>Jan Mayen
>an uninhabited 373 km2 nordic island above Iceland

Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/island-of-patroklos
privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/australia/the-duke-group-archipelago
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island
privateislandsonline.com/caribbean/st-vincent-and-the-grenadines/balliceaux-island
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reason it's uninhabited my dear burger friend.

You can't even grow potatos on Jan Mayen

>You can't even grow potatos on Jan Mayen

Sounds like the perfect location for the Irish.

Eat fish and seaweed then.

There's a reason it need not necessarily be, my dear český friend

Well then. How do you propose we go around and make a white man's stronghold?
It's owned by Norway so I suggest we hire 2 or 3 Breiviks to destroy the entire norwegian "army".

Now what? We have our own island. What's next step of our master plan?

If arctic scandinavia and svalbard are inhabitable, hell, why not jan mayen? Where there's a will there's a way

anglo+germanic colonizers could unironically turn it into a proper high quality of life region in two generations max. And then refugges from old germany (now islamic shithole) will downgrade the quality of life and eventually turn it into another shithole. First we must reinstall borders and isolation before any colonization project can be started in the future

Not one fucking tree there. Shit has a more barren landscape than Haiti.

Svalbard isn't habitable.

And yet it is inhabited

Looks doable, we'll have to kill every single person in this pro-EU compound of course. We can use the bodies as fertilizer to grow crops indoors

a barren wasteland

Plant some trees from the Siberian taiga

It looks comfy as fuck, but not sure how you're gonna survive there. Literally the only thing that's alive there are birds and moss.

Fuck that noise.

privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/island-of-patroklos

Come home White Man. We can raise goats for milk and cheese and meat. Grow grapes for wine, and fish.

No, actual inhabited places send them food and supplies. They are than an encampment at best.

Jan Mayen is 250 times the size of this island

>Akselv sign is a literal cock

Can it hold 5 million refugees?

There's a fucking university at Longyearbyen

Yeah but spooks wont try to throw us out.

sorry guys, mountain top taken, you'll all be my bitches. King Hung gonna rule over Whitetopia

What did they mean by this?

Gotta love the island with its single mountain top and everything. It's like a mini-Europe

Or 16,000 acres down in Chile.

privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro

Or Fuck Off We're Full Land.
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/australia/the-duke-group-archipelago

Or Fiji
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island

Or Sup Forumsrites of the Caribbean
privateislandsonline.com/caribbean/st-vincent-and-the-grenadines/balliceaux-island

Yes, a lot of supplies are sent there.

Not habitable. Not self-sustaining. An encampment, like our desert towns.

its a shithole

Holy shit i just did hours of research and literally everyone is white!! Ever since the beginning of time! Holy moly was i on a complex ride of DNA genealogy. Fuck i need to drink some water and take a breath! (Sigh)

Im here to spread the news guys literally ever one on fucking earth is mixed one way or another!! Believe it or not but even fucking 100% European are mixed!!! If you go back far enough to the beginning of time! Holy shit! Everyone is white! But that dosen't mean you're Aryan there is a difference between white and Aryan

Are you the one who began this thread last night also? Glad to see you back.

Also cheers to whoever gave me the idea to look at Foss for work in AL, I don't have my MMC or the ID card that's required but it was informative to look into it.

>Now what? We have our own island. What's next step of our master plan?

Dig. We need to build something like pic related.

Oh and OP forgot to mention there's an active volcano on the very island. Good job digging into some lava dome.

Can someone summon that Jan Mayen poster from the screencap to post ITT? I need his flag.

if the volcano dont get ya the polar bear wills

You do realize those guys had like ayy lmao tech, right? Building that so it a) doesn't collapse, and b) doesn't become a oxygen-deprived deathtrap requires in-depth understanding of modern structural engineering.

>checked
Island environments are generally difficult to revitalize, but it's technically possible.

For example, many homes around the US have their topsoil completely stripped, so anyone who wants to garden has to revitalize the soil first. Takes plenty of tilling and organic matter to get it done, but it's possible.

Getting that to a scale for an island would be insanely difficult, especially considering it's near Iceland.

Lakselv = salmon river, or cock river depending on the context

go to bed

We make kibble out of the humans and feed the animals. hydrofarms takes care of food and the volcano would give alot of power for the settlement.

haha, Let's make a whole town which is a basement. populated by neets.