Why do australians complain so much when most of their immigrants are chinese who work and contribute so much lol...

why do australians complain so much when most of their immigrants are chinese who work and contribute so much lol, the chinese are smarter than both anglos and aboriginals combined

Other urls found in this thread:

superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=EqNsKaRjS2IC&pg=PA11&lpg=PA11&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.co.uk/books?id=DqgezQo551kC&pg=PA351&lpg=PA351&dq=181 marriages between European women and Chinese men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know, I wouldn't complain

fucking based asians please replace me! fuck my wife!

fuck cunt i hate chinks bro
they are a plague

They are better than other groups but they aren't great.

we dont

the average australian lacks self awareness. they literally dont understand how tribalism works and what sort of repercussions they could face moving into the future as a white minority

I'll trade our niggers for your chinks.

how can an aussie lazy surfer cunt even compete with a chink?

chinks are worse

We don't complain THAT much. They are obviously preferable to many other peoples.

The main thing though is that we just don't need more people PERIOD. Of ANY race. All that will do is lower wages, increase demands on government services and infrastructure, raise taxes, spread out our natural wealth over more people... etc

Fuck off we're full!

Fuck thats in my city

Why is the image on the phone different from what those slants are actually doing?

But chinks really are garbage, even compared to Australians.

t. whiteboi who has never been to the hood

Australians are pretty dumb, they're the descendant of the scummiest Europeans, we didn't send our best. They're a good match with Abos.

Ching chong Wang dim sum pai wai zshing zshong yap yoo.

No speakie ingrish.
Riv in haw you say, shithole zhiangie wangie.

yeah nah you wouldn't

Its not about if the groups are as bad as X. Its the fact that we're not interested in multiculturalism, we never have been and it was forced onto us against our will.

Because Australia has no laws against foreign financial meddling, and so you have ChiComs buying off every parcel of valuable real estate and bribing every politician they can get their little yellow mitts on. There are guys who literally came out of Chinese military intelligence academies serving in the Australian parliament.

Plus people like their culture. If Australians wanted to live in China, they'd move to China.

>Its the fact that we're not interested in multiculturalism
mix with them and be a hapa country.

I don't

Nah im alright

>germany
>white

>even compared to Australians.

Them be fightin' words son.

Australia and Canada already have the highest concentrations of Hapas per capita.

>smarter means better
nahhhh. They have no souls and don't know how to even stand in a line. They aren't the same as us regardless of how smart they are.

According to IQ tests they're smart but when they move to Oceania they often get jobs working in diaries or light labor jobs (like packing fruit), they stick in their little chink groups and don't interact with anyone else many of them can't even speak english.

I'd prefer Japs

based

What's hilarious is that the degenerates and convicts who England didn't want still built a better civilization in a literal fucking desert wasteland then the best of the Africans in South Africa and Rhodesia who had all the resources in the world and the best education available

Daily reminder Auscunts got BTFO'd by based nipponese.

The same reason china would complain if millions of Europeans immigrated to China and came to dominate large chunks of the population. People just want to naturally be with their own kind.

Because they take our jobs, they also make it so the government doesn't give a fuck about local schooling as they just import educated immigrants for the jobs. Same problem with any form of government and immigration. Immigration's fine if you don't have a government

Nice try Chang

I am honestly not to sure about asians being smarter than whites. A lot of asian families that live in the west usually have kids that perform very well in school, but thats because they force them to work their ass off compared to white children, and most people i have met that are chinese for example that actually live in china have not been anything special.

Auspol

If the Australians really enjoyed living around Chinese then I suppose they would move to China.

U wot m8? I'm white. Whites want it to remain a white country just as china wants to remain a majority Han country.

Daily reminded that the first defeat of the Japanese in WW2 was by the Australians.

Same goes for Rommel

They increase housing prices, into the millions.
There is an endless stream of them.
They are extremely nepotistic.
They have zero social awareness.
They loves little in little box houses, market demand for crappy housing.
They scam and tax dodge like it's second nature.
Inner Sydney is all Chinese, we play 'spot the aussie'.
They don't speak English.
They won't help people.

They are like intelligent psychopathic robots.

This.

Maybe it isn't a problem in what you've experienced, but I can tell you living in an area with a quickly growing Chinese population, this is not a good thing. Every single new house for sale in and around my neighborhood is sold to a Chinaman of some variety. They aren't the same as us, they are a cold, cheap, and filthy people; they may not be involved in much crime like other immigrants, it's a different sort of problem. When does "Chinatown" become an actual Chinese town in America?

accept your role as a slave to the superior east asian race, you are being colonized how does it feel

You owe your countries existence to whites you ungrateful cunt.

they are sweet people, quiet, polite and don't cause any trouble. I don't think I can say all those things about white australians, despite being one myself. Rude,aggressive, hostile, arrogant and uncultured come to mind. But there are definitely good things about white australians as well, just not the ones who live in big cities

I would feel better if it was colonization. Not stealing all the shit we built.

