Persona 3

>Walking to dorm
>Suddenly blood and coffins everywhere
>Creepy ghost kid asks you to sign a contract
>Zero change in facial expression

Not even 10 minutes in and this is some heavy autism. Should I just play the games?

He's genre savvy

>playing a Persona game
>expecting the MC not to be autistic

>le westerner cant grasp the silent MC archetype post

So sick of you retarded normalfags

As far as the movies go, it's an actual plot point that he's so dead inside that he can't actually give a fuck until later.

MC is a cool guy. Dude was kinda autistic because he was hosting the avatar of the concept of death itself in his body. The fact that he was able to make friends and shit is almost a miracle.

Yes

You should, the movies does some nice things, but the game is just better like all anime adaptions of games.

I'm pretty sure it's implied that he's experienced the midnight hour many times before

The movie is funny as hell if you play the game

The same shit happens in the game.
That's just the kind of character he is.

Play the games. MC doesn't find coffins on his way in the game, so he's only as autistic as you RP him to be.

That shouldn't be possible. Your potential to use a Persona needs to awaken before you can enter the dark hour, and his didn't awaken until he arrived to Tatsumi Port.

He does though

Play the game, it clearly explains that he's pretty much been experiencing the dark hour since he was at least 9 or 10, why do you think he is autistic as fuck?

Why isn't Mitsuru?

Mitsuru had people able to logically explain what the phenomenon she was going through was, and why she was experiencing it. MC's parents fucking die on him, then he goes through this shit every night with nobody that'll believe him.

Mitsuru doesn't have Nyx inside of her.

>Persona 3
>pretty much every character is deeply flawed because of a tragic backstory

it's not subtle, friendo

Yes play the games. I think the movies portray his character well enough. He is meant to be like that.

SOME DANCES
WANNA PUT YOU IN A TRANCE

I hear the whole song.

>Mitsuru
>rich family
>said family is involved with Shadow research and can explain stuff to her

>P3MC
>ded parents

Nobody does, idiot.

well atleast some has the avatar of nyx inside of him/her

>creepy ghost kid
Fuck you, he's cute and I want to fuck him.

Homo alert.

Play P3P then. He isn't best boy though.

Faggot

Yes he is.

Nope, It's Shinjiro, then it's Theo, next is Akihiko and then it's Pharos/Ryoji. All the main guys are likable anyway so it's fine.

if you actually played the game you would not have been such a fucking retard

mc's parents were killed by pharos / essentially death on a bridge where aigis was facing off against pharos

pharos was then sealed inside of the mc which is why pharos interacts with the mc