Code Geass R3

ITT: Code Geass characters you want to see killed off on the first episode of R3.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5kakp9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ohgi is a fan favorite. They would be shooting themselves in the foot killing him.

nanali, not being an edgelord but for good episode hook

Really if any main character "dies" I'll be impressed.

Jeremiah dies episode 1.

This Jew deserves to be gassed more than irl Jews

King beta

PV
dailymotion.com/video/x5kakp9

Spoiler tag that shit

Pls no

Lelouch actually dies this time

Why do you guys hate Ohgi so much?
He liberated Japan. He's the true hero

I already got my wish of a dead Shirley.

This guy.

>Zero literally bails their asses out of Shinjuku
>Zero turns their terrorist cell into an actual rebellion force
>the BK save people from hostage takers/drug dealers/etc. All SEIGI NO MIKATA
>see chance to bang chocolate pussy
>doubt Zero and chooses chocolate pussy's side
>betray Zero to Schneizel in exchange for puppet government Japan

Is this even a question?

He opposed the protagonist.

I would just say "he betrayed Zero as soon as things went sour" but nice memory.

FUCKING RIVEL

>ogi is the seterotypically 'japanese' character
>knocks up a brown britannian bitch
wew

If they won't kill him off screen, he'll die in the first few minutes of episode one.

How can he "comically" get blown up at the beginning of every battle then?

Lelouch.

Tamaki was an ingenious comedic relief.
I hope this doesn't happen.

They'll turn him into an android like Orange and he'll become the main villain and unstoppable badass.

You know if Tamaki would shut up and actually think he would be a top soldier.

He had high ass loyalty to Lelouch until Oghi got to him.

I guess they kinda have to because his geass cancel shit would be tough to write around

What's R3 gonna even be about?

Light vs L but with Geass?

Nina. I hated everything about her.

26 episodes of L and CC going on dates.

I'm not complaining but

Why doesn't this look as good as Akito animation wise? That 2D Shinkiro looking KMF looks like absolute shit compared to the 3D Alexanders

>Ohgi is a fan favorite.
How? He held a woman captive, betrayed Zero for brown pussy and gets rewarded in the end, How can anyone like him?

I wouldn't want to see it in the first episode. They need to suffer properly, OP.

>implying that's a bad thing

Never said it wasn't.

Nina, for fuck's sake.

>s3 will never be comfy countryside SoL/romcom with pizzabutt and lulu

Nice lie, Ohgifag.

Ohgi didn't move merc at all.

Killing Orange would piss people off more.

>s3 not a comfy SoL featuring different arcs with different sets of characters
Missed opportunity for sure.

Better be a nice, long arc where they visit the Orange Plantation.

It's called Spice and Wolf.

His punishment must be more severe.

Fuck me, I bet you're right. The PV shows him getting fucked up too.

Before Zero took over, the terrorist attempts were self destructive at best. Ohgi had no fucking isea of what he was doing and he stayed like that the whole series. He was an awful leader, and stayed in the top echelons just because he was a founding member. Every other member of the resistance had something going for them. Even fucking Tamaki had loyalty. Everyone but him.

He was just there so that he could screw things up for Lelouch in the worst possible moment. Who in their right mind would take some nonsense blabbed by the leader of the enemy army seriously? And even given the benefit of the doubt, the faggot betrayed the whole world in exchange for a pseudo freedom for Japan just because he knew he coouldn't do shit without Lelouch against Schneizel despite now having an army that could rival Britannia's, army that was the product of Zero's work.

Who the fuck put him as Prime Minister of Japan? The only significant decisions he has taken were literally to leave the hard matters to someone else.

I don't want him to die in the first episode. I want him to suffer and see how his stupid decisions shatter the peace he knows a man better than him had to pay for because he cornered him into that.

Also probably Villeta is cucking him with some Britannian.

Stop reminding me of that

YES PLEASE

Tamaki dindu nuffin! He was like one of the very last of the BK to turn against Lelouch.

I basically forgot almost everything about the show. But I remember brown waifu being best girl.

Villetta is so perfect. Damn

You remember it wrong

1. Ohgi
2. Sayaka
3. Kaguya

Good thing Shirley is dead.

I hated him so much.

>Kaguya
>Sayoko (I assume)

Go and stay go.

>hating on based Ougi
I would have done the same thing. Why fight for stupid shit when you can tap Viletta all day ?

I would have liked Ougi was a cute shota-like boy or a 2.6m tall monstrosity with messy hair. Alas, he looks like a complete bore of a fag.

Definitely these two, also Suzaku, and Nina

Fuck you, if Lelouch went full retard because Shirley dead. I want to blame Orange, but I don't dislike him and he's likeable character compared to all BK members.

>Kaguya
Shit taste confirmed.