Every day I wish I was Australian

Every day I wish I was Australian.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convicts_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=rEMIDgQebxM
youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Ehh its kinda overrated, dont get me wrong I would never leave but its going down the shitter and our history is fucking sad.

why do you want to be Australian?

Feels good man

You guys have beautiful weather, kangaroos, and retained the Anglo culture, ethnicity, and accent. You're like 95% white and your people are laid back. Your infrastructure looks newer and more modern than the US, and you make high wages and have a better social net. Australian people are less fat and are really good looking. Most of you seem more intelligent than the average dipshit American. I'm from a country of plebs. Eduction over there is probably better and Australians seem like lads.

Just get an IT job and come over.

I like you guys, I've been disappointed by a few but the majority of you guys are great.

Ahahaa

Australian people aren't that good looking. The only thing we really have over americans is we don't really have to deal with nigs and spic, but there are still a lot of chinks here. Honestly I would even say the average white american is marginally classier and more intelligent than the average Australian, we did come from convicts you know.

So do most of the people that live here.

>we did come from convicts

what like 2% of us now

if you're white and want to work feel free to immigrate

higher wages means jack shit when everything is expensive. australia is intellectual backwater

Please, just go.

I had a 3-way in a park one warm day in Melbourne with one 6 riding my dick and an 8 riding my tongue, and I had a warm positive feeling for Australia, especially when nutting.

Fuck you. Your country is shit and you can suck a dick.

America and Canada are bros and youre just cucked bong retards with worst weather. Kys.

Would if i could

I'm both, all of the heritage is British/Irish besides some german, so not quite as British isles as most Aussies are but I'd probably be fine. My accent will make me stand out though.

I just feel like as an American I'd get the piss taken out of me, and maybe be treated poorly because of it.

Is it that bad? I thought the wages counteracted the expensive cost of living.

Canadians are shit, Aussies are based

Neck yourself

No one would care. Sluts might like it, same as an Australian in the US.

the impression ive got from a few americans ive spoken to who come to live in australia is that they find it boring compared to the u.s. and they are surprised by the amount of bogans.

>owned by China
>no guns
> 'Hate speech' laws
No you don't wish you were

My uncle went and loved it, said it was beautiful and people were lovely.

How would Australia be boring? I find the US boring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convicts_in_Australia
20% actually
And our culture comes from them

This i can get behind, leaves dont understand bantz.

Have to go to the right areas, white areas are so fucking nice and clean etc, asian and abo spots are trash.

my great great grandad was a fence, he got shipped over here for it. "receiving stolen goods"

hehehe

"our culture" is fucking illegal these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEMIDgQebxM

>How would Australia be boring? I find the US boring.

guess it depends, if you are moving from a small american town to an australian city you probably wont think its boring. my sister married a guy who came to live here from ohio. he seemed to like it here. he was a hipster guitarist who worked at the apple store in the city. they got divorced though. i dont really talk to my sister so i dont know why.

Life here is probably the most easy going and comfortable besides maybe Norway.

However, we lack the bill of rights.

You will get the piss taken out of you.

Everyone gets the piss taken out of them. It's how you handle the bantz that matters. Need to laugh and throw shot back.

Even in the workplace bantz is just nature.

Every day I wish I wasn't Australian.

Every day I wish I was American.

You are fucking deluded.

>praising our infrastructure of all things

We have some of the worst infrastructure in the world. I've been to actual 3rd world shitholes that had better internet and more efficient roads than us. I hate this place.

>anglo culture

Kek. No we didn't. I'm anglo myself and seeing a fellow anglo is becoming rare. Even other white australians are rarely anglo now but are mutts or other euro loser ethnicities.

>higher wages

Because cost of living here is so fucking high and taxes are through the roof.

>aussies are good looking

I wish. Uggo's everywhere.

>good weather

Nope it's shit. It's either too hot or too cold. Fucking extremes.

>aussies intelligent

Literally dumber than the average nigger.

What situation you find yourself in here depends 100% on where you stay mate.

Imagine being this much of a self hating cuck

Where do you think the best places in Australia are?

Should be easy enough to get into America. I'd love more Aussies or Europeans over here instead of Mexicans and Africans.

I don't hate myself. I love myself. If I hated myself I'd love being here.

I hate Australia because it's a nation built for losers. I'm not a loser. I want out of faggot central.

Honestly depends on your income. I earn a healthy income so I enjoy Sydney as I can comfortably live here. If you're a student then you'll probably like Melbourne since that's the California of this country. If you're just into beach life then you'd go to Queensland and etc.

Depends on what you want user.

So how feasible is Newcastle, Brisbane, or Perth?

t. zhao jing pong

If your white and still like this shithole nation you are a cuck.

There's only one problem with wanting to be an Australian.
Other Australians.

No idea about Newcastle. I think some kids got raped there or something. Brisbane is a beach city like Miami except that it isn't complete trash. Not sure about Perth either except that it's a cheap and fast growing city.

