Pick one Idol

Pick one Idol

every fucking time

Hell yeah

Fuck off poopooman

I pick Sachiko.

Good taste

Honestly the more I see it the least of a problem I have with this pic except for Nozomi as a whole and Nico's dumb face

I pick death

posting this image needs to be a bannable offense

I pick... Japanese Truck of Peace.

I pick the death of the artist

>Making Nozomi fatter than the one that's always going about how chubby she is and how much she eats
What is this logic?

It's not as bad as others

>>>/tumblr/

The fuck is wrong with those proportions? Is the author implying they're transexual men?
Just die already.

I think it's drawn purposely unattractive to mock tumblr's contrived and exclusive culture

>Japanese fanart drawn with the majority of characters having their eyes focused on the viewer
>Western fanart drawn with the majority of characters having their eyes focused away from the viewer

Gotta know your art is shit when even your 2d creations won't look you in the eye

Based on your Osomatsu-san image, I'm not surprised. You belong somewhere else

You owe me a new fucking pair of eyes, goddamn you user.

I have a sick fascination whenever I see these kinds of pics. There must be a name for this psychological phenomenon.

It's not as bad as the one where they have leg hair and shit like that. God it made me fucking disgusted when i saw it.

Nope. I have seen that person's tumblr account and their other 'artwork'. They seem to think this is more 'realistic' and thus 'better'.
You do not want to see their Pridot.

>realistic
Yeah, well. It fails miserably.

Hence the quotes.

does anyone have that one picture where all the names are changed to american styled ones?

Christ, can I just become gay

Though I suspect several of these are men..

Sick of seeing this smug fucking face everywhere, even on the front page. I want to knock her lights out. I want to harapan her.

Outside of Sup Forums, the LL fanbase is a lost cause. There's almost a perfect overlap between LLers and the cult of social justice.

Idolm@ster at least still has some uninfected people left.

*Idol(male)

>nico turned into a nigger nigger nig

I'd rather be an overweight SJW roastie than a dirty im@s hetfag.

Why is tumblr so enamored with ugliness?
Is seriously EVERYONE there as ugly as their illustrations?

Sounds better as negro negro ne.

>"let's draw stuff that creates a realistic body image!"
>emphasizes all the disgusting parts of the body like they're trying to draw a monster

Makes me wonder how Japan looks at the western fanbase.

I like to think of it as a coping mechanism.

The reason they make all of these characters (Which could all actually exist in real life, it' s not like they're impossibly thin) adhere to their insane inclusive standards is because they're fucking ugly people. I'm not just talking about whats on the outside either. These are desperate people who want to find somewhere to belong so badly they will warp anything they like to their standards and share it with a group of like minded individuals.

There is nothing that would hint at making Nozomi fat or Nico black in the material other than their desire to be inclusive. If it was good art sure fine, but this feels more like playing SJW bingo and is so fucking boring.

I'm much more mad at all these fucking hipster art SJWs because they're fucking comfortable losers who do nothing but draw the same bullshit over and over again. They never improve or challenge themselves. So when I say they make bad art that 's not just me shit talking them because I hate the style. I know my fucking shit. The art style is okay and could be used decently in a comic or some shit, but for these piss poor silhouettes of body positivity. It makes me want to fucking gag.

Westerners are just obsessed with realism. It's why 3D animation has prevailed over 2D and why western video games have become a graphics race. Japs prefer the idealized forms they create even if it doesn't necessarily reflect the general populace.

thank god for japan

If they were actually interested in drawing realistic things sure. Lots of this subgenre of SJW art consists of highly stylized comic/anime characters while essentially focusing on the opposite of what we consider generally aesthetically pleasing.

>Tumblr makes images specifically to trigger Sup Forums
>anons demanding it be a banable offense
>mfw anons are now asking for Sup Forums to be a safe space

I think it is for their own self-indulgence.

well, it has noses. Tumblr noses.

Bllargh

Why watch anime if you obviously don't like it?

I think they should strive for an ideal, ideals change a person for good, but tumblr doesn't want to change, doesn't want to strive for an ideal, they refuse to compare themselves to such ideal and see themselves flawed. They want to be accepted for what they are, but at the same time be held at the same position as a perfect ideal. They embrace this "realistic" style because then they don't need to better themselves, they can themselves as perfect as they are and then they stagnate, anyone who dares to try to better themselves reminds the tumblrina of her faults and they can't have that.

Make tumblr account, the church of the fly lord is open to anyone.

Because Tumblr only hangs out with Tumblr, so they think they are what the majority of society look like aside from the minority of 'pretty people' on the TV box.
So when they see something that does not resemble their hideous figure, they think it is the minority of pretty people trying to dictate some physically impossible goal in an attempt to oppress them, rather than accept they are on the bad end of the bellcurve.

tl;dr - The artist is ugly so they think ugly is the norm.

how the fuck do you even end up like that?

is it because they have been treated like princesses their whole lives?

people who are fat and ugly usually hide from the world like Sup Forums but they are different, trying to bring the world to their level instead

Simple. They lie.

At first, they do indeed hide away on their respective online spaces.

And then a few get deep into denial and say they are actually attractive. Friends, trying to be nice, give them compliments.

This slips the landwhale further into denial until they think it is authentic.

So they say the same things to other landwhales (after all, if they are pretty then so are their fellows), who in turn develop delusion of being attractive.

Continue until you have a 'positivity movement' and Normies constantly seeing the Deniers and Deluded complimenting their fellows without knowing this chain of events.

So the Normies think it is other Normies and that this is the new norm, and they do not want to be a bigot.

Everyone lying to themselves and each other in the echochambers of the internet until you get the current state of affairs.