Can Sup Forums start a fucking race discussion board to rid Sup Forums of this cancer?

can Sup Forums start a fucking race discussion board to rid Sup Forums of this cancer?

>nb4 banned for this post

pic related: it's what we should be talking about

Other urls found in this thread:

chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025
youtu.be/eaUHECHqcWs
youtube.com/watch?v=eaUHECHqcWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's literally all shills. Those threads don't get 404ed even if they're reported.

Explain.

Where the fuck are the (((janitors))) and (((mods)))? This site has gone to complete shit the past 6 months. You're all being played - stupid fucks.

talking about black dicks doesnt belong on Sup Forums

From the rules: "Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted"

fuck off milchan puppet

alright then u stupid cuck leaf - go back to talking about black dicks

Only illegal content like CP gets banned from Sup Forums

It's an inside job. The shilling is from the inside.

Assage tweets out something mysterious, which is especially interesting with all the shit going down.

> "fucking mods delet this!"

No surprises.... please check your bank account for deposited tendies

not true, i was recently banned and had a thread about oprah running for president deleted

no im just sick of seeing you dumb pieces of shit obsessing over black people and their dicks

How did you get "black dicks" out of a chess game? Not saying you're wrong; I'm missing something, though.

>well deserved ban
>obsessively talks about bbc
you're a tranny, aren't you

wow the people on this board really are this fucking stupid

assange is dead as leaves on the ground

>nb4

not a possible move learn chess idiot

chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025

Jose Raul Capablanca vs Frank James Marshall move 18. It's known as the Marshall Attack in the Ruy Lopez

Possibly some relation to Frank Marshall Davis, one of Obongo's mentors

I'll bet it makes you feel superior to be a cunt anonymously. It's probably not something you get to do in real life much. You're probably fat and weak, and not too smart. You must look forward to the internet all day. This is probably the only time you ever feel superior to anyone. Life is hard, user. You can't shitpost for a living, but you'll never function in society with your personality. I suggest suicide. No one will ever miss you, user.

best theory ive heard...

There will be no board for such discussion. The discussions are pushed by shills and passed by mods. It plays into the narrative. The discussion will stay exactly where it is inteded to be, with the intentions playing out exactly as they want them to.
That is all.

You are dense. This thread is a thread requesting a board specifically for the following
Am I white enough
Is racemixing bad
I am from x country, am I white
White boi btfo
Is it ok to mate with an asian
Le 56%
Based black man btfk Sup Forums
If im black but I look white is thag okay
Jews are white
If a 33%er mates with a 100%er is that racemixing
How can wh*tey compete
Blacked.com
How will Sup Forums force poc to leave
Racists BTFO
Your not white
23 and me
Ancestry.com
I found out im part black so I want to die
Nigger hate thread
Im taking your gurl wh*tey
Etc
You get the point

Your readin comprehension is exceptionally non existent. OP with absolute clarity specifically is bitching that we dont have a containment board for the retarded race baiting shilling/false flagging that happens here, as well as all the dumbasses that fall for them.
OP explicitly is saying this board is for talking about important things such as the Julian Assange cryptic tweet (if he is even alive), instead of the race realism bullshit that gets spread here on a minute by minute basis.

see

You still dont understand do you.

WL has to beg people to stop asking for proof of life, that's always a great sign

Me stating that you are dense is me being a cunt? And your post is NOT? I was backing him up against your anonymous vitriol.

If that is symbolic of Black vs White race war, then I agree

Found sauce

youtu.be/eaUHECHqcWs

Its not

@ 7:20 board is shown as assange tweet

What would be the best move in that chess game?

We don't know whose turn it is. I'd say for white it would be to move the queen over to threaten black's queen.

If black's move, his best move would be to bring down the rook to pin the white bishop in front of white's king.

What do you guys think? I'm trying to get better at chess.

I know the rules and have played a few games but never got into it. My buddy, who is good, played a game against me, and he kicked my ass. Really just worked me over like I was a moron or some shit. Was embarrassing.

OP shouldnt have used that image.

It's this match @7:20

I understand just fine. I think OP and everyone playing along with the facade are just pussies afraid to state what they really want to talk about. I think you specifically are jumping on this because you mistakenly want to be part of some inside info, like a grade school game of keep-away, and that you probably mistake things like this a lot. You weren't backing anything up. I asked for a straight answer to further discussion, but you provided a cunty response berating me for requesting clarification. To be fair, I was only asking to get your logic process in the open because I know I can tear it apart. It's clear that you're cockier than you are smart. I was hoping to provoke a moron into an argument, but the response I got was from SUCH a moron that the response was unexpectedly aggressively arrogant and misdirecting, as the responder (you) thinks more highly of himself than is warranted, and immediately went to ad-hom, like a little bitch with more anger than intelligence to wield it effectively. Once again, I suggest suicide. Make it slow. You deserve it.

my original posts

You cunt

Assange used this match
>see 7:20 in video

Tick tock, shills

ew

Tldr
Also you asked OP to explain, and he did with clarity.
Then you attacked him and asked how black dicks were involved, so I called you dense and explained exactly the types of threads he was talking about. If you couldnt tell the op pic had nothimg to do with op's post. Except for the example of what should be on Sup Forums. So no, you dont 'understand just fine'.
I bet you get off on your trolling efforts.