I'm surrounded by them user. More than half my office wasn't born here.

>95% white
Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane disagree with you

>tfw moved from city outside of Melbourne, Vic to a place called Melbourne, Florida
Feels good, not even looking back desu. Not enough aeronautical jobs in Aus, not to mention my passion for firearms. Eventually plan to retire in Montana or Maine. Australia is nice, it's not a shithole like people meme it to be, nor is it anything special. I'm personally much happier in the US.

nice try zhao

:(
bring back the good old days

proxy off

>you have to like you country because you were born in it

Would you still be touting this bullshit if you were born into the soviet union during the height of communist rule?

I wish I lived in the US.

This place is just so boring. There's nothing to do. Tall poppy syndrome is so prevalent it's unreal. I'd imagine any American coming here would fucking hate it desu.

No proxy, just phoneposting from my bed. :^)

no because that would be shit. Australia is the best country in the world and I'm honoured to be here

>I'd imagine any American coming here would fucking hate it desu.

This. Not to mention the complete lack of gun culture here, and the fact that the average Australian doesn't value freedom at all.

Americans would feel completely alienated here, the culture shock would be insane.

Lucky cunt.

Well once I reach my savings goal I will be moving to USA soon too.

You are fucking deluded. I've been to 7 different countries and lived in 3 countries, Australia is the worst one I've been to so far.

Granted we might be better than some literal african shithole, but everywhere else is pretty fucking great. The only other nation I've been in that gave Australia a run for it's money in terms of shittyness was when I had to be in London for a while. Being in London reminded me of being in Australia. I hated it and couldn't wait to leave.

how much are you getting paid zhao?

The grass is always greener on the other side. Australia is shit and it's getting worse. Government wants to go from 25 Million to 100 Million population within this century. Our birth rates are below 2, so they intend on flooding the country with Chinks and Pajeets.

My only concern with America is how the current and any future administrations deal with illegal immigrants. Worst part is being naturalised now I often get lumped with these illegal cunts by liberals that think they can skip everyone. Nah, fuck off.

I ordered my first AK-pattern rifle online last night. I'm excited even though plenty of people own them here.

>this place is just so boring
>there's nothing to do
I thought all the wildlife in Australia was extremely dangerous. Doesn't this make for an interesting outing to your local Supermarche?

It's sad to see you are growing accustomed to the rising temperature of this boiling pot.

Aside from shitty culture and lack of freedom. Australia is not a safe long term investment to live in.

Did you know that Australia is one of the only nation in the world to not invest in strategic fuel reserves. Australia imports their fuel constantly through the south china sea. If that was cut off (lets say, by a war) Australia has 19 days of fuel before it runs out completely, and you can bet the ADF would use the lions share of that.

Better get out while you can cunt. Or you will be literally swimming to New Zealand to escape your new commie chink overlords.

No you don't. Australia is the land of 6'5" tanned, roided Chads.
Being an even slightly nerdy guy here is hell.

It depends where you live honestly. If you live in the middle of nowhere then you're gonna be bored but if you live in a city then you'll have tons of stuff to do.

>Colonials wishing to be a different kind of colonial

Don't come here. Everything is so fucking expensive. All houses are $1million+

It depends entirely on what one wants to do and where they live. Do you prefer cities? You'll probably have a lot to do. If you like outdoors and stuck in Melbs, Sydney, etc you're kinda fucked. Tonnes of things to do for outdoorsmen in Tasmania and all over the place on the mainland. However getting to those places on the mainland either requires flying, or driving forever of flat nothingness and bush.

Why would any burger ever want to be a Kangaroo-shagging Aussie cunt? They are based shitposters/shit talkersfor sure, but I don't want to be them.

>and retained the Anglo culture, ethnicity, and accent.

HHEHEHEH. You have never been here.

>You're like 95% white and your people are laid back.

Ahh more like 50%.

>Your infrastructure looks newer and more modern than the US

Probably.

>and you make high wages

Except we have a higher cost of living. The typical non-nigger american has a much much higher standard of living. Your best selling car is a ford f150, which costs too much for anyone here to afford in large numbers. Your non-nigger suburbs are much higher quality than even our highest quality suburbs. You have all of the big companies to work at, we have virtually no companies to work at, just government and business.

>a better social net

I doubt there is much difference.

>Australian people are less fat and are really good looking.

This is true.

>Most of you seem more intelligent than the average dipshit American.

Probably.

>Eduction over there is probably better and Australians seem like lads.

No, you have much better universities. Stanford etc are all higher ranked than our universities.

Sounds like you are suffering from "grass is always greener".

Every day I wish I was dead.

>complete lack of gun culture here
John Oliver did a segment on gun control, citing that once Straya banned guns, gun violence and related deaths virtually disappeared. Is this true or is it just a meme?

