far back as i know.

I am El Goblino

>happy ending

10/10

you need more racemixing user
hope you'll find some white american girl to impregnate

you have to go back

What am I ?

As an Englishman, there's no point me doing one of these. It's white all the way up.

Someone who has to go back

I actually have a few willing white girls ive met online but they live in other states(Arkansas & Florida), both married too. Its funny seeing them on facebook clinging to white dudes but they are sending me nudes and sexting about how they wanna get raw dogged.

Checked which country do I go to ? do I have a choice or do you choose for me

thats a Sryian rebel flag, unless you mean to use it as an old Syrian flag under the French mandate 1932–1963, you rebelious scum

Other than that, you're a typical Canadian. Continue racemixing bro good luck

>hasn't seen this for a while
maybe if you have the attention span of a fly, this shit gets posted like every month and its the same retards circlejerking on them. "Look dude, I'm totally not a nigger, I have this English grand-grandfather"

French Mandate Ancestors. I would move to croatia honestly based Muslim and Catholic Brotherhood and sexy Hijabi slavettes. 10/willjointhehandschar

>all the shitskins ITT in Sup Forums
What the fuck
>Sup Forums is just non-white central LARPing as nuhzees

GAS THE SHITSKINS, RACE WAR NOW !

>Italians
>white

So you are basically leaching off your white girlfriend?

Whats up

ZA DOM SPREMNI indeed

Be gone Trudeau

Not necessarily. I really hope our kids will be as white as her

fter all, I do have some pale genes in myself already

50.8% european

i am white!!!!!!!!!

Time to start Learning Croatian. Already Muslim so now just need to find a nice village and have loads of kids. and Help Reunite Bosnia to the Greater Croatian Homeland.
Za Dom Spremni we will always be ready for home. ready to give up leafdom for a country with real history and culture,

So many disgusting mixtures here

You're not Scottish, mutt.

contributing

Kekeroni

At least we acknowledge Scottish history abroad more than back in the UK, fucking Britnigs refuse to let the Scottish know much about their historical background. Scotland should just go independent.

one day I hope to make it and see the glory of the Balkans. Happy to Fight little Russia and The Spawn of Marx. what is a nice area ? what would you bring to croatia if you moved there from away?

Žao mi je user.
Al ti si... albanac.

Nice meme flag. Did you choose that because "Boston Irish" doesn't have a flag yet?

True.

Pretty cool user

I'm 1/16 negro, doesn't rlly matter tho because the rest is 100% Aryan except for 1/4 Ashkenazi Jewish who are pretty much white anyway. The Indians were the original Aryans like me. Feels good to be a white American.

>doesn't rlly matter tho

Nah man, its because I lean lolbertarian, glad you have to make a move for character assassination though my dude. I am sure you can take a class at one of your many Islamic colleges on debate.

hahahaha

Mostar is pretty comfy. Too bad about the ethnical tensions between Croats and muslims lately. Hopefully things will sort out right once again

Potato famine happened in the 1840s-1850s

Lmao did you really convert to Islam because you have an syrian ancestor? What a joke

better pic

What country do you live in?

Paki shithole probably

He mentions Baluchistan, most likely a Paki.

Clearly the high seas, ready to be the grandest butt pirate the Indian Ocean has seen.

I don't understand
You're entirely white
Maybe you're quite dark skinned but you certainly not a nog

yeah Im a typical tanned mediterranean
>pic related
less handsome of course

Top kek, Putin the 3rd.

nice job my slav friend

fuck those brit slags

Whats the Russian Air Force like?
Is it considered the best branch?

t. American Airman.

Only that I'm 190cm lol.

he is waht we call here: vlach
to be white here you have to be chakavian or kajkavian by origin

rest are as good as nignogs

We protect our females we dont showcase them, so for your information lets just say I dont have a sister.

BASED BLACK MAN

Fathers side, Irish/English. Mothers side Irish/Danish. Cunts

Come home Italic man

stfu zagrepcanko

based
too bad some white american Chad is already planting his seed in her black goddess womb

Originally from Sistan va Baluchistan, in Iran.

pure meds dont have shit colored eyes

typical vlach savage
people like him are the equivalent of niggers here so black skin you put on yourself is perfectly fitting

>Champion in Judo
>Politician in St. Petersburg
>KGB agent
hmm...

Why are they brown?

It's the right place if you want to make some serious money and expand within the military or even politics, as Russia puts a lot of its military budget into the Air Force and once people hear where you served it shines your name a bit. But work is non-stop, I mean up to some time ago I was in you-know-where :'), which was quite dangerous

I'd say it is considered the best branch, just like in pretty much every other nation which isn't a 3rd world one.

kek

Has crossed my mind before.

Quebec as only whites for a reason guys. We dont take non-white and french.

I dream of reopening Jasenovac and gassing g ypsies, vlachs and Rijecans

Anglosphere only

WHY IS MY FLAG SWEDISH

be advised that you will be taxed out the ass though. But getting citizenship should be wasy since your dad was born in Italy, and if you don't move fiscal residency here you won't be taxed

people from rijeka are cool, its not their faul they were born on such a shitty liberal place

desu im offended if one of those vlach scum like op date a local girl since they are niggers and can be barely considered human, its better if they put their filthy hillbilly genes into western women

Only if he converts first. Other wise the parents and male relatives can veto it.

Good stuff, similar story in the USAF the pay is great but where it really comes to shine is the quality of life and standard of living Airmen get.

this meme will never stop being funny

Interesting, I heard that it wouldn't be hard to get dual citizenship at the very least. I will definitely look into it a bit more after I get out of the military.

You have to go back

He's probably a Parisian.

I dated a lot of Croat girls fyi, they were just not for me

why are you so butthurt about my genes?
I aint no Vlach kek and even if I were so what? I actually met some real vlach descendands from Istria. They are pretty based people

Came here to post this, basically me.
It's all 100% true, we all look like this. Living in it is suffering.

Do it. Dual citizenship is pretty cool since you can vote twice

I'm actually really uninteresting. All Croats but my great-great-grandfather who was german.

no u

Cool, where would be a nice place to live if I were to take up residence in Italy?

>alcohol
HAARRRRRRRRAMMMMMMM

I'd pass med

balochistan as in pakistan?

Forgive me for sounding like an idiot but what even is that flag from your fathers side?

>Sami
pretty cool my gypsy friend
10/10

Sami

Only twice? A nigger in Chicago can vote 10 times

Fully bulgarian. No culture mixing here.