Are you right with God?

In case you guys have not been paying attention, degeneracy has been skyrocketing over the past couple of years.

Prophecies about the end of times are coming to pass on a daily basis and there isn’t much time left by the look of things. It could be days, it could be years. Who knows?

Even if you’re not a Christian, you can feel in your gut something isn’t right here.

Now is the time to get right with God and accept that His son Jesus is the savior this shitty earth needs.

God loves you. Jesus is coming back soon.

Time to start preparing if you’re not already.

This article was written ten years ago. Just look at all the crap that’s already happened.

ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return

Time is running out.

Other urls found in this thread:

gochristianhelps.com/tracts/stl/notworks.htm
billygraham.org/answer/what-will-heaven-be-like-2/
chick.com/m/information/general/salvation.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=XqgQ9g2MV_8
desiringgod.org,
ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return
desiringgod.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

religion is the opiate of the masses

Since gahd does not exist, he and I are just fine.

No dude I'm fucked, I masturbate daily. I know the stakes.

Romans 1:19

He exists and He wants a relationship with you.

It's been a good ride all

Everybody sins dude. That’s kind of why we need God. Everyone falls short and it’s impossible for us to expect to be perfect. From one sinner to another: God loves you and wants to be part of your life.

>He wants a relationship with you.
I don't bite pillows.

>God loves you and wants to be part of your life

maybe

>you can feel in your gut something isn’t right here.

but that's only the case because life is short and because we don't know what happens after dying.

same old garbage cuck bullshit as always.

God wants a relationship with you in the same way a father wants a relationship with his son. He wants to take care of you and be a part of your life.

Not maybe my dude, definitely.

You may not know where you’re going brother, but I do.

What’s cucked about being adopted by God and brought into His kingdom? What’s cucked about a everlasting life without pain and suffering?

you sound confident.

>What’s cucked about being adopted by God and brought into His kingdom? What’s cucked about a everlasting life without pain and suffering?

oh, nothing. it's just that we know fuck-all about metaphysics.

Who cares atheist wants to die they are comfy with that that is why god has given us atheism..

Even if you convert a atheist he will end up in one of the 200 wrongs sects in christianity...

if you want to go to heaven just be righteous and when the books are open on the day of judgment make sure its not full of sins and you will be written in the book of life

Shiiiiiiiiet nigga i's gonna met mah dad? Dat shit wack yo where that nigga been?

Degeneracy issue is more nuanced. Individaul acts have not really been skyrocketing. The display of them have, and the unwilligness for people to name the sin displayed has sky rocketed.

This leads to apathy and sloth, which are degenrate and part of the seven deadly sins.

Cliche, but the issue at hand is more one of people not getting out and doing the right thing and letting the perverts have the spotlight.

Sloth/Apathy has skyrocketed (which is one of the seven deadly sins).

I am. Took me years to be able to say it with confidence, but I believe God is alive and that He sent His son to save us all.
My life was shit. Didn’t want to even think about religion because I knew at the time it was a crock full of crap. Why would I want to put my faith in another thing that could just let me down?

Turns out I was wrong.
God saved my life on more than one occasion. He kept me safe from harm in more ways than one, even when I didn’t believe in Him.

Now I want to share with other people.
God wants you to rely on Him.
He wants you to come to Him with your problems.
He’s genuinely, honestly a father to us all.

>f you want to go to heaven just be righteous and when the books are open on the day of judgment make sure its not full of sins and you will be written in the book of life

This is tricky though because you do not know the meassurement god uses to judge

Its better to remove your sins from the book trough the blood of christ , and that can only be done by having faith in the lord jesus christ

I’m not here to promote sects of Christianity. Just the Bible and a relationship with God.

You can’t get to heaven through good works, only though Jesus.

And I care.
I care because I know what it’s like to lay awake at night and ponder my own existence and if I’m going to disappear when I die. It’s fucking terrifying.
I care because God is real and I want other people to know about Him and feel peace knowing that our lives have meaning and purpose and that this life isn’t just suffering for nothing.

Being an atheist takes more faith than being a Christian anyway.

Amen.

Thank you user.
Having faith in Jesus Christ is the best way to become closer to him in heaven. However, in order to receive all of God's blessings, you must follow him and his commandments.Being a witness unto Christ and his restored gospel through Joseph Smith will bring light into your world and prepare you for the first degree of glory in the celestial Kingdom, where you too will become a God like our heavenly father.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

>God wants you to rely on Him.
Millions of children relied on gahd to not have their priest slip 'em a serpent. How come gahd forsook those reliant children and forever scared them with molestation?

We dont know how the economy works, every economist disagrees with what will happen.

That does not stop us from being active participants in the labor/financial markets and knowing that some acts are better than others in the market.

You dont need to know everything to make better choices that have better outcomes.

