Czech president elections

Who's /ourguy/? Who's the worst candidate?
I'm voting for Jiří Drahoš.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYKJlc2CLJE
youtube.com/watch?v=SX4uO-a5bXc
youtube.com/watch?v=z-wCWWeE01Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yaNZ3xuT6HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares, as long as they dont turn it into a shithole

I wish Sup Forums was into politics enough to care about an eastern European country's election.

Alas, they stop short at Trump posting and ecelebs.. Although Lauren is totally a qt.

They did care last elections. It was for the parliament. Sad thing that this corrupt mongrel named Andrej Babiš had the most votes.

>Jiří Drahoš
>Unironically voting for neomarxistic fucktard

Whats wrong with our friend Zeman?

>Who's /ourguy/?
Most of them are decent
even the centre left are anti rapefugee

>Voting for fucking DRAHOŠ who is a trojan horse of EU
>fuck off

not really
the only reason they are anti-refugee is because they know if they were publicly pro-refugee they would fuck themselves up so much they wouldn't have chance to win

Reporting in.

>I'm voting for Jiří Drahoš.
off yourself at your earliest convenience

ZEMAN all the way

youtube.com/watch?v=mYKJlc2CLJE

do not get fooled by the media

>Who's /ourguy/?

still better than unironical pro refugee western politicians

When will the ballots close again?
In 2 PM right?

Vote for Zeman, or your mom will die in her sleep and a sand nigger will butt-rape you.

its easy math:
>Zeman
Shit-tier walking corpse redneck. I give him 3 - 5 years of life max. Still he is a guy who is enraging liberals and is anit-eu and anti-migrants
>Drahoš
Boring fucker without any real personality. Puppet of EU
>Fisher
Very well spoken, inteligent person. He is however 100% puppet of EU. Wants Euro, wants immigrantion. Fuck him never vote for him
>Topolanek
Tough guy, but corrupted motherfucker who was promoting Lisabon treaty and as a prime minister caused vassalization of CZ in EU. Never!
>rest
Irrelevant idiotic nobodies who dont have a chance to win

Back to the plebbit. Heres is no place for cucks.

>is anit-eu
Zeman is 100% pro-eu federalization. If done right, but is still for it.
>Fisher
He also got that "Im so sorry for offending you" mentality. He's a cuck in brewing.

Bad health condition

It does not really matter, our president is morelike just a symbolic status.

(((our goy)))

What do you want? He's the lesser evil.

>If done right
That's a big if.

No, he's the greater evil. Like one of them eldritch horrors from beyond the stars

he is superior alternative to Drahoš and Horáček

prove me wrong fuckers

Explain your reasoning. Because he doesn't shit on Putin 24/7?

If you vote for Drahoš go neck yourself. Zeman or Topol is the way but I fear Zeman will die within a year. Of course fucking Prague and rest of the pseudo intellectuals will vote for Drahoš, fucking scientist with no politic experience. If he wins Babiš will cuck him big time.

Explain this, are you trying to stop your women from getting fat by forbidding them from eating chips?

yes

is the racemixing gook a contender?

i ironically vote zeman

you mean Okamura?
No he is in the chamber of deputies now

Mostly just poking fun at how his decadent lifestyle should have killed him decade ago, yet he's back for another round.
His pro-russian leaning is mostly about being old dog that doesn't take well to learning new habits. And being contrarian to people he personally hates (that happen to be pro-EU)
He's still the appealing choice for near-bottom 40% of population. Simple, straightforward, doesn't shy away from vulgarities. He's somebody they can relate to.

Godspeed Pavel.

and who are you voting for user?

our women love black men and we czechs love seeing them getting blacked.

That was 5 years ago. We also had dude that was like 80% tattoos and pair of tits with just enough sapience to pass for a person.

>Drahoš
Do you actually care enough about the elections to create a thread, but vote for slimy eu plant with no opinion on anything? Drahoš is perfect candidate for leftists and liberals. Since he has no opinion, nobody is offended and everyone can pretend to "agree" with him and appear as an intellectual to fit in a social circle.

Hynek has the best arguments, but he stands no chance.
Hannig is the second best, feels most presidential, but has no chance.
I voted for Topolánek, because he is the only reasonable alternative to Zeman who has a chance of making it into the second round.

Also, if you haven't voted, yet, remember that Drahoš and Fischer are voted using the blue envelopes.

leave Sup Forums liberal cuck

any pro russian pro iranian cadidate
at this point being pro russia/iran is teh only thing i care about at candidates

>appear as an intellectual
>phd
>physical chemist
>leads academy of science
h-he is not rly smart person

Fuck yourself

Miloš. Because I think this charade should wrap up in a single round and he's the only one that can do that.
I'll go against him if there's round 2.

I'm not talking about Drahoš, I'm talking about his pseudo-intellectual voter.

get pepigg'd

You are right on that, but there are better candidates such as Hynek or even Topol.
If you want safe 2nd round without some cuck being in there, Topol should be your choice.

here we vote plenković who is prime minister and the parallel of drahoš, but only because we have to
if we dont then radical leftists will get in power and enforce sweden tier laws

i dont udnerstand tho, why would anyone with sane mind vote for such candidate if he doesnt have to

I can see about Russia. But how does Iran matter? I'm genuinely curious.

