Shingeki no Kyojin 93

I want to mount this mule.

RIP Ymir, you were a good person.

Reminder: Reiner is king cuck

Endgame right herem brothers.

Calm down, Galliard.

lood

RIP Yumiru, she died trying her hardest in a shit manga.

Reiner and Ymir will always be lovers. Remember this.

Being a shifter is suffering.

she'll be back soon

Then how come Gabi wants to fuck him?

I want to cum so hard down Hisu's throat that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

Yes. BRAM flashback to end the volume.

Armin a cute.

>Gabi doesn't care about Reiner, they said.

Adorable.

And alive.

>YFW Zeke ride her,she call him Warchief and she put her life at risk for her beloved

>tfw Annie's dad appears in the next chapter, looking horrible and crying
>"Reiner, PLEASE, bring back my baby girl!"

And then Reiner just fucks out of there and Falco never gets anything.

>people like this exist

Beautiful

Calm down, Ymir.

EREN IS IN MARLEY
EREN IS IN MARLEY

LOOK AT BOTTOM LEFT; HAIR IS ERENS AND HE HAS THE STAR OF DAVID ON WRONG ARM!!!!!!!

I just realized but, has Jean showed up at all this season?

What did she and Zeke do together during the months in which they were alone in the walls?

no, and he was essentially written out of the manga lel

>Reminder

ELDIAN GODDESS GABI

Control your anger.

Welcome to last night's.

I noticed this guy while reading for the first time, but holy fuck it would be amazing if it turns out that Eren infiltrated them.

But i dont think so, they are in turkey after all.

Being a soldier*
This is a fate of most soldiers during wartime, friend

Riding

Ymir didn't deserve this.

Can you explain yourself?

gabi confirmed as retard

>tfw you realize all the warriors are going to die horribly to the powered up paradis crew

It was fun while it lasted.

>Armin has almost definitely sifted through Bert's memories for relevant information on Marley's tactics, technology, etc
>Galliard doesn't seem to have done anything with them
>Paradis people would have grabbed some battleships, possibly capturing engineers that were on them
>it took Zeke four years to mention the maneuver gear

Soldiers have a lifespan of only 13 years and are devoured alive by giant monstrosities?

How fucked would Marley be if Attack and Colossal Titans just formed up in the middle of the city?

Damn. Isayama you're amazing.

Will Eren kill the kids and Armin destroy some walls?

>Marley sends all shifters to Paradis
>meanwhile Eren wrecks the everything

>poor little Paradis.

also didn't Zeke bring some maneuver gear back with him? It's kinda weird that Marley didn't try to replicate it at all.

What if he went alone? I doubt they would left Paradis unprotected.

They usually have a lifespan of few days to few years and die a far worse death than being eaten for a greater good. But I was talking about a picture with everyone you knew being dead.

Is all part of Zeke's master plan.

Oh, she's calm.
VERY calm

do eren and the others now that when they die the power of the titans will go to the other side if they don't make babies? its important

>HE HAS THE STAR OF DAVID ON WRONG ARM
Eren, you idiot.

It might just be impossible for Marley to replicate. Iron bamboo and iceburst stones could be unique to Paradis.

>Every single one of the cadets and Eldian warriors are gruesomely murdered by Eren in the last volume.
>Reiner goes full Eren and swears vengeance upon the devilspawn.

Eren conter attacking like Grisha and BRAMZP while Armin is protecting the walls.

Is there a demonym for the inhabitants of Paradis yet?

>Marley sends all shifters to Paradis
>Paradis is destroyed.
>Eren in the east sea union wrecks the wrong city in the wrong country.
>An second continent hates the shit of wallist 10 times more
>Mads Mikkelsen chuckles.

Ymirfags spamming all episode 5 chats to say Ymir is still alive and well in the manga. KEK

children of the devil

Most likely. I bet Eren is with Levi or Annie.

No seriously, if you look at this panel long enough and think about why Isayama drew it this way, it's fucking obvious that Eren is there.

This is 1:1 Grishas greasy hair and his armband looks kinda messy.
I wonder if he is on the train right now and shit is about to hit the fan next chapter.

>i promised you would die the most painful death possible, remember?

>Armin is protecting the walls.
RIP walls.

oh god, so it's like the beginning of the series, but this time they're the bad guys.

Isayama please don't do this

I don't want to watch the warrior cadets be murdered by the genocidal ragetard.

Screenshots.

Boop.
Took a little longer than I thought it would.

>4 shifters on the train.
He would get his ass kicked.

Is there a rule that requires the armband is on the left?
Maybe it's just some left handed jew that put it on the other side since it would be easier.

2nd Boop

Genocidal rageturd is getting BTFO by humanity soon.

>Isayama kills the biggest LGBT ships

Does that mean he hates fags?

He was able to master hardening in like a month. It's been 4 years since then. Eren is the most powerful shifter in the world currently.

just crash the train and run away

it's specifically anti-titan stuff, so its only really useful for enemies of Marley. And it's pretty useless against big guns unless you're an Ackerman

Can you imagine this? All these new characters building up only to be immediately killed by Eren in the next chapter. If they show Eren like some sort of joker-type character when he does his plan it will be magnificent.

>Eren is the most powerful shifter in the world currently.
Good joke. There's three hardening titans on that train.

I don't think he will do something reckless, they will kill him immediately. I think he will try to contact Zeke.

>tfw Eren kills ALL the new kids next chapter

Idk mate. I was speedreading most of the flashbacks.

Long time no see, saved

Hardening is barely a special ability anymore. Like at this point if your titan can't harden what the fuck are you even doing

So the anime ends at chapter 50? Sounds bullshit if true, I was waiting for the political arc.

I bet Eren can at least BTFO titans 1v2 at this point. But he probably has Mikasa and Levi with him.

Soon the Marleyans will remember the terror of being dominated by the Eldians.
And then they'll rise back up and defeat them once and for all.

No, he just doesn't have a problem killing characters. All married couples are dead as well.

they're doing an anime original ending apparently

I doubt Armin agreed with Eren. Seems Eren is alone. Next volume we will see a flashback of them fighting.

Eren is already a joke character.

>Shingeki
>no
>Kyojin
Prepare your anus boy.

He has. That's why he's changed the ending.

Well, /snkg/, are you alpha enough? This is yhe face of a waifu that'd rather have a man to take the initiative and fuck her like an animal while she bends over, unlike most you fags that worship Gabi the Cuck.

You think you have what it takes to ride the Cart?

i fucking wish

Eren near effortlessly beat Reiner four years ago and Reiner even remarked that leaving Eren alone in the walls for any period of time would be bad because he'd master his abilities too quickly.

I mean sure in a 1v4 fight he'd probably lose but I think it's fair to say he's the single strongest shifter currently.

Great work as always. Saved.

Annie a cute.

>Prepare your anus boy.

I remember someone saying stuff like this when chapter 50 came out. Kek.

I really only come in nowadays when there's a new chapter. I'll lurk about from time to time, but I'm mostly elsewhere. I hope you're keeping well user.

So parents and BA were gay?