Ninth one

Tenth one

>buzzfeed
shithole employer too

>I'm from a 'shithole country'
So they are proving Trump's point?

report to ICE

IdeK

Yes you are all from shithole countries, that's exactly why you came here instead of staying there

Twelfth one

How does someone who's in a country illegally, become a lawyer in said country?

Thirteenth one
As a spic, this pisses me off. Also can spics be honorable aryans?

Braindrain
apologize america

Fourteenth one
I'm more surprised he's not in California because Arizona isn't very kind to illegals

>Zeta Phi Beta
Damn you americans get more creative with your genders every day.

Fifteenth one

Sixteenth one

time to go back to it

Just imagine how great the world would be if we weren't taking all these doctor rocket scientists.

Seventeenth one
It's just a name for some college frat houses

Trump is fucking genius. Now everyone is admitting they come from a shithole

At least they admit it.

Eighteenth one

Why do spanish speaking natives learn how to speak portuguese/italian/romanian and pretend they speak several languages? It's literally not an achievement.
One of those where girls turn to sluts and get wasted all the time? Who would proudly admit to waste time in something like that?

nineteenth one

How come all these immigrants turn out to be doctors or nurses and yet the healthcare in this country still sucks?

so they are all in america talking about the shithole countries their families escaped from. whats the problem they are just retarded monkeys

Number Twenty
Spanish and Portuguese sound similar to each but Italian doesn't even sound the similar

>People are claiming they are cool and successful on social media
>Thinking this somehow invalidates national statistics from your shithole country

so why dont they go back to their shithole countries and make them not shitholes anymore
oh wait

Hey guys remember that 21 meme?

If their country wasn't a shithole why live here/get educated here and not there? Them not having the same opportunities in both countries alone proves one's better. Also these tweets look fake, took much of the same format like a marketing team made them.

Right.
Wonder how many of these people will try moveing to America, yet they love there shithole countries

If they're so proud of being from a shithole country, then why don't they go back?

Twentieth one and cut into two pieces

Last and final one

its always 4-2 degrees plus FUTURE PRACTITIONER. obviously she is lying and/or unemployed

>#ProudShitholer
get it trending user

>If they post it on social media, then it's true.

Who paid you?

>reading and writing two languages is impressive
??????

This one is just pathetic. The biggest shithole country of them all, employed by Buzzfeed, graduated college (no info on honors or which college), she's traveled (WOW she spends money like a good little bourgeoisie), she's influenced (who exactly?).

I dunno, a cuban guy once told me he can have conversations with italian people if both of them speak slowly. So I guess they are closely related enough to each other enough to not be as much of an achievement as those people make it out to be.
It's like a German learning Dutch. It's useless, but at least germans have the decency of not talking about it because they know how useless it is.

No one but do you want to pay me? I'll take it

Laughing so hard. If your country isn't shitty or ruined by Islam you'd stay there. But because it is a shithole you come here for the opportunity not to be raped by islamic fucks or die of some cureable diease. I notice none of these fucks wanna go back their country of origin.

Oh boy, their countries must be so great, yet they try to come to non-shithole countries...what gives? Bunch of retards.

>I can read in write

Why do all these flies say they are "future X". You aren't future shit. I can say I'm the future president and I'll deport you all back home

The thing is, every single one of these people want American's material success. They're in a normie state of contradiction and their brains are frying -- where they can't admit their country sucks so they came here because it was better, simply because being from NOT AMERICA gives them SPECIAL MINORITY STATUS that they cling to as part of their psychological identities.

Suddenly they're proud to be from the shithole they aren't proud enough to live in because it doesn't guarantee running water, electricity, toilets, Internet connections, easy access to food and entertainment and everything else like here.

It's more about their personal egos thinking they're under personal attack than realizing the truth of the matter as actualized by their literal living conditions.

Why are most of these people random Highschool Seniors and College Freshmen who don't seem to be aware they're a 98% drop-out rate and 6 years away from being a doctor.

Where's Obama's I wanna see him brag about coming from a shithole country so he could become president.

I don't know how to respond to this. They are from shithole countries. Is this a pride in their terrible condition? What exactly is the message they are trying to convey?

MEXICO BTFO

>dancer
>halfway through first degree

AKA she's a stripper.

>psych-oncology

What in tarnation?

