What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

*gets Stalined*

You think Stalin murdered Lenin?

he meant he hated ethnic russians

what he should have said was "an intelligent jew is almost always european or has almost all european blood in their veins."

Stalin was a jew too, doofus

Lenin was our guy

he wasnt

>speaks yiddish
>exclusively marries jewesses
>photographed at synagogue
Mm-hm. Of course he wasn't, rabbi. They're never jewish are they? And when they are, it's a coincidence.

>literally no evidence of stalin being jewish
>other than one picture of him in a synagogue
He killed probably more Jews than Hitler

A jew will turn his back on his own before any other

Stalin literally trained to be an Orthodox priest before he decided to become a bank robbing mass murderer, you tard.

Somebody who is ethnically jewish can't train to be a priest? Fucking dumb nigger.

he meant
>i'm a reasonably intelligent, observant, and objective individual and therefore it is apparent to me that the russians who actually accomplish anything are generally not ethnic russians but jewish, german, finnish, swedish, baltic, mongol, iranic, turkic etc russian subjects

>When the soviets came to be, one of the very first laws they instated was making the Jews a protected class of people

rly maeks u think

So obvious.

DELET

Stalin was Georgian. The USSR was essentially a cabal of Jews and ethnic minorities ruling over the ethnic Russian majority. Sounds quite similar to the modern world 2bh

He was a self-hater. You'll find many Russians like that even today. It's common in all Slavic countries.
Lenin saw nations and nationalism as an obstacle to his communist ideas.
Stalin who succeeded him did not.

Lenin was one quarter Jew, though.

>Lenin's father, Ilya Nikolayevich Ulyanov, was from a family of serfs; his ethnic origins remain unclear, with suggestions being made that he was Russian, Chuvash, Mordvin, or Kalmyk. Despite this lower-class background he had risen to middle-class status, studying physics and mathematics at Kazan Imperial University before teaching at the Penza Institute for the Nobility. Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863. Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a German–Swedish woman and a Russian Jewish physician who had converted to Christianity. It is likely that Lenin was unaware of his mother's Jewish ancestry, which was only discovered by his sister Anna after his death.

I think he knew.

No it wasn't and overwhelming majority of Bolsheviks were Russian (Ukrainian/Belorussian).
Same Lenin said that if a non-Russian is in some position, Russian must be his deputy.
After Stalin, it was almost all East Slavs in high positions.
Communists were in a way enemies of Russian nation and culture, but they weren't anti-Russian. Lenin's remark (to Gorky) was more of a disappointed statement than hatred of Russians.
Though Lenin was definetely what you would call "liberashka" today.

He was also part Swedish.
That's absolutely irrelevant. Lenin liked traditional Jewish culture as much as he liked Russian.
He just saw in Jews a minority opressed by Tsarist regime for chauvinist purposes.
Which, to be fair, was quite true.

How about Karl Marx, was him being 100% Jewish also irrelevant?

So your tankie ass switched shill flag to Montenegro now huh? You leftists are fucking delusional if you think anybody here will ever look at Stalin favorably. We've heard your shit a million times before.

Race realist.

of course, it's also completely irrelevant that he was related to the Rothschildes, just a coincidence

I'd like to read more about this. Got any good source?

I guess you could try looking on the internet, I've heard it's quite a good source of information, be careful of hackers though