Tom Segura

Check out the new special, the entire first 20 minutes is anti white racist sjw bullshit.

Pretty disappointing, he should atleast use an egalitarian form of racism, in which he shitbags everyone, but I would suggest he is too fucking scared to do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hh1RaMwOEFc
youtube.com/watch?v=9hUiKU9rlRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't sound like comedy. pass.

Well that’s a fucking bummer, I liked his comedy.
Pretty much happens to anyone who wasn’t previously a political fucking moron; they taste the Jew dick and it chokes them.
Oh well, one less fucking waste of time.

>Check out the new special
Why would I do that, user?

link? I saw this guy live and shit was hilarious, would love to see his new special.

He blatantly supports trannies in his latest podcast with Joe

Netflix, released today.

oh no, a comedian jokes about trannies I can't handle that. Even Ron White admitted to getting sucked off by a tranny in Thailand.
Tom's been married for years.

Why underage Sup Forums so sensitive about the slightest bit of political nonsense? Is it the desperate attempt to fit in with the hive mind?

He’s sjw now? A year ago his podcast consisted of him and his wife making fun of youtube clips of the mentally challenged for an hour and a half.

fucking faggot, get off this board

The hive mind would be to continue cis gender / white hate; thanks for dropping by antifa.

Nigga, I ain't paying for that anti-net-neutrality jew bullshit. but thanks for the notice. However, until I see it I'm thinking you're just a cunt hating on everything that even mentions some kind of topic you're sensitive about.

Oh i see, you are just an underaged cunt. Get over your sensitivities snowflake.

been here longer than your neo-SJW ass has been faggot

No he didn't. He said they're free to do their own thing but other than that they're fucking crazy. Did you even listen to the episode?

You should be a boxer, you've got some serious reach; assuming you can bring yourself to leave the house.

Wasn’t Ron’s deal is that he got blowjobs from hookers in Hawaii when he was in the Navy, then years later he found out most of the girls working that stroll were traps?

Sounds familiar but I faintly remember hearing him realizing it was a woman and saying "fuck it". I have no idea but he has definitely said he may have got sucked off by a tranny.

He's a genuinely funny guy but he's too impressionable with his fascination for all things black.

I think Nick Mullen is the only person who makes me laugh anymore.

I don't know what Dave Chappelle netflix special I watched earlier but fuck was it awful. Another good comedian slurping that Jew dick

no

yeah his latest ones have been terrible.

Everyone knows sjws have zero sense of humor. Watching shitty comedians pander to them is just cringy as fuck.

ya just started watching it and tapped out, he truly articulated the vile nihilistic faggotry of LA psychology. Hearing him talk about his envy of black racial solidarity, I was pleasantly surprised, but as you would expect he began to describe how dissociative and cucky whites are. He's not wrong though, this was kind of enlightening to me, just how brazen and perilously unaware of the effects that this mindset will lead to on a societal scale. Its an egotistic hedonism of assimilation to marxist submissive vitriol, at least he seems somewhat aware though it was quite the pathetic display. Just heard him on Rogans podcast where Joe talked about how many of his friends have transgender childeren. Fuck this shit.

O no, someone bagged out white people.

This website rips on non whites all the time, get over yourself.

Toughen up princess.

YOU MUST INTRODUCE THESE CONCEPTS INTO YOUR MATERIAL IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH NETFLIX

jk, he’s just a huge fucking pathetic pussy.

I haven't watched yet but I can guarantee it's equally offensive to all. Sup Forums reviews of comedy is shit-tier, don't be complete spergs

There's nothing more pathetic than a white person antagonizing his own race for the sake of PC points.

Although we all know this fag is probably a kike.

I'm sure you're taking it WAAAAY out of context, are exaggerating obvious sarcasm, or it really wasn't that bad because I assume you're a thin-skinned little faggot. Will check it out tomorrow, though. It's almost 2 am here.

The Bird Revelation was shit because it was entirely political commentary but the part one that came with it was damn good; even the political bits.

That's a crap theory, even if it is sarcasm. Rodney Carrington did two Netflix specials and he rips on Muslims and talks about God and church. He does have a lot of literal cuckolding shit in his songs, though, and talks about butt fucking his 21 year old girlfriend. Maybe that was his pass.

You should write a 20 page pocket guidebook entitled "how to contribute nothing to a discussion".

For examples.
youtube.com/watch?v=hh1RaMwOEFc
youtube.com/watch?v=9hUiKU9rlRE

>celebrity pandering to his sjw crowd
>im surprised
wew lad

>this website
>all comedians ever

Newsflash, he doesn't exist in this website. Nor does he frequent it, else he'd be pilled, hard. He frequents the jewmedia-run cartoon sphere/comedian sphere. At this point its expected to him to do this, which is why it is disappointing.

Aren't you tired of getting shit on, but everyone and even your own kind?

Oh wait you're probably a chink.

As a citizen of the state of Georgia, I would like apologize for the existence of David Cross.

Don't forget he's south american.

Not talking about texas either but like south america, chile or some shit like that. Speaks fluent spanish.

You're a fucking dog cunt, kys.

faggot here that can't handle a god damn joke.
You really have no excuse.

>Check out the new special,
post link or GTFO

Tom is a spic

worse, he's Hungarian

What is Blueban?

he is a half Mexican
His youtube channel is dedicated to harassing white people... and youtube is saying not a single thing
their last adventure was to destroy a morning show with 2 gay white guys!

His wife is a kik
he is part of Joe Rogenstein gang (other members are Brian rednad the rapist, and Tony Hinchclif the cringe)

FUCK ALL OF THEM!

This is a world that Anthony Cumia is banished to outskirt of society while Alex Jonestein and Joe Rogenstein are the youtube darling

Isn't it strange that Brian red that started all these podcasts was cast out and replaced by semi nameless (((tech guys)))

>Alex Jonestein the youtube darling

that IS strange because he was bullying dead kids' parents and kid survivors of a massacre

it's clear that his accounts only survived because of CIA intervention whom he works for