Moshi Moshi

Hello from the best country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

herro

Hola señor

the best alliance

Don't know if I could get back to Germany after living here for 4 years. I feel so alienated whenever I visit, all those arabs at the trainstations.. you her not a single bit of german in such spaces. We thought about going to Germany for out kids since the school system is very strict, but man I don't want my daughter to get into contact with a class of 90% muslims.

I bet they ate sushi off a naked chick, then went golfing. What a couple of bros.

hello from the best country

Fuck you Kaffir chink, I'm not watching your gay anime anymore.

Bolstering his opinion on stinky inbred sandniggers, I suspect.

Then do not go to the cities. Towns usually also have Arabs, but they are a lot less and the more you have to pay to live in a town, the less Arabs.
Also inform yourself about the location of the refugee camps, so you do not settle too close to one of them and everything should be fine.

off yourself weeb

You first muzzie scum.

When will you start exporting the 3rd season of log horizon and konosuba? Also i want the second season for no game; no life already. I waited long enough and dont care about anything else from your country desu!

WHY DO YOU HATE BRACKS?

Germany is falling apart, but your daughter might get bullied in school because she is not jappy.

Why is my flag french if I am posting from israel

flag

Japan is a fucking fantasy society.
They make weapons wholly unlike anything else in the world, they have an entirely different culture than anyone else, and like any great fantasy race, they’ve dug too deep.
The Japanese have gone too far with the waifu arts and now their birthrate is dropping as they reach the singularity.
These fuckers are gonna be gone and we’re just gonna have these old abandoned Japanese temples and shit with their ancient runes written all over, and deep underground we’ll find a chest with a legendary hologram waifu inside.

konban wa

Black in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM

ISRAEL CONFIRMED TARGET OF FIRST FRENCH INVASION OF THE MACREONIC WARS, WAR OF THE FIRST COALITION

>live around our shit it's fine, you'll deal with it.

The acceptance of the state is why you are defeated.

Hello best country flag poster!

>not understanding Japanese people hate you behind your back and are just really polite instead of the rest of the world.

English teachers is that like any degree is welcome and you can teach English.

Keep being Japan, Japan

>black in Japan
Why not just me in Japan? Why make it a fucking race thing?

Germany is lost, stay in Japan if you can!

Why not just stay in Japan? I don't think I would ever go to Germany unless I get a significant pay raise/job prospects