That hurt watching that. Poor child.

>I would feel better if it was colonization. Not stealing all the shit we built.
>I feel
that's right don't defend yourself white monkey while we steal your valuable country that was founded as a jail

I don't see that, although I can't always tell who is chinese or korean. The asian people here are clean, they are aloof but they have a soft, harmless vibe. Its aussies I would describe as cold, at least until you get to regional areas. People who live by the beach seem way warmer and much more laid back

you think asians want your ugly whore women that age like milk?

This has to be Gookanon from Campsie, larping as a merkin.
What were you actually charged with, Gook? Campsie cops have always been fairly laid back. Must have been bad for them to arrest you instead of a leb.

what a cheeky little cunt here

Koreans are much more "white acting". At least in Washington they don't wanna be the typical asian stereotype and go out and become "american". Eating kimchi but still making nigger jokes and laughing with white friends.
The chinese remain just shitty people you don't wanna interact with.

同志你好,什麼時候回中國?

Who cares.

Most of us will have our parents money so we can leave anyway. The boomers looted the country so these slant cunts will get nothing.

They are already seeing the bitter harvest they are reaping after fucking our tertiary educational system. lol, no one hires graduates anymore, no shortcut to six figures for you!

I imagine that that system is being cut up as we speak with people selling it to their friends to secure their money.

Australia has always been a whore. I guess it's only that some gook is trying to fuck her that we now realise that.

Also in the New Zealand parliament. Tbere is a Chinese website that lists every property for sale in Australia,. Many real estate agents have cual websites, one in Chinese, the other in Engrish for the few Gwailo who can still afford a home.

You haven't been here very long.

they seem to be more outgoing and extravrted in their culture then other asians

in Ausland, asians go over there, buy properties, and then leave them empty. They take away available housing for aussies and don't give anything back to their economy.

Same, I didn't care about them first and fell for the "Asians are the best minority" meme, but now that I see them everywhere in uni and in the city I'm getting so fucking sick of their moon faces, I can't do it anymore

Very long time and it always makes me sad.

I agree... i did some tinder research. Holly fuck Australian girls are way hotter than American girls.. and so much whiter. Not that I am racist.. just saying. Asians have assimilated pretty dam well here, I do worry about the muslims.. but our "who gives a shit culture.. or lack of it".. might get the better of them too. I also think indians get a bum rap.. they do the shitty jobs ( no pun intended) that we can't be fucked doing.

>descendant of the scummiest Europeans
>has higher living standards than USA and UK
kek

Amen.... I have been to the US several times.. great place if you are upper middle class or better.. sucks to be middle class..chokes on giant donkey dick if you are less than middle class.

It's a population ponzi scheme, the economy will dive into recession if we stop immigration, although that's a good recession we need.
Government, as always, don't want to take blame for it, so they keep their shithole open for more shits, until they completely shit themselves.

CHINKS took that image which you see on the phone screen, then another CHINK took the whole image which you see in OP's post.
Absolutely CHINKED OUT.

HOLY SHIT you certainly didn't get the good looking ones, those 2 almost as same as fins.

Replacement is still replacement.

They're OK in small doses but they tend to swamp area's, just their sheer numbers can be oppressive, go on holidays in a peak time and they're like insects, everywhere. It's Indians as well though. This is a very small country with very limited space so congestion is a real problem.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PERMANENT OVER LASS THAT RENTS OUR HOMES TO US AND GIVES OUR JOBS TO US.. Gooks are un-feeling and have a vastly different vision for this world.. Our ambitions will be stifled and we will not be able to forge our our destinies.... This is why. Europe on the other hand will have a permanent underclass that will force them to segregate and EVENTUALLY regain their independence..

Because they are Australians. If you grew up on /int you would know. They just like being edgy dickheads and are constantly drunk. Also they want to get into the ethnonationalist club because it’s what all the Europeans on Sup Forums are doing. They literally have no reason to do so. The Chinese will greatly improve Australia, and they will have access to better women. However they all have brain damage from huffing petrol with their Abo step-fathers and getting in fights with swole kangaroos. All the cool Australians fuck off to Asia anyways, leaving the dregs of society to post on Sup Forums.

they destroy cristian church and we let them entry in our countries fuck them ,we dont need them we were living great

Cause nobody wants slanty-eyed children.

