White Privilege strikes again, 20 year old wins 451 million dollar lottery

Any salt on Twitter?
Shane Missler matched five numbers and a bonus ball to scoop the fourth largest win in the US game's history.

He opted to receive a one-time payment of $282m, instead of the full amount over a longer period of time.

Mr Missler said he had a feeling he could win on the night of the Mega Millions draw, says a press release.

Minutes after the draw a week ago he posted on Facebook: "Oh. My. God."

Mr Missler presented his winning ticket at the state lottery headquarters in Tallahassee on Friday, accompanied by his father and a lawyer.

He said he has big plans for his winnings.

"I'm only 20, but I hope to use it to pursue a variety of passions, help my family and do some good for humanity," said Mr Missler, according to the statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

megamillions.com/difference-between-cash-value-and-annuity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will go broke.

He thinks that this is a result of positive thinking instead of blind luck.

I foresee a poor future.

Hopefully in time to avoid being murdered by a relative

He should probably just bring about the inevitable and kill himself now.

How good would it be tho if you could win the lottery and manage to keep it a complete secret from everyone.

All his "friends" will come out of the woodworks.

I’m jelly and this.
I’d use that money to buy real estate in Israel and only let Palestinians occupy them.
The rest id buy more property near rich liberals and create all black neighborhoods.
The rest I’d spend on hookers

I hate normies

It's like the models who say during interviews that they're successful because they believe anything is possible

Why would you opt for the lump sum

I want some white nationalists to win and use the win to red pill normies
That’d be great

a handful of states apparently allow that.

Depends on the amount of time you have to wait to receive full sum, I'm assuming it takes multiple years and inflation is bitch when it comes to that

>It's like the models who say during interviews that they're successful because they believe anything is possible
"Positive thinking" helps in some cases. Maybe for models positive thinking makes them more attractive. But being pretty enough to be a model is also blind luck.

Either way it is clear that a lack of humility or delusional self-aggrandizement helps with success in life. But not with being a lotto winner, srsly.

God that bugman stare. $50 says he's on drugs in 3 years and fighting a vicious divorce with some slag in 5 yers.

>He opted to receive a one-time payment of $282m, instead of the full amount over a longer period of time.
what a fucking idiot

You can do it in Australia.

I'd just invest most of it and let it sit there for a while. Try not to be extravagant until I can find a way to' cook my books' as it were to make it look like I've got rich through my own hard work.

>50% inflation

m8 come on now

tell him to invest it all in LINK if he wants to be a billionaire by February

>what a fucking idiot
would you give the jews 40 years to kill you and run away with the shekels? and take away another $100 mill for taxes.

O like that

>Wins hundreds of millions of dollars
>Go public about it
He better buy a state of the art surveillance system and employ a PMC because he will be on the top of the kidnapping list of every criminal in the country. That's not even mentioning the hundreds of new "friends" and old "relatives" he will be contacted by.

Waiting decades upon decades for the full payment isn't something that I would do either. He's smart because he can use his money now before the USD turns to dust.

Explain

>not going full Notch mode and buying a mansion to spend your days as a neet instead

>what is the time value of money

Can lottery winners choose to stay anonymous, instead of having their name plastered everywhere?

with millions you can easily afford proper security

i'd buy some property in the middle of nowhere, get good security on the house and just live off the free money

this
most lottery winners squander their prize
>t. lottery winner who actually hung out on an island with other lottery winners

You'd get killed, kidnapped or end up broke and with no friends.

>not making up a bullshit story how you invested in crypto back in 2015
ezpz

These people almost always lose everything after a few years.
Do yourself a favor, if you win the lottery don't get the lump sum, it will ruin you.

inflation compounds on the previous sum every year
are you all really this financially illiterate?

He would die before he gets it all, always go for the large sum

Because it is questionable if a lot of states will be solvent and able to honor their obligations in the future.

Also, $282million payday must feel nice

yes they can . he is a fucking imbecile . niggers will rob him

He could save the white race if he put that towards activism and subversion

Has anyone actually made multiple millions in REAL money from investing in bitcoin?

megamillions.com/difference-between-cash-value-and-annuity

these things aren't paid over decades of time
he would've been much better off in the long run, otherwise they wouldn't allow the quick payment

average rate of inflation is the US is around 1-3% every year IIRC, so it depends on how many years it would take for him to get the all of the prize money

But he's a multi millionaire so obviously he's got a point lol

just kidding. Normies and their stupid fucking nonstop platitudes make my brain leak out my ears

apparently there's a harddrive somewhere with millions of dollars worth of bitcoin on it

There are no lottery winners. That money is gathered and distributed to pay for black ops, wall street losses and cia retirement funds. Everyone who claims a cheque is an actor and deep state connected somehow. They get a decent stipend to keep up the con.