Most other areas are great though

one more thing, OP. Unless you want to run into pic related in your washroom or backyard pool on a daily basis, I don't suggest moving down under.

No it is really hard to get into America, otherwise I would be there by now as Australia is not very good.

Firstly, there are a small number of professionals allowed in each year. Most of them are pajeets working for usually shitty companies.

Then, if you somehow get in, you have to literally win the lottery to be able to stay and get your green card. Either that or maybe marry someone who is American.

Don't wish that mate, you're American, be proud to be it.

>I hate Australia because it's a nation built for losers.

I agree. Some multi-nationals mine our land and a bunch of useless fucking australian's sit around doing nothing and celebrate how mediocre they are.

Once in a blue moon is there gun violence. You can still own a gun if you own a license.

A dumb meme.

Bikies literally have weapons factories hidden in the outback making their own original weapons. There are drive buys and gang shootings all the time.

A few years back some warehouse opposite side of the road to where my dad worked (which is a white mixed suburban/low industrial zone) was raided by cops and they found a huge weapons cache in there, including full auto's and grenades.

My dad also once bought a car off some old cunt, and when he went to do some work on it and take the interior panels out, he found guns hidden under the panels. Kept them, got some ammo and went out into some bushland and went shooting with mates. Not many people handed in their weapons, everyone just hid them.

> Your best selling car is a ford f150

Heh... most Americans go into debt buying cars. I work with a kid that bought a new 4x4. Retails around 30 grand. He got a loan and only makes 14 an hour...

Should be easy enough. Just go. No loss for us.

It was on a downward trend anyway. Any fool always pointing to Australia as a good example of noguns is naive as fuck. We are completely defenseless. If a big crisis ever does happen here the population without guns is completely fucked, the government and/or gangs will quickly take control.

Yeah taking out loans on cars is normal in the US but not here. Still, they do eventually pay them back.

At the end of the day, in the US, I can go live in Raleigh, choose from an array of high-tech innovative companies or start my own with a lower cost of living and a bigger network of other people doing the same. I can get a house for about 1/3rd the price here, and only take a small paycut compared to Australia.

I would be much much better off.

Pretty much every foreign student who finishes their uni degree here ends up getting PR and then citizenship.
Where do you think all the chinks are coming from?
China is literally colonising us with students, and half of the African middle class and a shit ton of wealthy SEAmonkeys put their dumbass kids through our university mills just so they chain migrate their whole fucking family out of their shithole countries.

>A brain drain and money drain is no loss for us

Kek.

Australians smartest, richest, best and brightest are getting the fuck out of this shithole anyway they can. And you think it's not a loss.

It's a huge loss.

>Brisbane is a beach city

Brisbane is a river city. The beaches are an hour north and south.

Every day he wishes he was Australian.

There are already an increasing number of invasions with guns. The only thing that kept Australians thinking no guns was a good idea, was a relatively short period of low crime due to economic prosperity.

Now that our economy is turning to shit, the whole "hah, we are smarter than americans. They are so dumb for not having guns" is going to be revealed for how stupid it really is.

>Not many people handed in their weapons, everyone just hid them.
That's interesting. Here is the video I was talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA

I hate leftist cucks with a passion, but when I saw this, I couldn't help but feel BTFO. It really made me feel like "le dumb American" for supporting gun rights when the facts suggest otherwise. That is, unless the lefties were cherry picking their facts (not the first time). Maybe you could explain the drop in gun violence and mass shootings in OZ post 1996?

so go put on a dress already

They just run over people with cars or burn their houses down now. I don't think the dead people care whether they died with a gun or burnt to death.

Every day there is an American on here wishing they were of some different nationality. Dear that guy, please leave, we don't need or want your faggotry here.

Everyday I wish I could migrate to the US.

Hi Cletus MacBriare Burgerpants IV

Please come over. I honestly want Aussie friends.

OMG Hi!

feels good that im in the canzuk so ill get it and not you naha nah anha

Holy kek, I wonder why they blocked it here. Couldn't be because an actual Aussie could refute this bullshit in seconds could it. Hahahaa.

>drop in mass shootings

Because we never had any in the first place really. We had guns for ages, no mass shootings. Then one possible false flag happens. Guns banned. No mass shootings. Not because of no guns though, it's because they just never happen here.

Also gun violence and other type of violence is on the rise here right now.

I was there for 3 months, it's alright but it's not some magical place. All major cities are full of chinks, the wifi and internet overall is fucking terrible and almost all hostels are full of potheads and drug junkies.

>Holy kek, I wonder why they blocked it here. Couldn't be because an actual Aussie could refute this bullshit in seconds could it. Hahahaa.
lmao! Glad to know Aussies aren't all cucked as the video suggests. Cheers m8! B-)

Their internet is my only concern.

I live in the country, an hour from Melbourne. 90% white but more nigs and rag heads are coming from the city. Saw a jew family the other day

fuck off cunt your in every Australian thread