en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ooh let me try

I don't see the problem
Just lol
>don't you like fluorine, goy?

but what if it was a white mail?

and there's more where that came from :D

I remember when The northwest was supposed to be the next libertarian paradise.

Is every lawmaker in Sweden a woman or a completely cucked soyboy? Jesus Christ. What the fuck went wrong?

My Turn.

Treating the things we kill with mercy is one thing that separates us from lesser creatures.

I cut through the head and kill them before I dunk them.

State of Jefferson dream still lives on

1925 vs 2018 hmmmmm
hmmmmm

that seems fair enough desu, torturing animals is for chinks and future ivan milats

HEHEHH GOYIM YOU CAN COLLECT water , you must buy it from us , heheh buy buy goyim ,tap water is infested cause we did fracking , so buy some bottles from the supermarket and be a good goy

I thought that our ability to speak, invent things and work together separate us from animals. But, if you say so...

>not seeing a problem in government becoming so invasive that they decide how you can kill the cockroach of the sea
cucked beyond hope

*boils lobster alive*
Whatcha gonna do about it, mountain jews.

Vegan brainwashing at work here.

this is the best way to deal with then. instant kill just before boiling. you can also freeze it before immediately boiling, as to make it unconscious

1.) Shill thread, sage.
2.) Hitler imposed the same policy on Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

you don't have to be vegan to recognise that needlessly hurting something is a cunty thing to do. go to yulin if you disagree

Won't anyone think of the goldfish!

If you're such a cunt that you'd have no problem boiling an innocent creature to death while you can easily stun it, you're subhuman. Animal cruelty makes you a shitskins as far as I'm concerned

this

this is not veganism. I love eating meat, but I wouldn't eat meat from an animal tortured to death. slaughter should be instant, we're not Jews/Muslims/Chinese

*return fire*

Yes, and he was a faggot, just like the niggers who don’t let me eat lobster and (you).

Fuck you
Mountain Jew

typical german. picks on the weaker lobster while getting ass fucked by achmed and not doing shit about it.

Why do you hate sexual self-determination so much? Prude.

>having empathy for other lifeforms
>FILTHY YUROPOORS
the amerimutt is European mans spiritual enemy, along with his Jew masters

As I said, one thing. The capacity for mercy is something that should be valued. Though it's not to be muddled and end up as idiocy. Fucking Western countries are getting ready to run a pogrom against anyone suffering from depression via allowing opt-in suicide.

Sweden != Switzerland

kind of pointless for a landlocked country to make laws regarding ocean life, no? and how the fuck do you even enforce it?

Who is stopping you from eating it?
>oy vey muh rights to boil an animal alive instead of taking 5 seconds to stun it beforehand

it's literally a giant underwater cockroach that would chop your fuckin dick off given the chance

>kind of pointless for a landlocked country to make laws regarding ocean life

Oh America.

I bet I'm more R1b than you are.

that's not how haplomemes work you dummy

How is he even caught for this? Cops barely know most modern laws, let alone some law from ‘20’s. It’s probably one of those waaaay back laws that sorta maybe made sense in a context of that specific time, but not anymore and now no one really cares or knows to rectify the law.
Sounds like a tack on charge some attorney dug up.

The context is likely from that water reservoirs back then were not very clean or well sealed. It could breed disease and attract pests as well.

Tack-on charge indeed.

S H I T H O L E
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

Ohohoh can you seeee ?