Fellow Republicans, say it with me:

Fellow Republicans, say it with me:

The President is a racist.

The President is a compulsive liar.

The President sold out his cuck followers.

The President obstructed justice.

The President is anti-American.

The most important mission of our generation is to end this Presidency and everything it stands for.

2018 is the year the voters will cleanse this filth from our land.

We Republicans must reclaim our courage, denounce the cuck in chief, get on the right side of history - or else we’ll go down with him into the garbage heap forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLgFfqohzDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fellow Republicans

Yes believe it or not there are republicans out there (however few) that don't treat politics like sports teams and can recognise when someone is trash.

You are aware that admitting trump is shit-tier doesn't mean you're saying hillary or anyone else is good?

I love him

Well, Trump certainly is self absorbed.

And the whole thing about giving his kids cabinet positions is inexcusable.

>"You are aware that admitting trump is shit-tier doesn't mean you're saying hillary or anyone else is good?"

Both sides are so fucking stupid that when you denounce one they automatically assume you are pro-opposition. You can believe both Hillary and Trump are fucking greedy shitgoblins.

Republicans get the bullet too.

>anti-American
All democrats deserve to hang like the traitors they are.

Sage

>Oh hello fellow Republicans

and he's sill going to be reeee-elected

Fuck out of here cuckservative faggot.

George Bush is the reason we have Trump in the first place.

Seriously I'm so fucking sick of both the left and right wing.

Both are as pants on head retarded as the other and both are wrong on so many issues but all they can do it point the finger at the other side.

Trump is a fucking abortion. Hillary is a piece of shit. Left and right wingers are both to blame for the mess.

I’ll join you, but only if you suck my dick.

>president is a racist
The majority of the GOP base is too. Your point is? Do the GOP donor class and elites actually think people vote for them because of small government or christian values? Fuck no, we vote because we want the US to be white still.

> we vote because we want the US to be white still.

So you're continuing to vote for a party that is absolutely failing on the one thing you're voting for them to do?

How fucking sad are you

This user gets it.

The pwedident o so bad gui ar I edgy yet?

You do realize openly admitting your party’s candidate is shit-tier is a 100% effective way to get your opponent elected? Trump is 1000000000000x better than Hillary. If Trump was only 2x better I’d still vote for him.
Not that I think he’s shit-tier. Besides aiding the Jews and his Jew son he’s fucking fantastic.

>and he's sill going to be reeee-elected

No he's not.

The only reason he won is that he was going against hillary, and EVERYONE hates hillary.

Well the dems have yet to put forward an even half decent candidate. If they don’t get their shit together, it’ll be a cake walk for Trump. Just wait till tax season. Trumps approval will skyrocket.

mfw the only response to criticism is acting like a child

>say it with me

Go back to tumblr, reddit and twitter.

>You do realize openly admitting your party’s candidate is shit-tier is a 100% effective way to get your opponent elected?

If your candidate is shit-tier they don't deserve to be elected. It's not a fucking sports team dude. The sooner you realise that and start punishing your 'team' for promoting shitty candidates, the sooner you get good ones.

It's in your interests to punish when needed and reward when earned.

Look at the fucking shills

>Besides aiding the Jews and his Jew son he’s fucking fantastic.

I seriously hope you're no older than 18 because that's brainlet-tier thinking

global rule 2

>implying racism is bad
Wtf happened to Sup Forums oh yeah FUCKING BOOMER REDDITORS

If Hillary had been elected, liberties would have been so far lost and progressivism would have advanced so far, the things the Republican Party stands for would have been lost. You can take your personally held principles and shove them up your ass. If you don’t collectivize, your opponent will, and your opponent will win. Collectivization means compromise.

the hell is that mate? crikey

>Fellow Republicans,

reddit raid i presume, only thing that explains this retardness

Teach me how to be big-brained, faggot.

>liberties would have been so far lost
[citation needed]
And what liberties would you have lost?

>progressivism would have advanced so far
Oh cool buzzwords.

How do you do fellow straight white republican men? Say it with me now, DRUMPF U ARE RASIST ASS

I'll enjoy killing traitors like you.
Hope you know how to not only use your rifle, but actually fight with it and shoot accurately in battlefield conditions.
Protip:
A timer is not nearly the correct amount of stress during training.
My hands won't shake even as bombs go off, but I know yours will.

