ITT: Post flags

Post flags that are better than your countries' real flag.

Why didn't we stick with this? Why didn't we retain Anglo culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=285s&v=X6WOx9bT0X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is the logo of the East India company. Might as well be the MS Windows logo

>betrayed the motherland over literally not wanting to pay taxes
>when we hook back up with them it's to push liberal poz on other European nations
aaaaaaaaaa

Why couldn't we be loyal and kept Plus Ultra as our motto? ;_;

cus you're like 20% anglo

Wish we stayed Anglo. But English ancestry is underreported its more like 50% of Americans having (some) Anglo ancestry they just don't know it

>Spain discovers fucktons of gold and silver from the Americas
>Crashes their own economy with it

>Forms the Iberian Union with Portugal, combining huge possesions in America and the Philliphines, with Portuguese trade stations everywhere in African and Asian coasts
>The Spanish emperor acts like a jackass and makes Portugal want to become independent, and they do, thus squandering the Iberian Union's chance to be a global power in the modern age.
Who would want the flag of historical ball-dropping flying anwhere in the world?

>be Anglo
>be born way after our downfall and not when we were conquering Pocahontas pussy

JUST

>wish we stayed Anglo

I can get arrested for saying I don’t Pakis or not paying the state broadcaster tax for owning a tv in my own home.

I think you’re fine.

It's not too late...

our medieval flag was better

>muh Anglo
Fight and win WW2
Lose your empire
Go into a two decade long depression while France and Germany flourished

The eternal Anglo died with Mosley
m.youtube.com/watch?t=285s&v=X6WOx9bT0X8

i personally love the icelandic flag i think its the most aesthetic by a mile

Convenient for you to leave the part where your shitheap completely undermines what's left of Britain after World War 2.

If you hadn't of fucked up the Manhattan Project so badly you had to share the technology with other countries and M.A.D wasn't a thing, you'd have already invaded the UK probably back in the 50s.

My Anglo cousin the communist Jew played us.

You fucking invaded Hawaii and deposed the queen, a completely peaceful kingdom respected and recognised all over the world. It amazes me that Hawaii still flies those colours which were presented by a British captain as a gift from the king of England.

nowadays most white americans are german lol. and you all hate us because of your faggot jew propaganda. hahaha

Most Americans (all Americans are white, blacks and mestizos just have citizenship papers) aren't one particular European ethnic group. We're not English or German or Polish or Italian, we're American.
That doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't admire other European people.