Every day I wish I was French

Every day I wish I was born in France.

I wish I was French every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional French princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Francis, Jean, Juliana, Madeleine, Pierre, and Adam.

I wish I was living in the countryside of France, in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. French women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke, use bidets, drink wine, eat delicious pastries, and freely be nude.

that was France 150 years ago now the only real french people left and genetically pure are in Québec

The french are the most vile and sadistic fucks I've ever met in business.

They gain pleasure from destroying other people.French women are notoriously unfaithful and smelly.

>Juliana

This fucking retard posted same thing with "Brit" other night. i really despise having to bother filtering these assholes.

smelly ????? they arent black wtf kind of fake news is that pedro ?

No, French peopl are white and France is white. It's the best country that invented civilization, France is whiter than America

They are lovely and friendly people.

Juliette*

U mad burger boi?

Is Quebec nice though? Seems like the only good part of Canada

Lol stay USA

Too many wished to be French so France ceased to exist.
Migration is the biggest disease ever, even AIDS and cancer combined are less of a disease.

Should I ? I seriously love French and France. You guys are my greatest ally

Seems like France is beautiful and lovely friendly people live there. Most attractive people in Europe too... I love France I want to be friends

pfahahahah you americans are so naive, it's cute in a "awww it's retarded" kind of way.

>a heavenly blessed, traditional French princess bride
On a side note, let's say you're out of school now, you work in a environment that's predominantly male, how can you make sure that she's not a thot? How can she prove to you that she's not a slut? What if she's not actually clean, but you can't determine that from a simple day-to-day interaction when dating? Is there any way of knowing someone's past and be sure it's the truth if you don't live in their vicinity? Or do I have trust issues?

>traditional French princess bride
no such thing, they all speak French like niggers and smoke hash

sorry I cannot answer you this because I am actually israeli there is some thing now with some isps here in israel that makes our IP's look french

>They gain pleasure from destroying other people
Can confirm in everyday life. They feel like it's a game where you have to shit on other people and not get shitted on so much to feel better and be at the top. So if they find anything they can use to shit on you they'll use it right away.

>>this

I’m french, from Paris, I actually immigrated to Japan because french pussy is almost impossible to get.
You have to do some crazy things to get it and be almost perfect. Too much competition.

Just come to Japan or stay in the US, other countries seem kinda doomed

>France is whiter than America
But then, what country isn’t?

Mexico, Brazil, why bully...?

Nope. Euro froggettes = bad hygiene

I bet that French countryside is one of the comfiest places on earth.

French are notoriously smelly, you didn’t know?

It is, they done excellent work around nature, food and community. Only problem is they forgot to closed the doors(borders) and now each village will slowly turn into non-European mix.

>Québec
montreal has the best restaurants in the world.

Checked Achmed
Your on the watch list now.

they are kind of xenophobes though
sometimes I wonder if I could manage to become accepted if I learnt perfect french, being a catalan there's at least one place in southern france where I could be right at home (Catalogne Nord) but I wonder about the rest of the south, since I'd say we're the closest culture to them

Stay in your shithole country pedro, we don't want you here.

Montréal is degenerate but it's pretty fun if you're studying

>because french pussy is almost impossible to get.
bullshit. I've gotten French pussy, and not trash either, from money. you're either ugly or too lazy to be a gym autist.

Call me Jordi, and I don't want to go there but I do want to be reunited with our rosselló brothers

Please let me in. Please, I am a huge frenchboo and I will speak perfect French and I fucking love you guys

You guys are the best on earth, love your culture and I love your people because they are so friendly and warm and intelligent and French people invented society

Only if I'm studying ?

>montreal has the best restaurants
Not true, but only place in the world where girls actually approached me, other than a german travel agent in ecuador and 2 japs in argentina. and no, not whores. If you are decent looking, even if you are shy they just approach you. Really cool place but not for food. The riviera actually has decent wog restaurants and a good tibetan restaurant in Cambridge, MA.

I don't believe, or you're not really American.

Americans don't give a shit about any other countries, let alone wish they lived in them.

u wish u were a muslim?

The French (Germanic Franks) are all the masters of the Aryan Race-Napoleon being the shining example. Had he won, which he could have, the world would have been a better place.

Hell, everyone would be actually literate.

except Napoop was a mediterranean from corsica

>Only if I'm studying ?

Montréal is pretty corrupt for canadian standards and they have some weird laws w.r.t. kids and language, so I would definitely never own property there and be very hesitant with starting a family.

If you're single and get a finance/IT/Engineering job in Montréal it might be nice.

Nope. He was Italian-

Bong married to a French (white) national here. AMA.

If you wanted to move here you would have already done it.

You've seen what happened last time you wanted to become independent carlõs

Actually hired a French female intern/ exchange student (20 yrs old college) very pretty , dark chestnut hair , light white silky smooth skin. Very polite, class act, great accent, fluent English. Dressed impeccable, clothes always ironed ,crisp, fresh. ONLY downside , was , personal hygiene, kinda gave it a pass first week or so, then let it slide next 3-4 weeks thinking maybe she's I'll or something. Then it's sleeveless season , Geez, not I'll, it's a culture thing, she kinda elaborates on the hirsute thing ( very hairy )and soap & deodorant phobia . Apparently that's French , they're afraid of soap,deodorant razors. They enjoy the stink. Shame. She was gorgeous , but I'm sure under her very lovely skirt was a nightmare.
Didn't even want to get into the bidet thing. Butthole backwash.