>LARP'ing this badly

Australia's liberties need to be stripped from this board for such faggotry. When is your sex change scheduled Steve Heroine?

>Being this desperate
Mos-11b.
I'm a combat vet.

This place will become more and more boring unless people stop responding to obvious bait.

Hello, my fellow shill. Don't you think we should move to another site. Our tactics don't work anymore because everyone knows already! Regards.

First off prove it. Not that it's improbable for someone to have been in the military, I just want to see you back up your claims.

Secondly, I'm not surprised you were so dumb the only option you had was to become a grunt

No he is in it for the money
Like the king Gorge

This.
Shareblue, what's the talking point? Who's the savior of the dems? Oprah?

>wants me to prove what could have happened.
It’s speculation, fucking brainlet Aussie. Based on th Democrat party’s platform of social justice and minority empowerment. These are things the Dems support:
>Forcing private entities to provide services to people they don’t want to
>Tax dollar money supporting Affirmative Action
>Hate-speech laws that infringe on our 1st amendment
You’re being asinine at best.

>buzzwords
She’s a self-described progressive... I do not agree with the progressive agenda. Republicans largely don’t agree with the progressive agenda. You’re either getting desperate or you’re just stupid.

If U know who owns the (((MSM))) you'll know who's been going after Trump.

>wants me to prove what could have happened.
>could have
and there it is. You're just saying any unsupported shit then when pushed for proof you say 'oh I don't need to prove it, it's obvious'.

Not how this conversation is going to work fuckboy.

If you make a claim, back it up. If you don't it will be dismissed.

You should respect your presodent. Trump is really making america Great again. Also Trump also BTFO pakistan terror state. 1st US presodent to possess balls is actually the 45th. Good number for astrology. Earlier sad but now not sad. High energy. MAGA!

>Prove it
High explosives at night don't do what you would expect, they glow and leave behind an after-image of their container.
Then the shockwave hits you. It's warm and smells like ozone.

Fellow non-political identifying people, Trump has been awesome.

This has been the political equivalent of putting a large orange cat in charge of tending pidgeons.

They scream and peck, but the cat just cannot give a shit and just keeps fucking things up in the most hilarious ways by simply acting like a cat.

One term or two, this ride has been a blast and the left has been eating itself while the media has been put in the spotlight for being the misinformed garbage it is.

Because of Trump, I have heard the word Shithole over 1000 times on national news outlets everywhere.

>Forcing private entities to provide services to people they don’t want to

There's a difference between a private entity and a publicly trading business. Imagine how triggered you would get if a business for NO reason other than they felt like it didn't provide the service they offered everyone else.

You're a fucking brain dead moran.

Oh so you are just a LARPer. I'll let you get back to eating crayons

>Not understanding how to play the jews own game against them and do it better.

Kek, the DNC is bankrupt
Dems don't have a platform to run on
Niggers don't vote, especially in midterms
Middleclass just got a taxcut
Only boomer feminists believe the msm
Genz is becoming of voting age
Haiti is a shithole, everyone knows it
Cry more faggot

Go be "le edgy" on some fanfic site.

niggers are literal shit

>implying all political speculation is bullshit.
I provided the reasoning for my speculation. This is an 18+ website. You need to get off.

K

Anhero swede

y'all shills can shill all you want to shill

I wasn't born yesterday, I've been on Sup Forums for many years before you even knew what it was and I've seen the ebb and flow of various disinfo and shill campaigns. You are as transparent as you are clueless.

Try as you might, you are failing and you are wasting countless hours and resources doing so.

He did not know how to sell out the pc way
So he did it loud and dumb.
So much for all your hard work people who wanted
an independent party to win

>meme flag
>expects to be taken seriously

"Get on the right side of history"

I'll take things a Democrat might say for $500, Alex

A private businesses (cake bakery) should be allowed to deny services to a person for whatever reason. That’s liberty. It doesn’t matter if that hurts your feelings or my feelings.
And nice job, ignoring the other two points, not that you addressed that one well at all.

Away shill, shoo.
Take a helicopter ride.
Sage

Gay frogs and gay logs