HAITI is a HIVE CITY

See goyim? How could it be a poopshoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
google.com/amp/s/www.alternet.org/world/how-america-and-rest-world-ruined-haiti?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=qBiA8qaLxbI
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
teleportyou.com/Haiti/
theatlantic.com/photo/2014/11/the-ship-breakers/100859/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Country full of geniuses!

I actually wish America had places like this but were a little nicer. I think the idea has a nice charm to it. Imagine just sitting on the roof looking out into the valley or the ocean. Would be nice.

Forgot Pic

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
Mmhmm, absolutely kosher!

Nobody has cars thus people can build closer.
Protip if you're going to go the full fave la monkey way as it seems,choose the upper half (the poop goes down)bad thing is the fire goes up when fabela monkeys burn their home.

that's actually built on a giant mountain of shit

Cant they just go fishing?

> world ranking #39

There's 160 or so countries that are even dumber?

>SHITHOLED

It gets worse folks!

Oh Shit!

What a shithole.

This
Everyone was respectfuland white it would be amazing; especially in a tropical climate

I unironically believe this to be true

i am totally confused as to how this hive city thing even works. i don't see any roads or pathways. it doesn't make sense

Holy shit.
They're too poor to even go fishing. They can barely afford DIRT.

they literally salt the earth to eat the mud
i don't think it gets dumber then that

like i get it, they're starving to death. maybe salt the mud cookies after you make them rather then just throwing salt into the ground, just a thought

>Where are the roads and subways?

I din't see a Starbucks. Where will the nigger women work while they slay Med School? It looks more like a shit pile than a shit hole so there is that libs.

>works

>pic
defiantly a shithole, probably on par this my pic related

>feed niggers dirt
probably not a bad idea. How long will it take for even one of the mud-cake eaters to realize that killing and kicking out the French was a mistake? oh wait dey dindu nuffin

>How long will it take for even one of the mud-cake eaters to realize that killing and kicking out the French was a mistake?
>implying they even know shit about their history

A hive city would produce something of value. Haiti doesn't

>Country full of geniuses!
Yup, I just can't understand how all those doctors and engineers are so bad off

They should shoot the new lord of the rings movie there, this place is literally mordor run by groids

I was being sarcastic user. I doubt even two people on the island have an internet connect or can even read.

forgot pic

I'm going to go ahead and attach an article so that all of you know that the noble Haitians dindu nuffin wrong, and that the unprecedented poverty and crime in Haiti is the fault of whitey and colonialism and slavery oy vey. PAY REPARATIONS!!

>"How America and the Rest of the World Ruined Haiti"
google.com/amp/s/www.alternet.org/world/how-america-and-rest-world-ruined-haiti?amp

Have you ever seen a Haitian flag on this website?

They've polluted their own water sources so much that the fish have apparently moved elsewhere

Niggers literally destroy everything
youtube.com/watch?v=qBiA8qaLxbI

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

This is the future of Earth and its beautiful

Yep, not sure if it was a proxy though

Is this a Trailer for the New Pickers Series?!!!

Looks like you can bundle some boats! 5 cents would break the ice!

>seen a Haitian flag on this website
once, but it had to be a red-cross worker or from
here:teleportyou.com/Haiti/
I just tried to get you a Haitian flag though that site, but none of the nigger servers are responding. The Clinton probably took them on the way out

>5 cents
>Looks like you can bundle some boats! 5 cents would break the ice!
theatlantic.com/photo/2014/11/the-ship-breakers/100859/
About right, this article says 5 dollars a day

Bump

>buying dirt on credit