JoJo Thread

This is Valentine, what do you think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12861107
strawpoll.me/12861114
youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZWC-38iKU
youtu.be/CCd9a5_-JFY
youtu.be/o6EFg5eWWlM
img.bato.to/comics/2012/08/31/j/read5041341c31dea/img000001.jpg
img.bato.to/comics/2016/09/16/j/read57dc48af79f74/img000001.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His hair looks like the Hydra logo.

First for gay thread

he looks gay

Best villain in the series, he was more morally correct than Johnny and his past/death are tragic and beautiful

not first

make way for improved valentine

don't lie user

I just finished Part 7. He was okay I guess? I mean he wasn't that interesting in the end and kind of just a dick for no real reason to random dudes like the wasp guy and conductor and Civil War.

4/10, his back made me laugh.

He did nothing wrong. Everything he did was in the name of /justice/.
But seriously it is his duty to do everything in the name of these United States. That is his position as the President.

>he was more morally correct than Johnny
wew

well it's true

Hail America

DavidPoo looked at this and thought to themselves "yea this is good, let's air this"

So when part 5 gets animated, what extra little scenes do you want (akin to the added kira stuff in 4 and the extended epilogue)

Not gonna lie, if Joubin is the main villain he might as well take the cake as the best one

I don't even really care about what he does, his design and first appearence are just too fucking cool

Doppio foreshadowing.

Unless we get a new studio that isn't full of low-test retards (David), I don't want part 5 animated at all.

Everyday until you like it.

Where was Jesus when Johnny died? Wouldn't it have been in the same place if they confused Johnny for the corpse?

Post 10 your favorite fights:
10. Highway Star
9. Doppio v Metallica
8. Iggy v Petshop
7. Jonathan v Dio in the Mansion
6. Gyro v Ringo
5. Dio's World
4. C-Moon/MiH
3. D4C
2. High Voltage
1. Chariot Race

Valentine was an utter consequentialist who was willing to sacrifice lives to bring about the result he wanted, but that doesn't mean that Johnny somehow deserved the corpse more than he did. Johnny and Gyro's only motivation to stop Valentine in the end was "muh Lucy", but Lucy literally never would have been in any danger had Gyro's greedy ass not sent her to take the corpse parts from the president (therefore putting a 14-year-old girl into all kinds of danger) in the first place.

When you think about it, even though the corpse was never completed and the effects of Love Train didn't get rid of all of America's misfortunes like Valentine planned, the incomplete corpse still wound up in the holding facility like he wanted it to, complete with American government MIBs looking over it as revealed in JoJolion. So he sorta won.

The real thing that bugs me about Part 7's ending is why AU Diego had to die. "Muh gray morality" doesn't even cover this one. He's about to lock the corpse up under Manhattan, Lucy kills him, and then... proceeds to lock the corpse up under Manhattan just like Diego would have. AU Diego died for literally no reason.

It's a conspiracy, they make the TV version intentionally bad to sell more BDs to weebs.

I unironically believe this, because the anime industry is extremely dependent on BD sales and has been getting increasingly desperate since Japan's recession spiked in 2009.

I think they more thought "Fuck, we don't have enough budget to pay our actual animators for that frame, bring in the autistic Mongolians, we need to get this shit out NOW"

people doubt it because of pic related but at the same time dolomiti was talking to someone else, like if he was telling them to not get involved with jobin regardless of it being gappy or the mystery pursuer.

he's hiding some mysterious shit probably

Some have cute fanart with Johnny and Josuke?

Yes, Lucy should believe that someone who worked with the President, who was willing to kill anyone to get the corpse, would have nothing but good intentions. AU Diego dindu nuffin.

I think part 4 gave me a hand fetish

there are two asmrtists I listen to often and I can't stop wanting to fuck their beautiful immaculate hands and rub them across my face

why did I have to become Kira and not Doppio

what would doppio's fetish be?

What is BD?

didnt au diego try to rape lucy like how valentine tried to

Phone sex.

Phone sex.

How is this possible?!!?? Mere seconds behind!

Jojomind

Not just an amazing villain but an amazingly written character as well.

Part 1: Manly Jonathan is awesome, he learns Hamon and defeats Dio but the ending is tragic but manly.
Part 2: Joseph is a awesome manly trickster and the pillar men are simply surreal and expertly design.
Part 3: Epic stands and RETURN OF DIO :D MANLY RACE AROUND THE WORLD TO SAVE HOLLY
Part 4: shitty retards fucking around in a town, gay moeshit and terrible crayon art
What went wrong?

Are you the new Naranciaposter?

JoJo was never manly.

Speaking of people who died for no reason, Gyro. Gyro literally died for no reason. That was a huge punch in the gut, Araki.

Did Doppio ever call phone sex hotlines?

Yes, he called my house.

Gyro's death was foreshadowed in the beginning though.

NANI?!

Not so much the fact that he died. We all knew that was coming. I mean that he entered the race to save a little boy, died, freed the boy, only for the boy to die less than a year later of a cold. That hurt.

