy by claiming he "got away with it" and spend the next couple of years testing out the "official story" of how Trump "bullied Mueller into not indicting him".

More to the point, if Trump walks and the Democrats retake the House, then the Democrats will have no other option but to impeach Trump just because they hate him. At which point, the divide will explode big time and probably lead to political chaos and violence.

>(Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, etc.)
I'll choose the best people for my administration.
I would use the greatest minds...I know the best negotiators.
I know the ones that are no good that people think are good.
I know people that you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.
- The Donald

Have you not been paying attention? Why do you think they are back on the "MUHHHHHHHH HITLER" wagon.

They know Russia didn't do shit with Trump. They're even back to digging up whores to associate with him.

It's all just so tiresome. They know if they let him work, this country won't vote for Dems for at least 20 years.

>pathetically pursuing false statements charges to the bitter end.

I'll give it to you senpai. I thought your asshole hurting over Trump bending you and your ilk over would have subsided by now. You mother fuckers are still mad as fuck. Typing out memes on iphones and taking screen shots of campaign rhetoric when were a damn year in.

Kudos my dude. I've never seen people cry this long and this hard.

Evidence of Styx taking money?

Never talked about Steve Bannon and Trump's comments on him. Never talks about draining the swamp or arresting criminals. He was fine with Hillary's crimes not being brought to light.

Stuff like that is a huge tipoff.