I want to protect this smile

I want to protect this smile.

I would take her crabs.

Best girl
Batfags pls go and stay go

>wanting to protect a sloot

She was leading him on knowing that he liked her so that he would confront a literal snake goddess and likely die. She played him like a damn fiddle.

if given the chance how many babies would Araragi made?

Only one

I'd rather protect this smile.

A fucking dude?

Why is she so perfect?

Sure. I'll protect this smile too.

Literally ALL > Senjougahara

Tfw no cleverly abusive gf

Agreed. Literally wants to go fuck her ex while still talking about having a "toast" with her current trapped man.

she's odd, but charming and a bit abrasive

I want Senjo to be relevant again
Is Araragi still dating her even

Ougi's a dude?

Where can I watch the ova's

in Hanamonogatari it is

>I want Senjo to be relevant again
Too bad. There's nowhere else for her character to go.
>Is Araragi still dating her even
Yes.

I don't remember spook being in Hana. Maybe I need to rewatch this stuff before July.

More like, I need to be protected from that smile

it is, changes to a boy for the first time there to talk to monkey, is the one who tells her about oni sama

Honestly, it'll probably be more interesting if you watch it after finishing Owari 2.

Oh I remember that. The bike scenes. I figured that was just Ougi being deceiving again. I don't think she actually changed genders.

Reminder that she would NTR you with someone with a bigger cock

>Best girl
(LOL)
>batfags pls go and stay go
Insecure Crabfags trying to protect their sorry ass mentality before any batfag even posted anything. Stay salty forever.
No batfags even posted in this thread.

Someone's mad ^_-

>nobody is posting in my waifu thread
>better make some bait and reply to myself

Nah, Ougi's a dude.

It's revealed that Ougi is actually part of Araragi so transitively, Ougi is a guy.

Let's just agree that monkey is better than both.

>Crabfag asks Batfags to not post in a thread no batfag has posted in.
>Somehow, I am mad.
Sasuga Crabfags. Already so insecure before anything has even happend. Feeling so threatened by Batfags (LOL)

>^_-
Kill yourself

She had an actual point in that scene though. If someone came along who was better than the person you're dating, why would you stay with them? Her whole point was that in a relationship, both people have to try their best constantly to be the best they can be for the other person otherwise they might get replaced. There's nothing NTR about it, especially when she comes out and says she's doing the best she can so that Araragi doesn't replace her- a real concern considering he had kissed three lolis in the 48 hours prior to that phone call and was about to enter a battle to the death with one of his harem girl's ex-lovers.

>If someone came along who was better than the person you're dating, why would you stay with them?
>one of his harem girl's ex-lovers.
Get a chair and and some rope. Do the rest yourself, you are not worth even telling you too.

go to bed Airøspace

Monogamy and love means you accept someone else's faults. The whole point of a relationship is to form a long lasting monogamous bond.

Don't bother explaing. So many tried

> tfw just got spoiled and I really have no one to blame but myself

What did you expect to be behind the spoilers? At least he was kind enough to spoiler it.

Now I know not to look at it

>Monogamy and love means you accept someone else's faults. The whole point ofa relationship is to form a long lasting monogamous bond

This isn't out of line with what I said. If you're more comfortable with someone because you've been with them longer, then some random who comes along, how could they just suddenly end up better? Araragi and Senjyogohara had not been dating for long at this point, only a few months. And this is before Araragi finally put the Hanekawa issue to rest. Considering they're more or less dumb teenagers, having to stick out compared to competitors is a real concern given the short term of their relationship. To us, it might feel like they've been more or less married for years given the span of time over which all the material has been released, but that's not the reality of the situation nor the strength of their relationship.

Should i read the LNs? are them translated?

That's what I meant by having no one to blame but myself :(

Bake (vol 1-3) and kizu have been released in English
God tier cover art too

It was said in principle, but just in the context of their relationship

A LITERAL MEME

Holy shit her nose is huge

cute

Welcome to Raita's awkward skeletons.

Real relationships arent your naive fairy tale shit
Thinking your relationship is safe only leads to complacency. Aknowledging that the thread of going for someone else exists is what keeps people striving to improve and deepen their bonds

>crabtard literally defending cuckoldry
Now I know you guys have shit taste but that's really a new low.

>that animation
Fucking hell that's one creepy slut.

i want to protect it too. she isnt best girl, she probably isnt even top 5, but all smiles deserve to be protected.

I want to protect her hair, but Nisio is a faggot.

