Wew lad

cnn.com/2018/01/12/health/changing-face-of-america-trnd/index.html

they're right though, the country is changing (and already changed) quite drastically. your words and slurs won't change the fact that here is some 160+ million shitskins here. either figure out a way to obtain some institutional power and get rid of them, or stfu and buckle up. right now, whites in America have very little institutional power. many of the big name billionaires and CEOs here are shitskins or Jews.

exterminating every kike in america, especially the ones at CNN, will change that

the people in power want to kill and torture us and steal our children for blood rituals. and you want to focus on kicking out some basketball americans. 160 million people can't be deported, you don't have enough boats, bullets, or airplanes to deal with getting that many people across an ocean. so instead of this violent larp maybe consider immigration reform and increasing standards of living in minority communities to reduce birth rates and incentivize white children. all this can be done without even doign anything remotely racist, it's already started. meanwhile racemixing is actually rare and people prefer not to just automatically, cut off the propaganda and end the un migration replacement policy and you get something real done. not some disgusting genocidal larp.

the police will areest them for pedophillia. it can and will be done legally. the good people in the deep state, and there are many who have infilitrated very deeply into the system, have already begun. tens of thousands of arrests but you wont hear about that on the tv news

>don't bother fighting goyim,
>y-you've already lost!

We need to start revving up our spirits again boys. Too long have we let them step on us.

>Shut your mouth goy. We are going to replace your people and there is nothing you can do about it!

the only reason birth rates are so high in minority communities is fresh immigration from shithole countries where each couple makes a dozen babies. stop letting those people in. meanwhile increased standards of living will reduce the birth rates of the minorities already here, prosperity. the stick may be your go to, but the carrot is more effective. population dynamics can be shifted effectiuvely through policy. it will never be a white ethnoistate, but the whites wont be replaced if these policies are enacted now. and some gonicide larp is only going to stand in the way of real solutions

/trash/ is making fun of us again

I guess we're just destined to be a shithole then.

no one is getting out alive.... not even the leafs

>increasing standards of living in minority communities
I want to replace your teeth with hot copper wire.

You go with the rest of them. Fuck off back to the infowars comment section.

Not genocide.

Unrepentant racism. Self-segregation. Whole areas set aside just for whites, legally.

These are the only policies that will save us.

oh right, because we're supposed to kill them right?
t. emotionally stunted edgy teen

you don't even want an effcetive solution, you just want blood. calm yourself the fuck down

thats fine with me

ain't no breaks on this train
*entro to holy diver plays

first he wanted to replace my teeth. and now we've seen eye to eye and can agree on something. it's always nice when that happens

a legal whites only area is a great idea, why not. go for it. theres nothing wrong with that

Cause CNN is credible amirite

Leftists are going to hell. Cries of "racist", increasing virulent episodes of anti-White hatred, and blasphemies against God aren't going to change that.

This reads like the last cry of someone who desperately knows their time is coming soon

But bullets, dogs, and trains can.

so true

>Changing face of America
Not this shit again...

>you don't have enough bullets
>this is what mapleniggers actually believe
holy shit i am lol'ing at your life right now, amerimutts shit out bullets like canadians suck moose cock, which is every minute of every day of every year you literal snowcoon.

The barrier to your goal of reversing the White Race getting browned out of the USA is Trump himself. Get rid of him, he's a traitor. He says the kinds of things he does just to get your attention, but he does the opposite of what he says. Look at DACA and the Wall. Look at his betrayal of all the WN people who put him on the map. This is a man used to selling his name as a commodity. He has no principles.

they are right
you either pick up a gun or shut the fuck up

I just have to laugh and feel disgust at the same time for the tone of this.

They *know* they have lost the war of ideas, so now instead of trying to convince people it's instead an attempt to sow defeatism and say "bah! nothing can stop it! why care!".
As if change can only go in one direction, right?

I see straight away they also ignore and attempt to rewrite history saying "oh it was always meant to be this way!".

CNN and all "journalists" like them are nothing more than propagandists these days and lets face it, if you're equipped to be a journalist you're just as well equipped to be a propagandist.
Then these people act like they should be treated with anything other than open, mocking disdain and get upset the more and more it happens to them.

They want their way right or wrong. Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven.