*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/816362961367351296-1-png__700.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>normemes

SQUARE BURGERS

I wish I could get a job being a smug asshole on twitter for some company.

More like block your arteries amirite?

fuck off back to twitter, normalfag

Guess i'll order some chili

I imagine that right about now, Wendy's executives are taking baths with stacks of $100 bills while listening to the pained moans of their company mascot who is getting gangbanged by the internet.

This isn't Sup Forums.

dip my fry in her

>*Blocks your path*
Smile back in a way she knows what im thinking

Is Wendy a loyal waifu?

When exactly did they start making their burgers properly square, anyway? I remember back when they only had the really square burgers in their commercials and such and the real burgers were only vaguely square-shaped.

is her butt square?

Corporate whore would fuck anyone with a big enough investment

angles=angels

MOS Burger is better

Eh? You've never seen a pair of square patties before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just pieces of Never Frozen Beef on my buns, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they cook side to side! Sizzle sizzle! I-I bet you want to smell them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Hungryboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Smell these savory' patties as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, taste 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my patties are super hot right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my Frosty too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not t-taking orders anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' salivation on your lip answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you saw our commercial! L-L-Look how THICC it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking THICC! I-I've never seen it this THICC before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all creamy and THICC! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this THICC, it's much easier to cram a spooon up in there! And I'm drooling like a freaking sieve here! You'd b-b-better eat it up RIGHT NOW!

qt

stop eating WcDonalds

I-i will if you promise to not roast me! You pro-omise right Wendy??

static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/816362961367351296-1-png__700.jpg

user, this is an imageboard

I usually order a baconator. Then I feel my arteries stop.

I usually get a double.

They'll back down when they see the hentai.

I know, but I just hate saving things that I know I am going to delete. It's just so cumbersome

Delet this pic of me

Why is this slut so smug?

I don't know the difference between dank memes, normie nemes and Sup Forums nemes anymore

You don't need something to post it. Please leave, crossboarder.

Akari?

I'll never look at Wendys the same ever again.

Fuck Internet.

As someone who works for Wendys, it really activates my almonds seeing people unironically lewd my job. I hate it.

Can confirm the actual Wendy Thomas is a fucking landwhale, so yes her ass is in fact square

Once we get a Wendy's manga it'll all be over desu

We are heading towards a meme singularity. All of reality will become one gigantic meme.

I didn't even know there was a real Wendy, I thought she was a made-up mascot like Colonel Sanders.

Why do all the commercials these days use a redhead without braids, anyway?

Do they have Wendy's in Japan?

It's called Mendy's over there.

no. they have waldo though

I used to work at Wendys. Shit sucked, like retail is a bad time but holy fuck I'll take the nightmare I had tonight over even a four hour shift in fucking fast food.

Anyway point is I dunno about you but I still jerked it to smug anime girl Wendy at least a few times because of this flavor of the month.

Nice one senpai

Isn't this technically advertisement?
Against the rule!

Wendys is honestly top tier fast food. Service is always 100 times faster then the inbreds who work at McDonalds and here in Canadaland the portions arent tiny as fuck like they are everywhere else. The spicy chicken is fucking unreal too.

>that ugly art
Not even anime.

test

I sharply blew air out my nose

Yeah Wendy is real. Its cos Dave was adopted and then adopted Wendy. Adoption is kinda his thing

Pic related my dude.

Colonel Sanders is a real person. He also was featured in a comicbook like a year or two ago. Was actually funny.

I hope this thread gets nuked, and all of you get permabanned for this off-topic trash.

ooooohh thank you user I did not know about that

Wendy's doujins when

Stop sexualizing this freckles.

Why does Wendy have tits? Her burgers are flat as fuck. Realistically she'd be flat and have a weird squared torso. Also cheap! CHEAP!

My local Wendy's fucking sucks.
The patties are always cold, and the cheese is never melted. Never trust a pinoy to cook a burger, I tell you what.

woo crispy

woo tangy

It'll get nuked soon, either way

>going to wendy's for anything but the 11/10 chicken nuggets

>tfw wendys pulled out of my country

> It was during this period that Sanders was involved in a shootout with a Matt Stewart, a local competitor, over the repainting of a sign directing traffic to his station. Stewart killed a Shell official who was with Sanders and was convicted of murder, eliminating Sanders' competition.
Dude was hardcore.

I wonder if people know these """Epic""" tweets from Wendy's (and many other corporations now) is literally some millennial getting paid to write each of those tweets.
Fucking corporate shills.

I wish I was getting paid to shitpost on social media.

>tfw never pull out of Wend'y cuntry

>people write tweets

Holy shit, since when? Next you're gonna tell me the people in the Wendy's ads are actors!

>tags:
>incest
>BBW
>inflation

user it's like pro wrestling. Everyone knows its fake but aside from pissy, edgy teenagers that want to show off how smart they are, nobody cares as long as they're having a good time.

I'm sure you're getting by fine with shitposting for free on Sup Forums.

Uhh, yes? I doubt anybody thinks it's a fucking robot. Or some unpaid volunteer.

Really what was the point of your post? Just to get angry about something that the normalfag boogeyman knows about to prove how hardcore underground you re?