It is literally a tax you pay for being bluepilled and stupid.

This. Statistically speaking, he will be either dead and/or broke by this time next year

It's studied human behavior that we opt for smaller immediate gains over bigger long-term gains.

Yeah but how many people have actually converted their bitcoins into millions of fiat dollars?

I just assumed there would be some high profile cases.

>, get good security
there was a fat guy in Iowa (amazingly not a Jew) who was fixing these powerball things for like 6 years. He let himself win 2x and friends 3 or 4 other times. Nothing huge to alert people, just a few million here and there. Pretty clever scheme, although a jew would just game the SEC for 30 billion instead.

Holy shit what a fucking idiot. Hope he ODs on his winnings.

Exactly, guy is just a greedy impatient cunt. Will be hilarious seeing him blow it all the an hero.

I think the article is trying to make him look stupid for taking the lump sum but it's way better than taking it over time. If you get money now you can invest it and receive interest and have insurance if the dollar crashes but if you choose over time and it becomes devalued you're fucked.

going public with such a win is borderline suicide.

the lotto curse is looming overhead like a monstrous storm cloud, massive win, very young, plastered all over international news.

hes a massive target and his family is now a massive target too hell even people who are or were friends are going to become liabilities

>although a jew would just game the SEC for 30 billion instead.
And then run to Israel.

Yes.
If you invested 100K just 2 years ago in bitcoin you would have 5 million today.
Invest earlier and you would have made way more.

Taking the cash over time is retarded.

>t. accountant with minor in finance

because the lump sum is over a quarter billion. If it were 6-8 digits, yea take the "lifetime payout" if you are feeling frugal - but at 9 figures you might as well pull it

So are there any documented cases of all these millionaires?

>broke by this time next year
even a Getty grandchild would have a hard time ODing or spending it all in a single year. 2 of them died from ODs, one paralyzed and blinded himself and the one girl got the AIDs.

He isn't going to invest

My exchange allows 50K withdrawals a day, and withdrawals are as simple as typing in an amount and your password.
I see no reason why you couldn't withdraw millions over a few months, or alternatively negotiate one big withdrawal.

>And then run to Israel.
like march rich, milked, or the numerous other jews? you know the hitler quote on israel from the 1920s right?

>aren't paid over decades of time
>one immediate payment followed by 29 annual payments

He's a stupid chipper naive bright-eyed normie so he's going to give a shitload of it away to all the friends and family who come slithering out of the woodwork. The rest he'll spend on drugs to dull the memories of everyone he's loved turning into shrieking green eyed gibs.

The wonderful rest of my life I would have if I wont that

nice. i'll keep that in mind, if I ever win the lottery I never play.

So? If anyone with half a brain won they'd take the lump sum too just to invest.

>29 annual payments
>2% inflation
dude would bleed 10mils each year

this.

i occasionally buy one but only because i'm in a state that allows anonymity. i would never buy in a state where they make you disclose your identity, literally fucking suicide waiting to happen.

>the lump sum is over a quarter billion
the "lump sum" penalty is before the jews take his taxes for israel I'm pretty sure. I'd still take it and diversify it quickly and put at least half offshore in case the ZOGbuck crashes. I'm glad he's white just wish not a bugman.

Kek

pottery

id put 100$ on this if it were possible.

I haven’t seen anybody that has actually gotten rich off bitcoin. Imho I think it’s just a digi pyramid scheme and the only thing keeping the value is the black market and pleb faith.
People use Coinbase, I guess it’s turrible. Market goes down, disables trading at crucial moments, extreme limits on how many you can dump off at once to prevent millionaires

>"I'm only 20, but I hope to use it to pursue a variety of passions, help my family and do some good for humanity,"

>The power of positive thinking should not be underestimated!

Holy fuck this retard is going to give his money to the BLACKED America fund sponsered by Shclomo Shekelburg.

