I met Sargon

I recently went to see Sargon's presentation at Conway Hall in London. When the event ended, everyone was chilling out at the venue and casually chatting. I saw Sargon just vaping by himself so I went over to say hello. "Hi Carl", I said. "Mr Sargon", he replied. I was like "Huh, pardon?" He said "Call me Mr Sargon." I responded, "Oh, ok. Anyway, I love your videos, I'm a big fan." He just continued vaping silently. "So, how are you?" I asked, making smalltalk. He took out a CD and said "Check out my mixtape." I was like, "Oh, ummm, I didn't know you write musi-" and then Sargon just started bobbing up and down and loudly rapping: "Yo, it's ya boy MC Sargon, check it out, yeah yeah..."

>i'm a classical liberal and i'm about to wax lyrical
>my bars are so woke and my rhymes are so empirical
>i'm a centrist, in the middle, a political miracle
>i'm three times your intellect, i'm like genius tripled
>they call me the liberalist, the modern john locke
>they call me the BQC, the 'Big Quadroon Cock'
>when i'm not online or dropping hard beats
>i'm dropping bitter red pills out in these streets
>if you run your commie mouth then you're gonna raise my ire
>you're gonna get burned coz my youtube vids are fire
>your lying mouth is rotten so go see a dentist
>i got no time for lying coz i'm the based centrist
>if you call me autistic or call me a jew
>i'm gonna shut you down with my righteous horseshoe
>i got marxists to the left of me and nazis to the right
>white privilege ain't real coz there's no such thing as white
>you're just an amerimutt, you're not even aryan
>you're 56% white, not pure bavarian
>repping all my niggas in my country bongland
>i'm square in the center and i'm here to make a stand

When Sargon finished rapping, he immediately rolled up his sleeves and just started doing push-ups. It was really weird. He was grunting throughout the push-ups and saying stuff like "We got this, baby" and "Unstoppable". I didn't know what to say so I just left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWnfIrLTi_Y?t=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoXY-v3TsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legend

sounds pretty good user

Sargon sounds a lot nicer than I imagined.

I saw Sargon of Akkad at a book store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of the road to serfdom in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the books and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each book and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Good post.

10/10

Top tier

>liberalist

Lit af.

>white privilege ain't real coz there's no such thing as white

nice

He's the David Brent of e-celebs. Deluded and is a complete cringy twat.

his actions you describe, makes me think he's on meth

Lol good one

OP was not a massive faggot today.

10/10 would read again.

Someone screencap pls

I want to shove Sargons English cock up my communist shithole so bad.

Hot. Marry me cute commie.

Faggot

Sage

Kek

nice meme

Lost it at BQC.
Nice job OP

10/10

nice

You goys hate sargon because he is right about everything

if this isn't copypasta then 10/10

We need a final solution to the Laurence Fishburne Question

this is what I came here for

>heavier plates on the outsider of lighter plates

But does he A C T W H I T E ?

Only idiots think he is smart.

That 1/8th black is really working out for him

Watch at 20:38 for about 25 seconds. Toppest of keks youtu.be/mWnfIrLTi_Y?t=1237

Baby's first squat

>so I thought I'd go through the comments

how butthurt do you have to be to do a response video to random cherrypicked youtube shitposts? does ths actually convince his retarded fans?

>then Sargon just started bobbing up and down and loudly rapping: "Yo, it's ya boy MC Sargon, check it out, yeah yeah..."
why is this so funny to me

Wooooow

I didn't think it was possible to get any worse until I saw the double take. I think he's cracked. It's getting weird.

>Met Sargon
>Didn't ask him the LFQ

people actually go and listen to some you tube psudo intellectual

>individuals can collectively pursue politics that benefit the individual
>if ethnonationalism benefit the individual person, then its profitable for individuals to work together to pursue that individual interest
How would he respond?

>"INDIVIDUALS CAN COLLECTIVELY PURSUE POLITICS THAT BENEFIT THE INDIVIDUAL. IF BORDERS BENEFIT THE INDIVIDUAL PERSON, THEN IT IS PROFITABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS TO WORK TOGETHER TO PURSUE THAT INDIVIDUAL INTEREST"

Oh, so you mean like whites realizing that banding together as a group because it serves everyone's personal interests? But I guess it only counts when people are pursuing HIS preferred liberalist policies, right?

This guy truly is cracking. He can't take criticism whatsoever and just keeps sperging out like the lolcow he is.

Isn't it strange how the Liberalist+ platform has no foreign policy?

Are they non-interventionist?
Are they imperialist?
Do they want to "liberate" other countries plagued by "tyrannical collectivism" and do regime change and spread liberalistianism+ across the world?

I can go with this version.

>Liberalist+
Obviously non-interventionist

You'd think so, but look at the way sargon goes on about these things. I'd fully expect him to be trotskyite neocon with regards to spreading his ideology worldwide.

To be fair it probably literally is

Accurate.

Universalism begets imperialism.

>Universalism begets imperialism.
This is absolutely true. Nationalists of all countries must be wiped out with no mercy if human civilisation is to progress.

11/10

I wish more people understood this, it's an important piece of the puzzle for understanding the insanity of the last 18 years.

we can not let his ideas take over this board.

let's meme him out pedes

Pretty dope
Can't wait for his new mixtape

this is the best post of 2018 so far and i hate e celeb threads

WTF this made me a liberalist

Don Sargone reveals his new Liberalist manifesto to his devoted followers
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoXY-v3TsI

Unironically Real and Straight
2018 is going looking good