Zeman is pro-russian
the rest that has any chances is pretty neocon when it comes to foreign policy
>implying he isn't smart
we don't doubt he isn't smart, but I'd say most people can see through his bullshit PR and most of us know that he is gonna be just another Havel 2.0
Even if Drahoš or Horáček gets into the second round? You are seriously gonna cuck yourself to liberal cuckolds just because you hate Zeman?
pretty much this

Welcome to nu/pol/ there used to be a lot more learning world politics and lot less faggot tier memes.

>with a sane mind
Well, here you go, you answered your own question.
Our media shilled for him and he has become the default candidate for liberals, the cancer spreads through social media etc.

This man speaks the truth.

As long as you dont vote for cucks, I'm OK with that. Hynek is a better choice or Topol if you want easy 2nd round without pro-EU cunts

What happened to this Czech gun rights thing? Didnt they want to put gun rights in their constitution? How is that compatible with EU laws?

i like it, its the only country in the world that is openly patriarchal and rejects crap like international treaties

Also, many people believe Zeman is the only alternative to Drahoš. It's true that Zeman is old and should pass the office to someone else, but I would still vote for him over Drahoš, Fischer, Horáček or Hilšer.

Never thought about this way, but I love this way of thinking.
It basically means, it's too spicy for soy boys

>white ppl can't handle spicy foo-

Don't vote for him no matter how pro-Czech he claims to be. Mixing is a road to failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=SX4uO-a5bXc

he isn't even in the presidential race

also you'd be suprised how redpilled his party presents itself to be for a racemixing gook
>unironically wants to oulaw Islam
>EU referendum
>NATO referendum

i thought islam hate is a western meme
ive seen a ton of people against immigration, but ive never seen anti islam sentiment outside of usual 90s war bullshit

His policies outside Islam and immigration are a fucking mess though.

Unfortunately, he has no policies.

We have pretty solid gun laws as they are. Plenty a firearms in circulation but people are sensible not to flaunt them. And there's reasonable amount of verification on who can and can't have gun (though there was one major fuckup a while ago with a nutjob keeping gun he shouldn't have had and moving down some people).

The whole "make guns constitutional" notion was just campaigning move by one specific party running for parliament.

Fair enough. Still better than something like Drahoš, in my humble opinion.
But perhaps I'm projecting my stances from Balkan politics to CZ.
Here, Russophiles are bad, but Europe loving crowd are rabid.

yeah and I get that, outside of those it's more of utopian vision of his to appeal to old folks
you are pretty much on the point

>drahoš
pls no
I voted Topolánek, if it's Zeman x Drahoš in second round, I will definitely vote Zeman

>I will definitely vote Zeman
literaly brainlet.

>useful idiot calling anybody brainlet
you have to go back

Topolanek for keks, but people are triggered since for many he is literlly hitler, so I voted Fischer instead. In 2nd round I will vote whoever is againts zeman

>tfw not intelligent enough to vote for underage Prague student's top choice
Oh fuck off already, you black penis connoisseur.

>ancap flag
>votes for communists-lite® aka liberals

>inb4 Jeb wins as a write in with 100%

Is there a Czech/pol/ discord server or any similar place where we could talk?

I didn't believe Zeman has bad health untill yesterday when that Femen nigger jumped on him. The way they dragged him out, like he couldn't even walk,,, embarassing.
How is Drahoš better? He's obviously trying to be centric and hides his real opinions. I will vote zeman only if he's against Drahoš.

>an atheist country worrying about anything
Wew

as opposed to senile pensioners’ top choice

>voting for a Soros candidate

kys

there can only be one
youtube.com/watch?v=z-wCWWeE01Y

youtube.com/watch?v=yaNZ3xuT6HM
VOTE ZEMAN!

>Topol
>backed by Kalousek

Not exactly a discord server, but Hofyland is enough of a cesspool for folks either too old or too cool to embrace Facebook.

I would vote Klaus if I could...cant get more ancap than that. I voted ODS in October

>ancap flag
>votes for Drahoš
>mfw
I'd rather take left wing conservative corpse than another Havel 2.0, Soros cuck, voter of TOP 09 with no real opinions outside of "muh EU" and "muh democracy"

Klaus might run next time.

>ancap
>voted for neocons
>mfw

reddit is that way

>topol
>the most corrupt PM we ever had
no thx

also the dumbest lol

>[[[Fisher]]]
>Wants Euro, wants immigrantion
the eternal [[[kraut]]] strikes again

Voting wrapped, counting started.
Estimated attendance 60%.
Place your bests.

Tell me - if any fo your candidates will say no to Krauts or will you still suck their dicks like always?

zeman and drahos advance, fischer third

Shame Hilšer is who he is

If he would be diffirent it would be nice meme to see Hitler as president of Czech Republic.

Do you even know what ancap is? Fischer is for progressive taxation, social housing, higher minimal income...

And why haven't you voted for Svobodní instead?

>who is Babiš

(((fischer)))

are you too young to remember topol? his govt had another corruption scandal every other week

babis is nothing compared to him, the dude is just a political representant of czech financial mafia

>be Zeman
>be for EU federalisation
>be against bad EU federalisation policies and German dictates

Don't know if he's pure enough to be /yourguy/ but he'd be my choice in any case. The superstate is coming. Only fools think otherwise. Better do it right then.

All candidates suck, post electionfus.

>>the most corrupt PM we ever had
That would be Gross, though Topol is close second.