Worry less about optimization and focus on the daily practice of reasonable habbits that your conscience intuition gives.

After a while you might feel alright and like a guy who does financialy well feels confident about the economy and the monetary system (even though he does not really know how it works) you will have 'faith' because you will have seen its effects or felt its comforts.

He’s been trying to get your attention for as long as you’ve been alive

>You can’t get to heaven through good works, only though Jesus.

Yeah and thats wrong, you do not become a saint trough good works , you can only become a saint trough following christ ... read the rich young guy and the reward for following jesus

God is not a god of the jews god is not a god of the Christians God is God over the whole world..

The Final Judgment

>11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

What if God doesn't like us

Do you think God is responsible for every terrible thing that happens in the world?
The world is evil.
Do you think God sits on His hands and looks the other way when bad shit happens?
No, He doesn’t.

Those priests are monsters hiding under the guise of Christianity.
The fact of the matter is, bad shit happens. That’s life.
God can give you the strength to get through it.
He will take your suffering and make you stronger for it.

Heaven sounds like it would get boring after a while. The concept that nothing matters and I'll simply cease to exist is kind of nice.

Maybe

>Those priests are monsters hiding under the guise of Christianity.

Thus I cloth my naked villainy with odd old ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

False. That would negate the need for a savior.
It says in multiple places you cannot get to heaven through good works. Good works are a result of living in Christ. You cannot save yourself.

gochristianhelps.com/tracts/stl/notworks.htm

Boring is a human concept

God is a human concept

To kids? To kids that have not the cognitive ability to discern? Fuck any god that would use them as pawns. Fuck any apologist that tries to rationalise pedophilia.

How do I become right with God?
Should I pray?
Should I read more of the Bible?
????

>False. That would negate the need for a savior.

People are still judged by jesus and their saints do you even bible?

>27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 30But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

God loves you. If you want a relationship with Him, there is little you can do that He cannot forgive.

Even some of the worst things imaginable. Through Jesus sacrifice, we don’t have to suffer the pain of having that evil on our shoulders.

you're asking the right questions

Jesus would hate Trump.

You're not alone, user.

Do good things. God cares more about that than baptism or accepting Jesus or what have you. those rituals are just to make people feel better, as if they have won brownie points with the lord or something.

The rich young guy does not follow jesus .. does he go to hell? no he is going to the second resurrection the one by works there he will be judged by jesus and his saints

The Rich Young Man

(Mark 10:17-31; Luke 18:18-30)

1>6And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Bible says after the final judgement only 144,000 will be saved. What about the unforgivable sins?

Well, that shows me you don’t know what heaven is like.
Heaven isn’t going to be some boring place where we sit around in an endless church service, strumming harps on clouds all day.
The Bible says that our bodies will be made new. No more aches or pains, no more sickness.
There will be good food and drink, celebrations, good work to do. We will be living as God intended.
Just because we won’t feel pain or cry anymore, that doesn’t mean we will only have one emotion.

Here’s some more info:
billygraham.org/answer/what-will-heaven-be-like-2/

There are so many choices for gods, how do I know which god would be the right god for me?

There are no unforgivable sins. The mercy of God knows no bounds

Thank you goyim, I had lost it. Now buy my book.
>hand rubbing intensifies

Godspeed, brother, and thank you.

Then God must be unconscious

Don't avoid the conundrum you fetid sack of festering fecal matter.

Any gahd that uses children as pawns is a sick and sadistic twisted work of malfeasance. ANy person trying to rationalise pedophilia is subhuman.

>Bible says after the final judgement only 144,000 will be saved. What about the unforgivable sins?

This is untrue the number is small because the number of saints will be small , these are the people not corrupted by false teachings of the church .

The Lamb and the 144,000

>1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

I am not rationalizing pedophilia. That shit happened to me and to this day I still wish I could kill the guy.

Anyone who harms a child deserves a one way ticket off this planet.
God abhors pedophilia, child sacrifice, or anything involving the harm of a child.

God is angry when people claiming to be followers of His name use that to lure in children, or adults, and harm them.

God is not responsible for the acts humans commit against one another. We have free will, those assholes chose to hurt kids.
God will judge them accordingly.

Read here to find out how to get right with God: chick.com/m/information/general/salvation.asp

Here's a film by a former atheist, with strong proof for the existence and purpose for the God of the Old and New Testaments: youtube.com/watch?v=XqgQ9g2MV_8

God bless you, friend. I'll be praying for you (and everyone else here, too).

That’s wrong. Jesus is the only ways.

God is omniscient

same thing

There is only one God, and many lies.

Here's the testimony of a former atheist and attorney, with strong proof for the God of the Old and New Testaments: youtube.com/watch?v=XqgQ9g2MV_8

Define consciousness

>We have free will,
There is that free will canard. Any time the cuck is cornered, they will say oh, free will! Was it free will that mary got knocked up? Pffftttt!

