ITT we post things Shithole countries aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pzB7Uh7nwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do i post decent social security and free health care?

well first you would need free healthcare

Opinions on how the world should cater to them.

Nice backwards .40

I'm in a shithole country and can't have pic related. Feels bad man.

>bulletproof backpack
>for kids

i wish i had a gun

Why does americans believe other nations don't let theeir citizens have guns? It's only highly regulated so not retards get their hands on them and starting shooting up schools.

I would like to give you one

I bet you don't even own a gun while making this post

You are right because i don't need one

>all that steyr and hk
At the very least you have decent taste in Google images.

>w-we can own guns
>well no I don't have one, but I could!

Germany is a shi....

Checkmate McDonalds-man!

Oh you soon will. Or let the caliphate rape your asshole with no resistance.

It's full, u mad mutt?

Das right, Jamal will take care of gun owning in Sweden, because that is what diversity does.

>H&K magazine
>loaded backwards

Yep got 2 friends with handguns and another on a property with a rifle, given we dont have any niggers where I live, i dont have a need for one either. however, i'd be packin like a motherfucker if i lived in a shithole like the US

Search image for "tax-serfdom" in the net.

>gloating American
>posts a German handgun
Does Merkel allow her subjects to own their own products?

Sure there's not a mag dildo stuck in there after about 10 rounds? Or is that Canada I'm thinking of?

>pointing out the may mays
It's funnier because you posted an image of a smug green amphibian.

>citizens not being shot up by cia plants and crazy religious/racist faggots
>president not embarrassing us in front of the entire fucking world on a weekly basis
>a good economy not built on bubbles
>taxes that do something for the country
>a functioning government
god i hate this country

Try again cuck? In Europe we can own 30 round mags unlike leaf land

>HEY LOOK GUYS THERE IS A JOKE HERE
>calls other people autistic

neato. I think Canada's actually got to have their rifle mags pinned at 5, but I'm too lazy to look. Glad to see France isn't that bad. Do you guys get cc?

I don't have a need for gun and you think that is something bad? There are tons of reasons why gun ownership should be restricted and when you have 800 toddlers killing their parents every year like in the U.S or need metal detectors at public schools or autists gunning down schools.

Don't you have swedish to learn in school you mong

delete

mohammed no..... pls dont do it

And then here comes Sweden. Never fails.

>no butterknife
you had 1 job

Nice Hk meme
Very subtle

Yes, Sven, you have no need for gun. Forget the grenade attacks, acid attacks, rapes, regular attacks, donkey attacks and muslim voodoo. Yep, you're totally safe in the paradise that is Sweden.

What is cc? The fuck you call me Mohammed for Pedro ?

CC is either closed captioning for when the tinnitus is just too much, or concealed carry for when the culture is just too rich.

Only happens in southern sweden around the bigger cities and thank god for that.

Since Sup Forums is mainly visited by people from the US i think you are the gayest country on earth. Americucks begging on Sup Forums for trapps and furries (don't forget you have teachers teaching in their sex suits). You are the host nation for Chris Chan. Calling sweden gay when electing a tranny fucking nigger as leader is actually insulting.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pzB7Uh7nwo

Don't forget how the U.S is a morbidly obese and race mixed shithole that tries to deflect attention away from its own problems by spouting maymays on the Internet.

Foreskins

Democrat voters in Detroit are the "people" pulling the trigger.

Wasnt there that one UK girl who had an ex boyfriend who stalked her for 1-2 years, trying to pry into her life and her family, then she proceeded to contact the police TWICE before being passed around by the department and ultimately being stabbed to death by her ex-boyfriend stalker in her bathroom?

If i remember, her roommate called the cops after discovering her body and it took them 5-6 minutes to get there.

Police will not always protect you. YOU have the ultimate responsibility to protect yourself and your loved ones. To pass that responsibility off to the police and mock others who dont see it your cucked ways is the ultimate rebellion against natural life itself. You literally should just kill yourself before you string other people into killing themselves.

>this thread was a civilized discussion
go home to your goat, and stop larping as a white person on the internet

No we're not this free

If you're going to post gun threads, please do it on /k/. Nothing intelligent comes out of Sup Forums gun threads.

I know police wont protect me and a gun might be handy in the case when you actually need one but that is something that don't happens all to often. Don't get me wrong. I don't say people should not be able to own guns but i just wonder why most people think you can't get one in europe? I've shot several pistols and riffles and the owners did just go throu a lot to get the permits and i think that is a good thing. It's scary when I see videos where people treat them like toys.

ftfy

The pmag has 30 rounds in it. Mine look like that when they're full.

Mohamed doesn't bother legally acquiring firearms

heh, make your own memes pleb

All-white cities.

Why doesn't ISIS attack America more often? It's so fucking easy to buy a bunch of guns. I an old man can do it, so can ISIS.

>tfw no handguns allowed

Because ISIS is a CIA/Mosad invention and they dont have the means to do anything without CIA funding which Trump just took away.

or any armor for that matter. can't have life saving equipment in shithole countries.

because your a drunktard