GET. IN. THE. HUT

Nepalese women get sent outside to a hut when they are menstruating.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264071/Menstruating-Nepal-Woman-dies-exile-freezing-hut.html

Could this be a glorious new put-down to opinionated women when they are gobbing off?

Put-down as in saying that women die in shitty circumstances in Nepal so they shouldn't speak up in other countries?

>gobbing off

You brits have a way with language. Thanks for that.

My years in the cuckshed finally paid off.

Brb, moving to Nepal.

Back to your hut

Yes

You're okay swede you can watch me fuck your wife from the closet whenever you want

Based

Nepalese women? Fuck off outta here, faggot.

designated red shed

are you talking about getting smashed and beating the fuck out of your wife, Vlad?

>This pillowbiter never had a slag on the rag gobble his cock

Must suck hairy arsehole to be such a poofter fucknut

>have nepali neighbours
>their daughter turns 10
>is sent back to nepal to have her face painted with "the shame mask" and then forced to marry the sun god (i.e. become a nun)
>my daughter's best friend from school now wears a chastity belt and the police wont do shit because it's racist to complain.

I hate this country sometimes.

>is sent back to nepal to have her face painted with "the shame mask" and then forced to marry the sun god (i.e. become a nun)
AKA become loli plaything for the priests

JesusChrist
What a SHITHOLE

I'm 100% convinced they believe that making their child chaste will prevent mixed race children while they temporarily live in australia to raise their capital.

It's funny isn't it, us Anglos are made to feel guilty about past empires while our countries are currently being systematically pillaged, invaded and drained by the third world, and we're not even allowed to raise an eyebrow.

Be nice to girls on their periods. Having a period is a sign of health but man would it suck.

Bears and shit.

>sign of health
Not necessarily. It's closer to a sign that she's not starving to death, too old, or a such a hormonally imbalanced monster that her testosterone levels could be mistaken for a man.

Lots of trash-tier women still get preggers.

Fucking Stenchy arse faggot what would you know about vaginas cocksucker

Rag Box...................hahaha

i want a kick ass video game hut. for my vydia.

GET TO THE HUT!
HUT HUT HUT!
lmfao!

My wife had anorexia for several years and her periods stopped. Her iron levels and red blood cell counts were so low that she didn't even get periods. Her blood pressure was so low that her heart rate had to increase to try to keep blood moving. She'd nearly pass out in the shower and sometimes her legs would be "dead" in the mornings because of poor circulation from the lack of blood, so upon trying to stand she'd just collapse on the floor. It was horrifying. I'm pretty glad she gets periods now.

Americans like the word HUT dont they! :D
I swear your brains are able to perceive the inherent humor in the word HUT aren't you?! If this is true then my love for you will increase.
HUT!

This is a photo of your missus
Gonna need a bigger shed

Even without the bible other cultures to include native americans knew women on the rag were unclean

The english have these as well, they send the most feminine members of the group to them.
Cuck Sheds, i think they're called.

probably for the better since no one wants to deal with an emotional menstruating cunt