Hahahhahaha, how do you not fully understand what op was trying to convey? Re read OP amd this time dont consider the pic when deciphering the words. The words user, they are sometime important too. Sup Forums isnt a picture book buddy.

Read again. If you think an attack looks like a disagreement and a rational opportunity to explain, you need a therapist.

What about this:

>How did you get "black dicks" out of a chess game? Not saying you're wrong; I'm missing something, though.

sounds like an attack?
You're worse than reddit.

You're going to have a hard time in life when you grow up, user.

Race is a big part of politics. Like it or not.

Conspiratards are by far the worst posters of all.

You're an angry little person, and now you're just looking for anything to try to rip on someone for, but you suck at this, Try again. Be good this time. Ask a friend who's smart what to write next so I'm less bored.

How is that even a good theory? Because Marshall? Seriously?

> pic related: it's what we should be talking about
You have to read the entire post user.
We all have been reporting and asking for a race board to rid the cancer of the following threads

Am I white enough
Is racemixing bad
I am from x country, am I white
White boi btfo
Is it ok to mate with an asian
Le 56%
Based black man btfk Sup Forums
If im black but I look white is thag okay
Jews are white
If a 33%er mates with a 100%er is that racemixing
How can wh*tey compete
Blacked.com
How will Sup Forums force poc to leave
Racists BTFO
Your not white
23 and me
Ancestry.com
I found out im part black so I want to die
Nigger hate thread
Im taking your gurl wh*tey
Etc
You get the point

>the wild burger think he just appeared intelligent
maybe in burger land

Op never talked about the chess game at all. Where the fuck did you get 'chess game' from.
Oh right the pic the OP used as an examole of a gud topic
You needed it explained to you, bow its explained and your smaeter for it.
Your welcome buddy

this isnt even a checkmate no matter whose turn it is.
is assange a dumbass?

smaeter ass

It seems to be the source for the chess game though.

>This thread is a thread requesting a board specifically for the following
In that case it's meta, and it should be on /qa/, if you're such a stickler for rules

Yes it should definitely be pruned because its off topic. However we still need a race board to send all the false flagging rabbis to

It could be any number of things. We don't know whose move it is. Assuming both players are equally matched, white has a small advantage to check mate in like 11 moves.

Being a "famous" game the moves up to the point in Assange's image could be used to communicate a hash.

Its open to conjecture

>Conspiratards are by far the worst posters of all
Agreed, especially when they call anyone who doesn't swallow all their bullshit a "Shareblue shill", and any thread which isn't about their particular obsession a "slide thread"

What is there to discuss?
What the meaning is of the picture?
Assange is saying he's safe after attempts to force him out into the open after he recieved citizenship from Ecuador.

Most definitely, but kind of overkill to communicate the word "Marshall"

This is the new Shareblue talking point. The tried for years to get the blacks to start a race war with whites. It never worked. Now the goal is to provoke whites against blacks. Some of the newfags seem to be falling for it.

Right I re read who you replied to and yeah thats a big stretch to say it about Oboma's guy.

No one is safe in that game. Its no where near check mate. If anything it's the beginning of the end game.

I see an euphemism for BLACKED in the OP

The black bishop and the queen infiltrated white ethnostate and gang bang one of their pawn while other cucks are just waiting aside.

Shut your gay hole

Yeah the race threads are full of circle jerking rabbis and nufags that fell for it.

That's /bant/ you retard. The mods need to do their fucking jobs.

White is one turn away. Move the queen up to take the pawn

Race and tribalism are the cornerstones of real world politics. Jabbering about idealized abstractions is fake politics for pseudo-intellectuals.

Wasnt MOD payed of by CIA/Cabal? Agree this version of Pol is shit

So we can just request them moved to /bant/? Wherever is fine as long as there is a place for them

Hmmm, interesting.

Goddamn, I suck at chess. I wouldn't have guessed that move.

t. Brainlet or chess retard

Likely both.
White king is safe, this is the position which capablanca launched his counter attack after the Marshall attack failed.

Please learn some history about the game before commenting.

