twitter.com/AnonBabble

this girl seems to actually be smart shes a keeper

>the white man makes 4 or 5 slave movies a year
>it's to taunt blacks

wew

DAS

>you are the anti christ
>now get the ground and kiss my feet because I'm god
The absolute state of your obsolete farm equipment....

WE

Drone strike this nog

I just got to that part now. My fucking blood's boiling, I'd break that fucking niggers jaw.

Typical lowly nigger.

White girl finds out she descends from albinos and that the Yakub that pol loves to mock is the one and the same as their bibilical Jacob.

Only a nigger could lurk Sup Forums for years and still think race is albinism.

QRD!

>not just ruining him with simple truth and facts

You can hate the man but he is right in some ways. Because of deficieny disease albinism, that we are all affected by now. We lack the empathy or the humbleness to bow? Who among you would bow? To prove him wrong? None among you. Your pride, aka hubris is the work of the devil. The very first and original sin.

Theres nothing wrong with being black or white. But lets not deny science.

>this is how deluded blacks in America are

good lord, youse are fucked.

But im not black. I am affected by it. I am proud simian. Youre just a larping bipedal great ape whos ego is hyper attached to his diseased vessel. Nice Birthmark mate. Checkmate.

>trying to reason with niggers

He was a white supremacist and a liar. This so called father of evolution, couldnt even connect the so called white race to albinism. Coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

Occultists own your world and the are cucking you with wrath and pride.

>blacks were the only race that were ever slaves
She should've just focused on this bullshit and rekt him.

>falsely claim ancient Egyptians were actually black

This ancient Egyptian boy looks pretty black to me....Would pol consider him as white? lol

HAHAHAH these niggers "would you bow down and kiss my shoes "

WTF , you white ppl need to start hanging these niggers again .

Left a comment my handle is cboyardee fan... what else can I do?

He's got screws missing upstairs

is there a name for that delusion the nigger is spewing?

Black people get diseases associated with vitamin D deficiency in cloud covered northern Europe due to the inferiority of black skin in converting sunlight to vitamin D, white people on the other hand are fine because of the superiority of white skin in converting the limited sunlight into vitamin D.

What the fuck is wrong with you retards? Why is no one knocking those retards out.

The Egyptians took their slaves from all over, so yeah sure, the had african slaves, your point is ?

Every day I see this delusional nigger posting. I could pick one of her trash posts out of a thousand, and yeah, that's a her. Racist black woman spotted.

He should get curb stomped American History X style

you can see in her face that she wants that bbc

its sad because we try to use logic and reason on them but they aint having any of it. the blackpill is that dialog is impossible because their brains literally cant grasp certain concepts.

Nigger meets non-retard

nah you can see she is trying her best not to reveal her actual power level or this nog would cry muh racism

Color me shocked, Aladdin is fantasizing about getting shitted.com’ed again.

Lol bow down and prove it...

The nog def wanted to rape her. I shall pray she remains safe, a girl like that shouldn't even be accosted by a nog.

This, she's trying not to laugh in his face also.

Idk but we should come up with a name for it

damn black israelite youtube is something else

Im not even black "R-roastie!" and im not a woman. Youre just scared of truth, the price of your hubris.

Vitamin d deficieny is better than cancer. IF its soo great. Why cover up your own origins? Why create a false world? A matrix. A system. A caste system. Top left david duke.

The verse the dude has on his placard contradicts his beliefs #dawae

Kang Syndrome

Bottom left is Gordon Ramsay

Why are people talking about the US slavery still? No-one cares. Apparently the only time you can't exploit "slavery" narrative to push your own agenda is if the slaves are white.

I'm always surprised at the levels of insecurities that the mud races have about their dark skin. I've enjoyed your projection in this thread. Feels good to be white

For fuck sake..?
>jebu kris, jebus kris, jebu kris!

You don't get sun related skin cancer in cloud covered northern European countries so that's a non issue, pale skin is perfectly evolved to function in optimal harmony with our weather conditions, dark skin on the other hand is functionally inferior & out of harmony in this respect, leading to deficiency linked disease, like I said already, pay attention.

Wew

Maybe he's just doing it for the (You)s after all.

America is the biggest shithole in the world. Imagine dealing with tally poppy uppity African Americans every day of the year.

>Imma son of jebus, kees ma shoo
God how much patience you guys must have.

Your an albino descended monkey whos ashamed of it. sad. Im not even dark skin.

Whether or not your skin is acclimated to your climate has nothing to do you you guys larping as some different species when in reality you are the descendents of albinos.

spam this redpill

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

I don't think you understand the concept of evolution, I tried my best to educate you but it's like talking to a brick, I see now that any further attempts would simply be a waste of my time, enjoy your life of ignorance.

What will you get when you combine a nigger with an octopus?
- No clue, but surely it would be great cotton picker.

its not evolution. Its mutation "Buh mutation is evolution!" no its not faggot. The chicken evolved from the EXTINCT raptor.

