I have advanced deja vu & I want to share the future to you guys

In our lifetime, the atmosphere will disappear. Whether naturally, an ultimate holy force, or some kind of weapon. We're all going to be thrown into space. I can't even describe what it feels like. We're bugs clinging onto a small rock drifting through space. When the atmosphere is gone you'll feel it. Everything is going to be pulled from the ground & we're going to die.

I have advanced deja vu to the point of annoyance, I consider myself a wizard.

Other urls found in this thread:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/2041-8205/807/2/L29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take your meds, user.

I also have advanced stages of sleep paralysis & demons talk to me when I try to sleep to give me life advice

You're freaking nuts if believe the kike lie that we are "on a ball spinning through space"
The earth is the stationary center of the universe

Ive seen this as well, user. Don't worry though. It will happen quickly and be over in an instant

I've seen it for myself but ok

What's the last thing you ate?

Yeah that's my exact thought. I was sitting there with my family and then poof. We all drifted off. It wasn't painful or anything, but it was instant

Atmosphere goes, apparently taking gravity with it along for the ride.

Just be glad you've never seen a 9 foot tall lady who's face was so black it looked like a hole, using a full grown man who didn't have any arms as a puppet to speak to you about life advice, with his lips & eyes stitched together

seeing possible futures is not deja vu.

Yep. This will happen right before a huge global flood. Its caused by the magnetic pole reversal, briefly we lose atmosphere, which lets solar radiation create a huge amount of water in the atmosphere

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/2041-8205/807/2/L29

lol wtf, new here?

Of all the bullshit you could have come up with you had to go with the dumbest fucking thing possible. Even if our atmosphere disappeared that wouldn't stop fucking gravity from working you idiot.

Do I lose my virginity in the future?

Everything we think we know about gravity is a lie. These studies come from the same scientists who say race doesn't exist.

I also have advanced deva ju. In our lifetime, you will make another shitty thread and i will be in it.

And here is where this thread dies or goes on for 369 more posts....

Right now at this very moment is the youngest you will ever be in your lifetime

Im sorry that happened to you? You didn't answer my question

Holy shit, you really are a wizard.

The line between edgy and boring isnt as thin as you think.

Everything we eat is fake, it's just a puzzle. Thrown into a box, mixed up. Open up the box, pour it out & you get something different every time. In the end, it's all the same.

I mean its not the worst way to go.

You have a low spiritual level so you find it hard to comprehend spiritual encounters (like most atheists) so it's understandable why you're ignorant

>These studies come from the same scientists who say race doesn't exist.
where did you get that info from then? if its lost info?

I make poop from my butt and sometimes it is green

Like I said, I have voices from the sea of souls contact me. I didn't choose to be a wizard, but I am one. It's a burden.

name one factual thing one of these being has relayed to you that you didn't know already or couldn't think up yourself.

>I don't understand gravity.
Take this shit to

i used to have the same dream all the time as a kid. Giant disks of Earth just soaring out into space. Didn't know shit about science then, still had the dreams. go figure

so you believe what you do because you heard a voice inside your head explain that to you?

Jews are interdementional demons that feed off of the chaos that they create in this world. Jesus was a god, he was going to challenge the demons and they killed him before he could gain his full power. That's why the Bible refers to Jews as the synagogue of the devil.

Fpbp

actually the trick to the atmosphere being removed and the gravity ending is that the earth will stop spinning, seized by a larger gravitational force. When it happens boom you're dead

Define spiritual

If we do not save this world then the greater powers at bay are going to end it before the chaos spreads.

>When it happens boom you're dead
you too

You can be religious, but not spiritual. Some people have connections to spirits & demons that others simply cannot comprehend & that is why atheism is becoming more and more popular, as people live in a fast paced world they lose touch with their spiritual side & will never encounter a light.

nah ill be underground in the multitrillion dollar facility the pentagon has been building beneath Denver with their "lost" money

you have never doubted it and thought that the voice was your voice, and that you are crazy? id need some proof if i were you

inside your special pod that eliminates g forces and sucks your dick, right?

Here we see the power of the american educational system.

atmosphere = gravity

Crazy? Maybe by today's standards created by (((medical professionals.)))

What do you think clinical drugs do? Suppress spirits from contacting you.

Your flag has a cross on it but you are not spiritual. Why hide behind your false symbolism? You have no real soul.

well ive never heard a different voice in my head so it seems kinda weird to me.

