Gal Gohan

The newest chapter of Gyaru cooking antics is out! I might dump earlier chapters after this one.

Thanks.

Is she in love with him?

Fin

Ribs or ripped?

Are you blind?

What gave it away? The constant flirting, the blushing around him, or the hoping he sees her as a woman?

FEEL
BELLY

Well, I guess you could interpret it all as the calculated strategies of a soulless man eater.

Need more

I am assuming ripped, or else she would tell him to eat more or something, and the discouraged look.

My boy in this manga got gainzzz

Is there raw scans? It took like a month for this release.

We rip from the ebook rather than have someone by and scan the physical copy. It's staggered so we're like a couple of weeks behind the actual release afaik.

>Umm, yabecchi... are you okay? you're not ill or anything?
>For a while after that, Miku was pretty worried about Yabe.

I'm thinking ribs

What if what she saw were battle scars.

Teacher Gets Thrown in Jail the Manga

He did it all for the nookie.

Are yoy fat?

It is ribs.

She wouldn't need to worry about her teacher if he was naturally ripped.

And she says she needs to diet now because her ribs aren't showing like Yabechi's ribs.

Of course not.

Except, read Chapter 1, the Principal is a Shady Guy who told the Gyaru to provide "Cookies" for each of her teachers while having a sweating face.

No one is going to jail. The administration approves of it.

needs a dick stare edit

I love this manga. All the gyaru manga I've read turn me off quickly. Thought it was just the genre but then I picked up this one and I can't stop smiling and getting heartboners. Thanks for the translations.

The administration's kinda a dick

this manga is cuter than I thought it would be.

Nice.

Why is there a white bar at the bottom left?

Why a teacher? Why not a sempai that looks mature that enjoys cooking or needed to take a club and joined the cooking club where the gyaru likes cooking? Then there would be sempai teasing.

Fuck yeah thanks OP.

Because romance with age gap is just the best.

>Why a teacher?

To provide something to stand in the way of their relationship, otherwise it would be pure SoL.

Nice, thanks for the chapter.

I would bang bang her with my chicken.

You would make a good MC.

why not make the mc a senior with a girlfriend that he's not liking that he thought he would? Or different schools? I mean the teacher is kinda acting oblivious anyway.

Or not because it works anyways.

Cute again. I wonder if they'll ever get a new member, not that I mind it just being the two of them.
Lewd.

Anymore like this with a Gyaru being the main love interest?

Thanks OP, youre a good man.

You think they'll ever get another club member?

she has a crush on him

There's another series getting an adaption, but the MC ruins it all.

DELET

Rough Sketch Sempai is pretty cute

I think they'll get one at least. But I'd prefer nobody else joins.

If there's a new member then atleast I hope they're not the student council no fun type.
She's going to get it eventually.

Yabecchi is pure. PURE

This one is great though it's less gyaru, more of a delinquent.

I want to see more of redhead friend

Pure girl don't push their teacher down in public.

Clubs usually require at least five members so they can get access to school club funds.

Yabe Sensei probably won't be able to try cooking more expensive types of dishes unless he has more members to get access to school budget.

Batsu-Gyaru is a cute one-shot involving a gyaru in love

I hope it gets/got picked up as a series

I think I've seen shows where it's just three.

I've seen that face before
Someone's been reading very certain doujins

Rough Sketch seems interesting, thanks for the recommendation anons.

I've been waiting for this for days
I love it

Nobody wants your small order of nuggets.

I shouldn't have fapped so early today.

alright Sup Forums, hajimete no gal or gal gohan?

gyaru are claiming all the husbandos

I remain amazed this is getting animated, but I guess it's actually selling.

Why do people like this girl? She's a gyaru which means she's a fucking slut.

She probably sucked off dudes before the cooking class

>hajimete no gal gets an anime
>this doesn't

fuck japan

That,s what i thought at first but they definitely going for her being a gyaro that in secret still wants to be somewhat normal, she sees herself differently that her gyaru friends who are pretty hardcore gyaru while she seems quite normal in private and around sensai and just adopted the gyro image as part of personality to make friends

Of the two Gal Gohan is vastly superior, but Rough Sketch Senpai beats both. You could probably argue that the main girl there is more of a yankee than a gyaru though.

>Batsu-Gyaru is a cute one-shot involving a gyaru in love.
It's pretty much just Hajimete no Gal, but better in evey way.

i remember that thread
what's the tl'er who teased us doing now?

It's the typical "gyaru-but-actually-pure" characteristic.

who says it wont get one in the end? I mean, there are only 6 chapters or so out, right now.

I haven't read Hajimete no Gal but at least Batsu-Gyaru MC had a reason for being kind of a fag.

That's part of the reason why it's better.

It really needs a continuation.

>Tfw no gyaru weirdo letting me check up her gourmet belly

no, she just wants to be walked home gently

Doujin when?

Wait is this from Hajimete No Gal? If so, I can't believe how fucking bad it keeps managing to get. My biggest complaint was how fucking boring it is because it follows every trope imaginable without doing one thing original. A little sister who wants to fuck her older brother is just another box to tick on that shitfest.

That manga is legit everything wrong with Japan. The seasonal isekais, harems, and CGDCT are of course a cancer, but Hajimete No Gal is a monster of its own.

>. A little sister who wants to fuck her older brother is just another box to tick on that shitfest.
Nah, he used to play little sister games, so the girl thought he wanted to bang a little sister. So she tried to become the ultimate little sister character. Then she saw him with his gal girlfriend, so she decided to become the ultimate gal.

Not defending the manga, just pointing out that she's not his sister in any way, shape, or form.

Gyaru is just a fad. Imouto lasts forever