The money couldn't have ended up in worse hands. I'd rather see it go to a nigger because a nigger will at least blow it out stupid shit and every Tom, Dick, and Harry will skim it out of nigger hands faster then they can order KFC.

>The wonderful rest of my life
spend some time at an upscale rehab some time and see how lots of that type end up with even more shekels than that. you just end up like a nigger. and not even accepted by any sort of "society" since it's trash money and none of the connections that come with making it.

I am sure the dude is a cretin and never though anything trough, but I would take the entire sum. I would want to be extremely rich when I am young, not when I am 40-50. Also, you never know when it is all going to end, so taking all the money from the start is the best choice.

Kudos to the kid for having the dream happen.
Hoping it doesn't suck for him.
But I predict..
>10 years of wild partying
>30 million lost to dumb material things
>4 million given to friends
>An absolute lack of accomplishing anything
>maybe 3 million given to charity
>by late middle age a vage sense the money was a curse

The guy is an idiot. There is literally no reason not to get the slower pay out. Its not like its going to take 20 years. He is probably going to go broke.

>Not gonna put it in insured investments bonds exc
>Not gonna put 10% into high return real estate (apartments and duplexes)
>Not gonna buy Bitcoin cash
>Not gonna buy stock in up-swinging corps like Adidas and Pharmaceuticals

This guy is going to buy nice cars and give money to red cross. He is probably going to go broke in his 30's after his wife leaves him.

He's a fucking idiot, announcing to everyone that he won.
He'll probably manage to waste all of the money and ultimately end up broke.

Become the Qaddafi of Sweden

>Implying this brainlet knows anything about economics.
Nigger will blow everything away if he tries to. I just wish i could be the cunt ripping him of

>announcing to everyone that he won
Depending on the state, the Jews make you announce so they can put your name everywhere and publicize it as part of the contract to sign for the shekels.

282 million, while i wont say its impossible, it would be hard for me to actually waste all that.
Even if i started hosting bonfire's where we burned my money instead of wood.

I'd become the Soros of the alt-right while breeding east asian qts in Asia.

Damn and only 20 years old, hope he doesn't go the path of many who suddenly receive big funds and make terrible mistakes

reeee..... why can't it be me

So your reason for him not taking the annuity is because he's not going to invest it anyways? You're actually retarded, never take it over time. There is no certainty with inflation, taxes, or purchasing power.

And? That's the only reason anyone here has for him to take the over time payment? Because he's retarded? No shit, a retard will take the lump sum to be able to buy as many flashy cars and houses as he can right away and a smart person will take the lump sum to invest it.

>Minutes after the draw a week ago he posted on Facebook: "Oh. My. God."

>282,000,000 lifetime salary
>4,700,000 per year budget assuming he lives for 60 more years
>391,666 per month budget
>13,000 daily budget

how easily will he piss it away?

Its not like he's ever going to use another 200 million dollars in his life. He is pretty much set for life. He could get a great mansion and a decent car and use the rest of the money for food and traveling other countries.

Found dead in some jacuzzi overdosed on drugs 3 weeks from now

Who was that fat cunt in the UK who won $4 million at 17 and then sued the state for letting her have it?

There's a lot of people who are bitcoin rich but can't actually convert it into tangible wealth. It's no good have millions in the stuff if you can't withdraw it in a timely and effective manner.

Show me someone who is living in a mansion with some supercars as a result of their bitcoin wins. Can't be done.

Should we be concerned vegetable lasagna soyboy creating and funding a militia?
>prob hates trump (I mean.. look at him ffs)
>wants to help humanity
???
Alert
???

>There's a lot of people who are bitcoin rich but can't actually convert it into tangible wealth
Buy gold moron

>He opted to receive a one-time payment of $282m
shortsighted moron

>He opted to receive a one-time payment of $282m, instead of the full amount over a longer period of time.
fucking retard

checked.

What a fucking idiot. He will have thousands of contracts a day demanding gibmedatz.

Rules to winning big.

1) Don't fucking tell everyone.

He will be broke in 5 years or dead.

>giving the government more money
idiots

Suddenly, dozens of women are about to sue him, claiming he sexually assaulted them in high school because he looked at them and said 'hi' when he walked past.

What happened to the good old days when women suddenly realised they "loved" guys who won the lottery?

Some states stop paying lottery winners because the government is broke.

Take the money and run or you may never get it.