Important polls please answer ! ! ! ! ! !
strawpoll.me/12861107
strawpoll.me/12861114

He did imply that he would rape and kill Lucy, but that was after Lucy got normal Diego's head to obliterate him
She had already resolved to kill AU Diego before she even knew whether his intentions would turn out to be good or not
But it could also be argued that she only took the head as a backup plan, idk

>it's a lets paste Jojo characters on top of a video while playing stardust crusaders music episode
youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZWC-38iKU

Do people find this funny?

Was there a change in the animation department between parts 3 and 4?

KEKKA DAKE DA

Some korean slaves died, but nothing grave.

Why didn't Doppio just get a qt gf?

low-test secondaries and animefags find that funny. ignore it, don't even give the retard views.

Bluray Disc

I don't understand why the shallow references are so popular

I'm okay with some meme videos if they play on a character or at least somewhat relevant

>no zoom punch
>no jolyne

Fucking hell, at least make the video right.

Didn't you know, if a character so much as breathes then it's a Jojo reference.

Diego literally considers taking the corpse for his own, and then decides not to. He was going to leave leave it there just like Lucy ended up doing.

As for the whole trying to rape Lucy thing, well the 1890s were a different time where you could rape a 14 year old girl and get away with it if you felt like it, especially if you were a famous pro jockey

AU Diego is /ourguy/

Since you clearly speedread through the fucking chapter, here is the page that should make you realize you're a moron

Don't go too fast

Yeah, they oursourced most of the episodes to South Korean slaves(not kidding).

His death was foreshadowed by the fact that he had the last name "Zeppeli"

>color scans
Go to hell cocksucking retard

>colour scans

into the trash

There are so many reasons why Doppio can't have a waifu. And I'm sure Diavolo doesn't want to be forced to watch Doppio fuck a young girl.

Did he deserve it?

Get this
>Josuke uses bubbles
>jobin wears spikes. Spikes pop bubbles
>speed King uses heat
>heat pops bubbles

>Killer Queen has spikes and bubbles

Yep, he was annoying as shit. Kid characters like Koichi, Hayato, and Emporio should be fucking removed

Yeah. We all knew he was going to die. But to die for nothing?

>crazy bitch justifying to herself that she's going to commit murder

How does this prove me wrong?

whoops meant for
guess I speedread the thread :^)

Would Doppio technically be raping Diavolo if he used his dick?

When Doppio jacks off is he giving Diavolo a handjob? Pretty gay desu

How would they do a Death Grips stand?

Nah Koichi is fine, Hayato was annoying. Emporio was an asspull at the last second

Eh, I liked him.
youtu.be/CCd9a5_-JFY

Yes. They are both continuously self-raping each other.

Koichi was annoying as shit. He should've been skinned alive. Fuck part 4

A Death Grips stand would fit an Annasui type characer really well

youtu.be/o6EFg5eWWlM

The only thing I dislike about Emporio is that the last bastion of the DIO / Joestar rivalry was not wiped out by a Joestar, but rather by some random kid.

I rather like the ending itself. But given that JoJo has always been about fate and lineage, it felt somewhat out of place compared to the rest of the narrative. Weather being the one to kill Pucci off was suitably karmic though.

I saw a concept which just had really big arms quality design, if I do say so myself
I'd like a stand for The Fever though

What if Jolyne survived and killed Pucci with Weather Report instead? Joestar ends the feud + Pucci gets karma'd

[Guillotine]
[Hustle Bones]
[Hot Head]

Take your pick

Fuck you man

>bato.to floods every part with color scans options immediately and you'd have to manually try to search for the b/w scans
>part 6 has some parts with no b/ws at all

why bother if it's the same fucking shit.

is she considered jojo, Sup Forums?

[Niggas on the Moon]
It's like a shitty version of C-Moon that only works on black people

The part 5 ending will be everybody wants to rule the world.
Fucking screenshot this right now.

I dig it

some of the color scans actually have superior translation too
img.bato.to/comics/2012/08/31/j/read5041341c31dea/img000001.jpg
img.bato.to/comics/2016/09/16/j/read57dc48af79f74/img000001.jpg
>JJCA are too lazy to put their better translations on top of the b/w scans even though it'd only be a tiny bit of extra work

What's wrong with the color scans?

You know the JJCA people use the same translation but just word it differently, right?

>implying it won't be Casanova by Bryan Ferry

The lyrics are oddily fitting

You, the hero
So many times
You've loved
And didn't linger
Now my finger
Points at you

Another loser
You, an island
On your own
Complete
In every detail
Monumental
A precious jewel
Or just a fool
Innovator
It's in your mind
And blood
I watch it simmer
I see you're courting
More despair
No hope?

Not a glimmer
Now you're nothing
But second hand
In glove
With second rate
Now you're flirting
With heroin

Or is it cocaine?
Casanova,
Is that your name
Or do you live there?
I know my place
Is here with you
Tonight
But not together

>deadly queen

of course, but still. the dialog is much more natural in their version. They should combine their dialog with the b/w scans so we get the best of both worlds.

never said there was a problem, im just saying its just an unneeded and out-of-way method normally if you're going to marathon a jojo part to only read b/w scans if it'll go to the colored scans after you finish a chapter.

Sometimes I'd agree, but then there's other times I really don't like JJCAs rewrites

How would a world under pucci's ideas work? Since they can see their fate wouldn't that mean suicide rates would increase because some might get dealt a shitty hand