Gal Gadot at People's Choice Award makes SJW speech

Congratulations Gal Gadot, for being the choice of the American people.

Thank you for your speech about needing to change traditional values to one more for equality of women

Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXU8psx2oE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=NXU8psx2oE8

at 8:55
"i want to share this award with all the women and men, who stands for whats rot.."

classic freudian slip?

Why is a Jew playing a greek anyway. Shouldn't that be illegal under Hollywood ethics laws? They go mad about black face

i assume your new here?

>preachy, out of touch celebrity lectures the rest of the world about how we're all bigots during yet another massive celebrity circlejerk

Powerful.

I pity her, she probably curses the day she auditioned for that role. Shes been nothing but a puppet ever since, gal is extremely right wing and its not the first time the left uses her as they want and she literally has 0 ways to get out of it and save grace. This is actual ironic rape.

Is she going to stop other jews from exploiting their power? Woah...

No Germanon, stop the Freudian psychology. Have you listened at all?

her unconscious mind is standing for rot. the rest is general liberal brainwash stereotypes, what to is there to hear?

i don't get it.
what's politically incorrect about that?

I can't take Gail seriously. Her dad made money on selling Israeli guns to African warlords, Gail ran a hotel which used to launder money which was later sold to abromvich

She is a Jewish Cara de Levine and twice as slimy

She's right wing? Nice. TO you have proof? I'd like to believe it but after 10 years on pol I don't believe anything people tell me and only half of what I see.

>extremely right wing
pretty bad attempt, 2/10 at best

I still can't get over the fact that they cast a a flat chested Jewess as Wonder Woman. Khazar milkers are the only thing jews have to brag about, and they got the one who is built like a 12 year old boy.

Served in the army even though it "interferes" with young model life style
Said its important to serve and be nationalist due to her serving
Lead a campaign of serving models to increase concripting in israel which the left hated and attacked her personnaly
Tweets and talks about idf troops in positive light, always, even mid wars like the last gaza lego city boogaloo while everyone else condemns
Top of my head really, shes based.

Read above

>shes based.
Nice. Perhaps she really is Wonder Woman. Too bad I can't find them like that in America.

I see how this goes. "based" for Israel, progressive for goys

>she really is wonder woman
Her one fault imho, it just didnt work. Movie went completely cheese bananas at the last half hour that it made me gag and im sorry, really. Either for her or the writing because jewlywood, i just feel like apologizing.

>served in the army
you mean like literally every israeli? fucking BASED my man, 1 in a million.

No.
Right is right if you paid attention to israeli politics ud know that, diaspora kikes are everyone's problem and a quick shower is what the doctor prescribes.

>based
>jew
>woman

Yeah, fuck off shlomo

Eh it wasn't that bad.I enjoyed it but I then again WW1 and WW2 history is not my forte. I just assume they're lying about the parts that benefit them and try to enjoy the action while not absorbing their delusions. I wish I could say the same about The Last Jedi. Their rancid feminism delusions were hard to stomach.

Celebs dont serve and are proud of it because muh lefty occupation feefees
Muh eternal fight for peace and journalism drama and moral dillemas
She did, is proud and flips people off, we need that.
Also, not EVERY ISRAELI serves , especialy women in general and religious man from hasidic sect

תראה דגל

>Right is right if you paid attention to israeli politics ud know that
How and why would I do that? Israelis speak elvish and as far as politics goes, I have no strong feelings in favor or against Israel. Also are there any sources to what you're saying about her being "based"? In any case, I have to admit, I would benis gal gadot

> LARPs as right wing when young and dependent on the good grace of military, family and nation.
> LARPs as SJW when on holywood's payroll.

Follow the shekel trail chaim.

>leaf
;^]

Couldnt stomach the acceptance speech tbqh senpai 2nd hand embarrasment and rage

You don't actually believe that. You know that the moment diaspora jews are persecuted, they will just leave the west, join israel and become conservative.

You plan has always been the same.
Conservatism for Jews.
Liberalism for everyone else.
Once liberalism destroys a nation, move to the next conservative goy nation.
If the goys start acting up or all goys are dead, go to Israel and be conservative.

Google senpai.
Phone posting is hard forgive this inept merchant

Merely pretending?! My gal???
Anuda shoah! Oiiiii!

This. She is an actor. She will say anything for money. Basically a golem you stuff magical paper dollars inside and they do your bidding.

>implying it makes any sense whatsoever for women to serve the army
>implying nationalism isnt total bullshit and could be leftist and secular as well

thankfully soon israel will be a haredi theocracy and we wont have to worry about pesky things like that

Shouldve assumed ud take memes to heart mister leaf but if you want to nitpick posts what i meant was left diaspora, globalist all that tinfoil shit pol likes.
Chill friendo.

> kek
Those pesky tkasim do need some fresh content.
Why derail the conversation desu?

This is what happens to Israel Jews when they migrate to the US. They always fall in line with the libtard diaspora

She's not LARPing, see pic related
also
>shisha gorillion okvim kek :^)

>speech
Ah. Didn't see it. I'm not particularly interested in watching a community that I'm not a part of pat themselves on the back. I guess if I were friends with some of them I might but that'd be the only way.
And if she signed a contract and didn't realize they'd be using her for propaganda? Say if she trusted her agents and lawyers as an example.

Delete!!
Our spells cant be publicized!

God I hate that flat chested gorgon

Shes a golem. She wouldn't even exist as an actor unless they created her. She is completely dependent and will do everything they want.

>right wing nationalist when it comes to Israel
>left wing attacking whitey in America
Every time!

>Shes a golem
By that I assume you mean they made her a star and so she just does what they say in which case that's pretty much what I was saying anyway. A deal with the devil, if you will.

Yes, and they are called stars because that is what humanity use to guide them. False idols that Harvey Weinstein and his ilk creates and defiles for people to worship and follow.

So brave !