Its a famous game. There are countless videos and chess forum posts about how many moves are left. It's way more than 1

Wow. That's weird

I just watched like an hour of discussions on the game you shit hole

P.s. Frank Marshall Davis is believed to be Obama's FATHER

hurrrrr marshall amirite
secret squirrel message delivered guys

Oh shit that one. Its a bit of a stretch that is what JA ment. Maybe not though he is always cryptic as fuck

>CIA fucking around with a dead man's twitter account
Yeah I'd rather not talk about it.

3 or 4 more blacked.com threads have spawned since this OP. Countless race baiting threads up simce then too.

Race is a meme on Sup Forums. Anyone who thinks otherwise is weak and is meant to be subverted from the real discussions.

They start at the same time everyday, which happens to be morning in Israel.

No its fodder for the alt left. Similar to a rabbi defiling a synagogue for political gains

Digits of truth

Holy fucking shit newfag, your reading comprehension is SHIT. Why would anyone treat you nicely if you have NO IDEA what you're talking about? Get the fuck out of here.

You either failed to pay attention or who you were listening to was a moron.

The checks ran out and the marshal attack was a bust after this move. There's no clear way to attack the white king, with best play.

If white moves his queen to h1, black can capture it for free, since knight on b1 blocks the rook from attacking. He could still propose a queen exchange on d3, but at the cost of the king's position if black accepts.

If black pins the bishop, white moves queen to pin said rook. Black can still support with the other rook, while white advances c pawn and attack the rook with the knight.

>what is /bant/
Also
>race and politics can be separated entirely
How? Can religion and politics be separated? What about gender and politics? And so on.
As bad as most of those threads are, this thread is more OT than most of them.
p.s. kys nigger

If you get black dick from a chess match you’re just a faggot with low self esteem that needs to get out more

Isn't it funny how the Janitor positions opened up just after all the Q shilling (((e-celebs))) started giving tutorials on how to browse pol

Maybe Sup Forums has become predictable? Maybe people are posting threads in order to make us angry? What are those called again? Oh, Trolls.

Maybe it's really that simple, and maybe Sup Forums should put some energy into discussing real shit instead of memes?

90% of the threads started here are low effort as fuck. And of the 10%, 90% of the comments in those threads are edgy low effort comments. There is an extremely small amount of comments that are unique or thoughtful.

Sup Forums isn't a shithole because of shills, it's a shithole because of the people.

White B to D5 covers the lone pawn so White Queen can go to D3 for exchange if Black accepts.

White Pawn to A4 opens up structure for attack on Black rook by same Bishop alternatively.

Good move also is White Queen to F3 to pin Black Bishop and be more centered to board.

It is white's move.
The continuation of the game is Qf3 as it pins the bishop to the queen, preventing the threat of Be1 to bring black's rook into play while providing a focal point on f7

>Be Assange
>have information about Frank Marshall Davis
>howtospillthebeans?.jpg
>oh I know!
>Jose Raul Capablanca vs Frank James Marshall move 18.

>being this autistic

To honor KARA BOĞA I've created the BBC (Big Black Check) or simply, the Black Bull Offensive.
As we can see the BLACK man, represented by the BLACK horse which is a force of nature, unstoppable.. goes Ng2-e1, already prepped by the wh^te king.
If we continue analising the scenary where the Black Bull Offensive takes presence, we can see the phallus of the Black Bull: it occupies the coordinates e2-e3.
the wh#te """man"" can't do anything about it but move apart (Kf3-g3)and let the BLACK TÜRK pound the wh&te queen, the wh*Te"""""""""man"""""" can't fight because KARABOĞA (represented by the BLACK KANG) is protecting the BLACK Horse(BULL)granting a protective, melanin aura.

Queen to F3 was in fact played in the match the picture is from, resulting in a win for white (capablanca)

I like it. Call it /racewar/ or something
it'd be pReTtY eDGy
like the faggots who constantly post the race threads

>>Be Assange
>>have information about Frank Marshall Davis
>>howtospillthebeans?.jpg
>>oh I know!
>>Jose Raul Capablanca vs Frank James Marshall move 18.
>>being this autistic

Do you think this has something to do with Frank Marshall Davis? Cuz if so, that's the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

It doesn't even matter. The point is that's it's endgame and anyone can still lose...which still probably has nothing to do with why he posted the reference. I'm guessing the moves are a hash, cause he likes to posts hash and be dramatically cryptic

It already exists in the form of the internet's anus that is /bant/. A board too cancerous even for Sup Forums standards.
Mods simply don't ban people that make shit threads, that's the problem. Give them a month ban at the third time the shit up the board and you will see the situation improve

iirc, Marshall (blacks) was planning this match for ten years, keeping his attack strategy hidden to use it against capablanca. In the end, it wasn't enough to beat his rival, who completely demolished Marshall's attack. Could it be something related to that?