This country is falling apart...
twitter.com/TruNews/status/951914515121270789

then why dont they go back to their shithole countries?

College students do this as a coping mechanism and puffing up their own egos. Every college student you talk to will talk like they're already doing the thing in the future they're working towards that will give them social status. They want the social status NOW when they're nobodies who need other bodies to see them as somebody so they can smash bodies with each other. It keeps them going too, thinking they're about to magically become doctor rocket scientists of the finance office building place with health benefits...

It's all pomp, social status, sex and ego coming from loudest mouth with the most hollow skulls. The ones who only go to school to attain the status of going to school and hoping it will bring more material goods and status to them. The ones with no intellectual fire in their soul...

Are these people being ironic? Do they not realize that they've abandoned their home countries specifically because they ARE shithole countries?

>5 degrees

>4 degrees

>masters in nursing

>3.52

just

the entire point of immigration is to bring in people who will improve your country
really the joke is on these assholes for helping the u.s. and leaving their home countries to rot

>What exactly is the message they are trying to convey?

It's something like:

>LOOK AT ME! I WANT TO FEEL IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL! LOOK HOW IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL I AM!

>DONT JUDGE ME NEGATIVELY EVER! ESPECIALLY NOT BASED ON MY COUNTRY WHICH IS SHITTY ENOUGH FOR ME TO LEAVE IT BUT NOT SHITTY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD BY ASSOCIATION SOMEHOW!

Something like that. They're concerned about looking bad and using it to make themselves look good.

Prettymuch. Only one of those had actually achieved anything, whilst the others had just been parachuted into degrees due to affirmative action and not proven jack shit in a real career.

Once you know once Romance language you know them all.

>I'm a national award winner

Big if true.

I thought she was a tranny for a second.

Except for Latin itself, which is a really hard language.

>I'm a TedX speaker

That's means N O T H I N G. TedX unlike regular Ted (Which is also shit) has no standards for anything and will allow anybody to speak on complete bullshit, as long as they have paid for doing so.

Neuroscientist stripper my fucking ass.

Hey I heard a great TedX once about teaching starving African children Javascript.

I remember a certain mass shooter appearing on one, he keeps getting away with it.

We're sexualizing young girls and it's getting to a point where even I have a problem with it

This fucking nigger. I’m from Savannah it it irritates me that he enjoys that his family killed Whites, cane to the USA to milk other Whites and now pisses on Whites.

Fuck niggers.

Nah, the joke's on us because they're colonizing our country.

they should go back to those places to help make them not shitholes.

Democrats love anecdotal evidence.
Actual statistics and science are racist.

Buds, I’m not even racist but I’m fucking sick of immigrants from shithole countries

why are they here if they love their shithole so much
so counterproductive and contraintellectual
do these people really not see they are making the point?

>I'm a proud shithole citizen
>Citizen

Do these niggers not know how words work?

>speaking 2 languages is mentioned
LOL

Why did she leave if the country wasn't a shithole, also life is 10x easier for her because she is a black immigrant and can get all the aid and advantages she
Could ever desire

Even when Trump fucks up royally people still can't seem to not make complete retards out of themselves over it
>Oh yeah??? I'M an immigrant from a shithole!! I bet you feel stupid now Drumpf!!!!

Fucking phone posting.

not seeing "devoted wife" in that list

So... they're all LITERALLY admitting that they fled their shithole countries to live an infinitely better life in the US?

Trump baits the left into making themselves look retarded hypocrites for the 15,000th time. He really is the greatest troll in all of human history.

Computer

Ctrl + 4

>undocumented attorney
Okay seriously
What the actual fuck
>to smart too pay attention too da law

>I'm a future
LOL they are on welfare currently. Case and point.

"I'm a honor student"

Honor student that can't differentiate between "a" and "an" properly

Monkey and Ebonics probably

And they are all agreeing with trump, I'm from a shithole country, he is not wrong, the issue is only the best of the shit (excluding mexico) could go live in the US and now they want to bring the worst shit over and have everyone accept the degrading of the country.

also Haiti is NOT a shithole
it's a hellhole

>You can live a complete and full life as an illegal immigrant baffles me

When it comes to U.S. politics this is honestly what baffles me the most. As soon as the system gets a whiff of your existence, your ass should be gone.