Is she right fellas? Go into detail, statistics and all

Is she right fellas? Go into detail, statistics and all.

>And then the entire class clapped for me.
The realest of real things to happen today.

She said the whole class hated her for it, you illiterate wog.

>Americano Creatura Education

OP BTFO

BASED MUTT MAN

She stated the truth. Of course people got mad and upset when she said things that violated their reality.

How is it truth?

>How is it truth?
Well, for example, black people are accepted into universities with higher marks than whites - regardless of parental income.
pic related

link me the sources.
>inb4 american renaissance

The links are in the bottom of the infographic.

American Renaissance doesn't do surveys and studies, how would it be a source? Are you simple?

Lol shoulda just said mayonnaise patrol

If you're breathing and have a pen, they accept you as black in any college.

They should do it full meritocracy, it would be hilarious to see the schools 50% asian.

American schools punish the smart and reward the Negroids.
This is pure discrimination against the Asians.

I hope the Blacks and Democrats will realise eventually there will be a backlash against them for this.

The US doesn’t have that many Asian. Some schools would be >50% Asian, while others would be mostly all White

The highlight asian chart is actually incorrect. Whoever did this highlighted asians with average GPAs and MCAT scores between 27-29, below the average 31.5. The acceptance rate for asians with average scores is actually 59% according to the chart.

I had an argument about why mankind benefited from hundreds of thousands of years where strong males in their mid 20's had a lot of hunting experience and could provide for their young 15 year old wife who has the healthiest un-degraded egg cells, which resulted in positive and optimal evolution, contrary to today where women only breed when their egg-cells are near rotten.

Some cunt immediately argue that Strength isn't Genotype and isn't hereditary.
I argued back and asked, Then why Asians weightlifters dominate the 77 KG weightclass and down, while Caucasians dominate 85 KG and up.
The cunt desperately resort to excuses like
>Those are white privilege sports
>Blacks don't have resources and time to compete
Which was easily countered by simply stating it's not expensive to compete or train in arm wrestling or weightlifting, and that Negroids have time for Running, Boxing and play basketball all the time.'
The cunt couldn't reply after that.

Liberalism = brain disorder

Nigger Privilege is a real thing, White people is that one race that is actually retarded enough to let Negroids rape, steal and murder other races unchecked.

Isn't 'Affirmative Action' not enough reason to prove her point?

I had an argument with an ogre that was dressed like a homeless man that blacks have benefited from their experience with white supremacy and he tried to tell me he was British lol

These cunts are so dumb, they argue Affirmative action is something Black people deserve.

So why do so many Asians desperately try to come study in America?

Aren't they just simply born there?

>many
They are the smallest of your minorities.

>So why do so many Asians desperately try to come study in America?
They look at the beautiful country our ancestors built, and haven't quite got the memo yet that it is becoming a third world shithole.

She's just one step away from bringing up black privilege.
Everyone knows black privilege exists, but it's suicide to say it in public.

Lel, did this too at uni, when prof said abos and niggers are people just like us.It was that or revealing power level, she has been going on about muh equality for minutes.

>yeah but muh making up for past systemic institutionalized racism.

No their won't be any fucking backlash...it has been this way since the 90s and we are still letting it happen. The university is run by leftist, they have "blocked the path" for years now with consequences because most of us are being fucking pussies.

This is actually bullshit because blacks are treated more FAVORABLY than whites, not fair at all. There is no golden fairness standard when you have something as foggy and slippery as "systemic racism", but since all the actual formal instances (aff. action) are positive, that's the real case. They are helped more in every domain.

>more fairly
That does not make sense.