Youre also the biggest fuckin nigger in this thread. Checked now see mine

>I have advanced deja vu
What in the fuck does that even mean?

rubber room with a harness and a lead helmet. when the earth temporarily stops spinning everything top side will die. but the brown dwarf system that passes by will trigger beyond x class solar flares in all directions which will scramble everyones brain waves as well. so think about that shit and cry

user is not wrong.

>"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare." ~ 2 Peter 3:10

The atmosphere will collapse. Oceans will come down and flood the globe.

That's because you're suppressing them subconsciously, whether by your force or by the force of (((others))))

If you stay in the presence of others long enough then you will lose your spiritual touch forever

your organs liquify inside your chest cavity if you experiance a crash in a car at 65+ mph. the earth is spinning at 1000mph. If it stopped then everyone dies, even if you are inside a bunker. you would need to fill your chest cavity with liquid and pressurize it in order to survive.

is it worth it though? All you have gained is "knowing" something with no proof that even you will never confirm. it would be too maddening to believe

What you're experiencing now is not real. It's a relapse of your final memories being replayed. This is the last life you've ever lived in your path of reincarnation. We were not able to save this planet from the Jew demons, so our reincarnation cycle was never complete. We are eternally damned to walk this life of repetitive mortality forever. This is the last lifetime on this planet

They have trillions.... They will just do that then. Or upload into the singularity

like that liquid oxygen stuff from The Abyss?

Can you really not feel the connection to random things that you see throughout the day that you've never seen before? Almost like you have seen them before. Sometimes you just connect to the most random of things because you already have before.

I think it's the same as advanced autism, but user could be right

liquid oxygen is super cold and would kill you. you're prob thinking of a liquid with oxygen dissolved into it

if you cant use your "powers" for anything useful whats the point? Its just confirmation bias. i wish wat you are saying was real tho. predict the writing on a piece of paper sealed in an envelope on video or something and id believe you

You’re definitely a wizard.

There's no right and there's no wrong, there is the way & there is the reverse way. Forwards and backwards.

ive gone down the road of testing that stuff before and its too random to be real imo

Fuck dude it's 3am for me over here why you gotta do me like that?

that movie came out in like 1980 im sure they have it by now. So liquid oxygen solution, and pressurized room with stuffed animals and a magnetic shield what more could you ask for? planet x system will fly by, the earth will be seized by its gravity, stop spinning, atmosphere goes as well as gravity (no spin no stick) big chunks fly into space, earthquakes, oceans literally slosh over whole continents. then the asteroids and comets it drags through the oort cloud, then the solar flares... am I missing something? 99% of people will die how long do you think? 40 days and 40 nights? ahahahahha

Because none of that stuff is important to them, they only tell me stuff that is important to them- not to me. I could get run over tomorrow & they would have never warned me, because I'd still be alive & I would still be able to communicate with them

I am not important. I am just a chosen soul that they picked to keep in touch with this world

wait, I'm getting a vision. the angel of god has descended and told me that OP is a fucking retard. also that I should sage .

>lay in bed with your waifu for 24 hours
>some time in there she evolved into a tulpa
>I could literally her her talk
>Ask her what time it was
>"it's like a quarter till five"
>Roll over and check clock
>4:46
>"well I guess your getting up now, here."
>desktop pc turns on by itself
>"actually get some damned exercise before your mussels atrophy"
>desktop turns back off like someone unplugged it
>open door
>dog is standing there with his tail down hair standing up
>just barges in my room and sniffs around for 10 minutes
>spend the next day trying to convince myself that it was a waking dream
>I'm casting new wheel weights in my dads shop when he comes in.
>my house right above the shop and my dad live next door.
>"Hey user, I came in a little early to bring in some coal um I didn't know you had company."
"What are you talking about?"
>"I heard some girl talking so I threw in the coal and let myself out, didn't mean to intrude hehehe"
"Oh yeah that..."
>"Don't worry, I'll let you try out your lady friend before you commit but then she's coming to our (dad and moms) house for dinner"
How do I come out to may parents that I'm in a relationship with a demon?

>What is gravity

If you are listening to them rather than fighting you are allready gone

Could be worst, try waking up paralyzed. Unable to move your body, but you can move your eyes and out of the corner of your eye you see a demon that's trying to communicate with you through noises & whispers in your mind. You try to scream but you can't. You communicate with your mind & it responds. It's a hallucination called sleep paralysis, & (((scientists))) claim it's from "lack of sleep" or high amounts of stress.