>If you date someone in high school for a few months, that means you can rest assured they'll always love you no matter what and you can do whatever you want! It's cuckholdry to acknowledge that high schoolers are probably going to break up.

Or, possibly, you could not be autistic and try to think every single teenage relationship should carry through all the way to marriage. If I were Araragi, I would have turned down Senjyogohara and taken up Hanekawa. She really did just snipe him from what should've been a guaranteed relationship just because Hanekawa was too timid to make a move.

>improve and deepen their bonds
>peer pressures poor homeless girl into nearly committing sudoku and throws fit over her living in araragi's parent's house
that'll improve and deepen their bond alright

Why does Sup Forums insist on dividing Monogatari girls into "sluts" and "pure maidens"? Are you so intimidated by female sexuality that you have to relegate a girl to a lower moral order just for the "crime" of having normal, healthy desires?

Pic related. It's Gahara. She wants to fuck with strange men. And that's perfectly normal. It doesn't make her a slut.

You've Poe's lawed me here, I can't tell if you are earnestly a cuck or trying to lampoon crab lovers.

>that doujin

>Sup Forums hates based senjou
what the fuck is wrong with you pieces of shit she's perfect

>Sup Forums is one person
She's not perfect, actually. She's flawed, like literally every other character in Monogatari. I think she's alright at best. Bat is my personal favorite due to her personality. Before that, Cat.

She was the best girl but then she cheated on Araragi with Kaiki. She is still lying to Araragi about her secret meetings with Kaiki.

So according to the novels Kaiki took her virginity.
But Nisio never specified which one.
So the real question is Did Kaiki fuck her in the ass? Or was that hole reserved for Araragi?

>So according to the novels Kaiki took her virginity.
Which volume?

Six.

Kaiki is a healthy lewd man so he probably took both.

what the fuck

He is bullshitting.

>they don't know

Look at this denial. Crabfags are fucking pathetic.

Oh shit you haven't read it yet?

>and toyed around to my liking
Anal confirmed. My boy Kaiki fucked her in the ass.

best gatari

>crabfags still in denial kaiki ravaged her anally
wew

>Implying people who like crab are purityfags who care about that

Yes we all know redditgaharafags are cuckolds.

>Putiryfags dissing anyone

A girl doesn't have to be pure. But a girl who actively spends time with her ex boyfriend, while their current boyfriend doesn't know about it, is a bit iffy. Going the next step further, the current boyfriend doesn't even know the guy was an ex boyfriend, so not only is the meeting clandestine, it's built with a lie. Thirdly, as referenced here it seems like a pretty explicit offer to have sex with him again as a (one last time) sort of thing.

isn't this that anime girl from an album cover? go back to your containment board >>Sup Forums

>a girl who actively spends time with her ex boyfriend, while their current boyfriend doesn't know about it
She had completely valid reasons to do that and would have never done it if she didnt care about Araragi

>the current boyfriend doesn't even know the guy was an ex boyfriend
Doesnt he explicitly reveal it to Araragi in Nise?

what

airospace had that girl on his cover, is it not his original content?

>What is hypergamy
If you really believe women would stay with you for someone who is inherently better, you don't understand women
The key is to make it so that nobody is, specifically for her, a better option. Which is the entire point of their conversation

I want more meme. That guy was awesome.

>(LOL) if some guy with who is better then you came along, then would ditch you go for the other guy.
>but Araragi don't worry, if that guy doesn't come along I will just stay with you.

>Crabfags try to justify Senougahara's willingness to cuck Araragi

>Meanwhile, Shinobu has proven time and time again that she will always stay faithful to Araragi

The rest of Owari this summer is going to be great.

>I am literally too pathetic to understand the concept of continual self-betterment.

2nd worst girl.

You cant protect the smile of the non-innocent.

is that the best hair style in anime ?

He was never her boyfriend, she only contacted him to save her actual boyfriend's life, and kept it a secret because Araragi would have objected to it, as he thought he could redeem Nadeko through some "power-of-friendship" tier asspull, and finally she was obviously joking when she made that "offer".

Is there a name for that hairstyle? It's top tier indeed

>she only went behind Araragi's back with her ex because he would have objected to it
No shit.

>i-it was just a joke
Please.

>she was obviously joking when she made that "offer"
A pretty bad joke IF it was. Just look at Kaiki's reaction to it. He'd probably do the same even if she wasn't joking.

Or how anal blasted she was in the latest novel

Those vows at the end of Owari just sealed the fucking deal. It's litterly marriage and not even death can do them apart. Since both of them are going straight to hell