I’d start small.
desiringgod.org helped answer a lot of my questions.
Step one is just talking to God. He wants a personal relationship with you.
Bible is hard to just jump into when you’re first starting out, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.

But seriously, check out
desiringgod.org, listen to Ask pastor John’s podcasts. He answers just about every question you could think of. better than I ever could.

>: 3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The 4 beast are the 4 gospels the elders are the 24 elders in the book of revelation ... Only the true followers of christ will know the true meaning in the bible .... hence you have 200 denominations and not 1 of them is right

The only unforgivable sin is completely turning your back on Him. Cursing His name and refusing to accept his help.

Did you not read what I just wrote?
Go back and read it. Nobody is excusing pedophilia here.

>Subjectivity is capability
>Objectivity is Truth

The mere existence of interpreting the truth in a way that isn't 100% deductive proves we can derive from the Truth and it isn't compelled upon us. For example, Communism, utopias etc.

Retarded gender shit. Without the concept of responsibility civilization cannot exist. Without free will, the concept of responsibility doesn't exist. and i cannot find a rationale argument for the existence of a consciousness and the ironic differentiation of animals from humans that is based solely on biological grounds.

uh the 24 elders are the old testament it refers to the 24 books from the hebrew bible

Grace to you

For the record, yes it was. She could have refused, but she didn’t. God chose her and she accepted.

I’m sorry you can’t see past your own anger, but please try to read what I just said.

Thank you. God bless you as well.

god is real, but none of your dumb little books about god are

God bless you as well, thank you.

Who among us hasn't committed these sins? We are all on a journey returning to our Creator, and we all fall sometimes.

Absolutely. Anyone who thinks a Christian is automatically exempt and perfect because of the title is wrong. Can’t say I blame them though, it’s not like certain Christians haven’t been terrible representatives.

The bible is a blueprint written by elites whose descendants are making it all come true

There are many similarities between certain Christians of today's time and the Pharisees of Christ's time

Say I fell out of Gods graces but I wanted back in, should I sacrifice chickens or ducks?

>ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return

1. read "the jewish war" by josephus
2. moot. pertained to war of 66-73 AD
3. daniel was written to incite the maccabean revolt. the "king of the north" shit had already happened. this is well documented. jewgle.
4. same as 3. pertained to and contemporary issues - not to 2,000+ years in the future
5. see above
6. look up "world" in strongs and you will find that it always refers to the writers immediate "world"; not the entire globe. the OT babylonian king of the world had no authority over the eskimoes and when augustus taxed the world he didnt tax the chinese. the gospel had been preached throughout the authors world by the time the temple fell - that world was the roman empire.
7. this is just fucking stupid. the entire empire could be traversed in weeks pony express style on horseback.

That may be the case. I’m not here to talk about sects.

That being said, there are far more similarities between the Talmudic Jews and the Pharisees. Mainly because they are one and the same.

Are you a Jew? No?
Then just ask God for forgiveness.

Everyone who lives through times of turmoil thinks they are living in the End Times. Posts like this do nothing more than spread unnecessary fear in an attempt to force religious conversion.

4. same as 3. pertained to *past and contemporary issues

oops

God forbid we have a sense of urgency about the second coming

Forgiveness doesn't sound as tasty as fresh duck desu senpai

Can OP please up a fellow sinner out and show him the way to God's good graces?

God isnt real you imbecile

please help**

Christianity is what led to this mess. You can keep your cuck religion.

Just do good things and don't expect anything in return.

desiringgod.org
^^^ answered most of my questions about the nature of God.

Just start talking to Him, really. That’s how it starts.
Read about Jesus, learn what he did.
Accept that Jesus died to save us all. Tell God you want him to be a part of your life.

God is personal. He is reachable. He loves you and doesn’t want you to suffer the hardships of this world.

Again, wrong. That’s a part of Christianity but doing good things doesn’t save you.
Jesus saves.

I do volunteer work with my local church, but I still nonetheless feel guilty for once denying him in front of my peers.

>there is an all powerful god
> wants my devotion
> literally no proof he exists
im an athiest but id be down on my knees in seconds if he lifted a finger and actually did something , anything.

Yes He is.
He loves you.
He’s trying to reach you.
You can rely on Him.

What would faith be for if God could be found through reason alone?

IF TRUMP CAN'T DO THE WORK THEN EXPECT IT

We are already dead and this is hell, thank you very much.

Friendly reminder if you are not born again in the spirit, when you perish in the flesh your soul will go into the bottomless pit where you will serve Satan's kingdom without your own free will.

it astonishes me how many people belive in a glorified santa that tells them to mutilate baby genitals.