Whites can be albino. Are you saying they are double albinos? No. You're a double nigger.

Im not the one lying behind a bold faced lie "Im white and we fell out of the sky! We defeinitly did not come from albinos or anything, the obvious logical answer."

That larp is gonna die in the internet age.

Never siad whites are albinos. Terrible comprehension. You can get mad at black ppl sure, whatever, at least they are proud of ALL of themselves. You cant stomach the truth. White albinos are born with red eyes and white hair. Black and brown albinos can look 100% identical to modern day whites. Kept that out of your( (((Modern))) )history books

sorry, couldn't watch that. that nigger is so fucking stupid he thinks only american niggers were slaves. I would have walked away at that point.

Jesus had a white head with white skin and white hair, that's what the Bible actually says.

>Black and brown albinos can look 100% identical to modern day whites.
Lol yeah maybe if you have never seen a white person in your life. Think you might have autism, bro. Prosopagnosia or some shit.

SEE MY WOOLY HAIR?
I AM GOD!
BOW DOWN TO ME EDOMITES!
REEEEEEEEEEE

African American niggers are the worst niggers. I spit on the graves of the fuckers who brought them here. I spit on the graves of those who refused to send them back after 1865.

blacks can't differentiate because they have low IQs

Your just ashamed of the truth. You cant deny it. The birthmark on your skin is checkmate. What color is it?

Just lying to me and yourself. Cant even entertain this obvious and true idea because it shits on your pride. But its not pride its hubris from looking down on others. Karmic.

Red one on back of my neck and brown on my leg. Everyone in my family pretty much has the same. Any one with a functioning brain can easily distinguish between albino shitskins and whites. You have to be a literal tribal nigger not to tell the difference. I see rufous albinism. Idk what the fuck you're seeing.

Go back to bed Tenda.

So far your arguements have fallen short. Literally "Y-youre fucking black!!"

Its black/brown and you know it. Everyone has it. Youre just lying to yourself. Whats wrong my bipedal ape brother? Questioning your reality?

Im way cooler than that guy. I have a white gf.

>le race is skin color meme

Literally not even true. Everyone has a red one in my family. Most of the men have brown on leg or arm. Enjoy being BTFO

Tenda boy shhhhh. Its okay white people might leave you some sloppy seconds Chinks.

You came from those "shitskin albinos" obviously. Your ancestors rofl. That brown birthmark is proof of it. Thank them for the ability to tan monkey.

>Thinking race exist.
You got occulted

EXCEPT ALBINOS CAN'T TAN! Try harder. You've been unequivocally btfo. You can't refute a single point I have because you know I'm right and you wish you was white NIGGA

Enjoy living in shame of what you are diseased ape.

Oh my God, I hope we get to start shooting niggers soon. There was no ounce of logic coming out of his retarded niggery mouth. Europe is anti-Christ? According to what? Only Black people were slaves? Well obviously not if semetic kikes were slaves. He had skin like burnt grass? No he didn't. Jesus was an Arab, and Arab's are more closely related to whites than fucking niggers. Niggers weren't even Christian until the late 1700s/1800s. I'm secular and prefer Paganism, but this nigger really fucking got on my nerves. Fuck peaceful deportation, we should throw every single fucking nigger into an incinerator.

Rofl whatever you need to tell yourself lonely man.

......The picture shows the CHILD of the albino can tan dumbass. That child is you, you fucking retard.

"N-no. W-whites are decended from us. WE MADE YOU! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA! WHITE PEOPLE'S ACHIEVEMENTS ARE OURS NOW CUS THEY WAS BLACK N SHEEEEET"

Literally you crying rn. BTFO so hard

Im not black and youre scared of the truth? Why? Where did your brown birthmark come from? The man on the right in pic related?Great shame you have user.

Everything that's yours belongs to them. You'd still be homo'ing in a cave if it wasn't for those kangz.

The matrix has you.

>Albino
>Brown eyes
Try again, nigger.

Left*

a 12year old white kid is smarter than an adult black, we already knew this.

Uh skin tone correlates with environment, your entire argument is laughable.

Accurate projection boy. Iv’e seen your punny face. I pity you.

niggers understand neither

The mother is the albino you fucking TARD. Im not saying whites are albinos. You are their DESCENDANTS you fucking pussy. Can you imagine being this scared shitless of the truth? run around in more circles monkey brother. I enjoy teaching you.

>Concentrations of melanin = race
LOL dude you are literally retarded. White people have melanin. Albinos don't. We have both red and brown melanin. Even gingers have both. You just can't face the truth you are just wrong and have fallen into a meme trap you will never get out of. Flat earther tier brainlet.

You live in an upside down world because of your shame of reality mutant monkey. A fake fucking world.

You know black skin can be viewed as a hyper pigmentation disorder.
Right?

>Decedents of albinos
>Don't have albinism
LOL you make absolutely 0 sense. Just give up. You're contradicting yourself now. I have won. Facts and logic are on my side *tips fedora*

> smarter

> Doesn't the difference between albinism and light skin genes