Is this show any good?

is this show any good?

Only for Satania.

Gabriel a shit. A SHIT.

strangely so imo

if you don't like CGDCT then you probably won't but when I started reading it I couldn't stop

Just remember Vigne is my wife.

fite me irl

yeah, they really hit a homer with it.

Post three year olds.

Watched for satania,stayed for raphi

No. It's one of those mediocre comedies you watch once for the experience or the grills and never again.

very good. it's charming!

Pretty meh. It had its moments, but wasn't consistent in delivery. If you got time to kill and are all caught up on your backlog, go ahead and watch it.

>is this show any good?

Watch a few episodes and decide, because it doesn't become better or worse, it just stays absolutely the same throughout the whole thing.

Is just another mediocre show with cute girls, it does not stand without moe, the story is stupid, the humor is lame, the characters have the same generic design of moe girl, the music is nothing special and just watch if you like Moe, it's not worth the trouble to look for this show in specific, you should already have moe-shit this season of the same level

>I don't know what moe is

im gay for tap-chan

Yes.

Normally I don't, but I found the show to be pretty funny and entertaining overall. I only started watching it because of the baka, ironically.

in all seriousness

all the girls could be the best girl in their own series Vigne trumps all of them though

It's pretty lit

A true post.

first episode was a complete waste of my time.
20 minutes i'll never get back....and i love cute girls.

i love this based little nigga shota when?

>half the dining room is a painting

>you'll never work for someone as based as coffee man

>based
>not a cuck

Not great, but it's enjoyable. Gabu especially for the doki doki.

>not respecting that custom house pour

>the captcha is literally this shit meme

oh god!

Comedy is hit-or-miss and quite predictable. Lacks interesting and likable characters (Vigne and Satania are the only good characters). The threads were a trainwreck in a fun way though.

I'd say pretty good; It's a cut above most CGDCT shows but it's not great.

The most interesting character that they never really get into is Vigne being a demon who is actively good. Gab is a failure but she's not actively leading people astray she's just lazy.

Not amazing but it's worth it for the great girls.

This was one of the best comedic scenes because the payoff never needed to happen.

Conversely, the fact that we never actually got to see Gabriel and Raphiel help Satania sneak into heaven was a waste.

All the girls are the best girl, but Vigne is the bestest girl.

Yeah if they weren't gonna show that they shouldn't have even mentioned it honestly.

>be me
>finish watching episode 10
>oh shit nyaa forgot to label this episode as 10a
>tfw there is no 10b it was just a shitty ending

What aboutthe fact that Raphiel is scared of frogs?
That doesn't go anywhere either
Also isevery girl except Satania and Gabriel terrified of a specific animal?

Wait, what's Vigne afraid of?
Gabriel is terrified of Norman Bates.

Vigne of cockroaches
She blew up Gabriel's house because of one

No, you shouldn't bother watching it.

Well it was still a good bit to have I think, but alas.