Someone needs to glass you Chang.

but what can be done the incentives to bring them and sell them the overpriced houses is too high ?

we dont need you we were living incredible well without you

>smarter than both anglos and aboriginals combined

well i looked it up and anglos average at 100, abos at 64, so with my increadible iq i will add those numbers together to get 164 then we compare it with the average iq of chinks which for their proclivities to cheat really hard, like the cheating is pretty much mandatory in their schools, is only 105. now lets compare

164 or 105, which is the bigger number?

ill leave this up to an abo posters, ten bucks says there is one or two abo Sup Forums posters. law of averages demands it. wherether or not hes huffing petrol though... hmmm

The problem with the Chinese is that they segregate themselves, they build their own China Towns in other countries. When too many of them are in the same country they make it like a Chinese colony.

So you can't allow too many of them to enter a country. You gotta mix it up and limit them.

i love them.

There are 1.3 billion Chinese. If they allow just 20 million Chinese migrants into Australia it would be a Chinese colony overnight. And Chinafication would be inevitable.

That is why Japan is historically so xenophobic and closed, because they know the Chinese can easily overrun other countries via sheer numerical superiority.

Why do Asians need to migrate if they're intelligent? Why are they unable to create comfy 1st world countries?

> and a lot of homeless women abused by husbands and prostitutes ran away and married Chinese men in Sydney after taking refuge in Chinese opium dens in gambling houses, Reverend Francis Hopkins said that 'A Chinaman's Anglo-Saxon wife is almost his God, a European's is his slave. This is the reason why so many girls transfer their affections to the almond-eyed Celestials.'

>The rate of intermarriage declined as stories of the viciousness of Chinese men towards white women spread, mixed with increasing opposition to intermarriage. Rallies against Chinese men taking white women as wives became widespread as many white Australian men saw the intermarriage and cohabitation of Chinese men with white women as a threat to the white race.

Australia almost got RICED

That's how colonization works user.

>They scam and tax dodge like it's second nature.

How are they able to get away with this exactly?

I dont mind the sikhs. Even the Hindus are pretty chill.

Sauce?

Some of Australias scummiest European gene pool cunt

Day nod snarder. You say soggy.
*Seriously. The cleverest people are all and have all been Europeans. Check because you'll find this Jew/Asian average bullshart you're always talking about does not = they are smarter.

Here's just one sight randomly chosen because it's high on a Google search.
superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/
Wake up people if it sounds like BS it probably is. If they were so smart how come they have shitholes to live in.

Inept federal govt. More worried about instant foreign taxpayers than actually chasing the money theyre owed.
If our govt needs more money they let in another foreigner to pay tax. They don't chase money leaving the country that shouldn't be. And as with all migrants they take advantage of our fairly generous welfare system. Thank God its less generous than Europe.

I saw this boring thread and it made me think: I couldnt name a single australian artist, writer, or thinker who ever produced a single work of merit. Not one.

I don't know. I need a jap waifu asap, aussie girls are disgusting.

They exist we just don't chase glory like burgers.

found them on wikipedia, their sources are books
books.google.co.uk/books?id=EqNsKaRjS2IC&pg=PA11&lpg=PA11&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

books.google.co.uk/books?id=DqgezQo551kC&pg=PA351&lpg=PA351&dq=181 marriages between European women and Chinese men

Cheers user

The issue is plain and simple.

There are three types of 'Asians' in Australia.
* Families came over 50 years ago and helped to build the nation. These are the ones that appear 100% Asian, but open their mouths and an Aussie accent comes out - always blows my mind.

* The ones that have been here for 20 or 30 years and never truly integrated, but are more than happy to have a conversation in broken English - as long as we both get what we need out of the interaction.

* "Nouveau riche" Asians. Ignorant, and culturally unaware. Can't be assed to try and communicate, and truly make no attempt to fit in. Sadly these Asians look down at the other two.

I live and work in Western Sydney. I can tell you now, the last group are a plague and not welcome anywhere they go.

Also, as for house pricing, the FTZ negative list should play a big part in a reduction in the following years.

The Filthy Casuals podcast is great

if you had an abo and a white working together on a math test I'm pretty sure a solo chinese kid would smash them

>the chinese are smarter

Name me one Chinese invention. And don't give me all the 'gunpowder' and 'paper' bollocks. Something within the last 800 years that doesn't involve twigs. They can't even get their yellow flat heads around the building of escalators.

Try Rupert Murdoch Burger.. controls most of what you see