I give a shit about the U.K., and I love you too. Sometimes i wish to drink tea in England, be a knight , and ride horseback in a village in England with castles everywhere and meet a British qt in a white dress

However, France is better

don't come in France , come in Britanny , you'll also meet fellow people of the anglosphere here.
and the nature is beautiful in the countryside.

I'm finishing college in the USA this year... I really want to move to France

Will you accept me ?

I don't understand all of that about the "french people enjoy being dirty", I've lived here my whole life and both women and men are clean and shaven.

>Bretagne
Ce n'est pas pour rien que toute la jeunesse Bretonne est en train de quitter la Bretagne

Again, I don't believe you're American then. How is your vacation? Have the actual Americans there told you how shit your country is yet?

Seems like a lovely place

You are nice people ?

top kek , that's not true , i think you just encountered a smell fetishist lad.

what the fuck is that lmao

You are so mean ? Why ????

I do love the uk brother

Be nice to me .

Don't go to Britanny unless you want to work in agriculture, fishing or tourism, but it is a very beautiful place nonetheless

il quitte la Bretagne parce qu'ils pensent que Paris et les grandes villes c'est mieux , puis 5 ou 6 ans après ils reviennent lol.
y a pas mieux que le bon air Breton.

we are only nice to people that don't come here to shit on us , also you have to integrate and understand the unique culture if you want to have a chance here. if you don't , you'll be despised (that also applies to Britons born in Britanny).

the 56% meme and the 'france elected hitler2' meme have both resulted in the easily influenced to be manipulated into loving france

Because Americans are very mean to the rest of us.

Maybe I can be a rural fisherman .

I love France and it's people, I would love to feed the greatest race !!!

I'm a French American , you will accept me ? Op pic is me ..

Well, I am nice and polite, and I think you are too.

>carlõs
it's carles, ahmed, like our president

give back roussillon northern opressor

>come in Britanny
Family left Brittany for Acadia. First ancestor in 1617 to come build damns in Nova Scotia, then went back to get married and bring his wife in 1621. The marriage record still in the Church there. Thank Christ my family somehow avoided the Great operation of 1755 or would have ended up as Cajun trash. Acadians actually settled the New England down to Price Edward Isle and parts of Maine before the pilgrims ever landed.

When Brits deported, French would not take any back. Brits sent almost all to colonies as endured servants, half of the 15,000 died on ships.

Je sais que c'est beau la Bretagne, j'y vais souvent. Mais niveau emploie c'est pas ce qu'il y a de meilleur en France

>Really cool place but not for food.
i eat at 5-star restaurants not street food

>repeatedly saying I'll instead of ill
goblino has forgotten its own language

You can pry it from my cold dead hands subhuman trash

Is France Sup Forums?

they named that part of Nova Scotia "Cape Breton" after their home. Some of the original families still there. Mine left in 1900s when shipping business went to shit.

get a higher definition for the pic, because you look dark skinned

>"I'm a French American"

This explains why you want to go to France / Why you are pretending to be friendly.

Hahaha, Styxx is emigrating .

Aren't you just precious as hell.

they'll come back on their own once we're a republic

you know, northern france is a pretty sad shithole, I bet you're from there
you might even be parisian trash kek

>i eat at 5-star restaurants
Trying to play "le aristocrat" doesn't work here retard, no one cares. If I wanted overpriced shit like Nobu, Four Seasons, Asia de Cuba, and the others my Gf likes could stay in NYC. I hate the whole fucking toff bullshit atmosphere.

I love it

Pretending ?

What ?

They'll never come back and you know it, there is a reason why French Catalonia doesn't have such a big independence movement and it's because they know how good it is here.

bof , je ne sais pas trop , je pense surtout que beaucoup de gens ne veulent pas travailler , je vois de plus en plus d'offres d'emploi ici , mais peu de monde se présentent pour un entretien d'embauche.
les gens ne veulent pas travailler , ils préfèrent être au chômage.

>northern france is a pretty sad shithole,
WTF? Brittany/Western Normandy only nice areas left dumbfuck.

Why is you hand covered in blood

I picked a bloody booger

this thread again

they hate it, they're literally the poorest region in france
the only reason they haven't rioted yet is because catalonia doesn't exist as a sovereign entity
also all of the south dislikes you parisian opressors

wanna trade places?

britanny is a separate thing from the french north/south cultural dichotomy, but I don't expect an amerimutt to know the subtleties of european culture

how can snails even compete with the BFM (big french mouth)

We can do gay marriage (for citizenship no homo )

The only shitholes are Île-de-France and PACA.

Il est vrai que c'est toujours plus drôle de voler l'argent de ceux qui travaille dur.

Yes because becoming independent will surely make you richer.

He surrendered.

you rly seem ready to become French, desu

If your hand is covered in blood you probably didn't surrender.

he's probably not talking about Britanny but about the north of France , also above Britanny on the map and it's a pretty sad and poor place indeed.

yes father , is champagne France good region ?

nice pasta op

Come back home, there's always half a baguette and a big slice of cheese for you here

You may also rape our women but only after accepting Allah as the one true god and Mohamed as his prophet

bretagne looks nice
until you meet the degenerated animals dwelling over there...
always drunk (yet I've never seen a bretonimal even remotely able to hold his alcohol), never seen people as filthy as they are (and I once visited marseille...), completely inbred (hip dysplasia is rampant amon bretonimals, same as with dogs breed with too much inbreeding), even noisier and more agitated than southrons, etc
rly, bretagne is a genuine shithole
lower Normandy is pretty nice, though (people are a lot more polite and less hopelessly communist than in upper Normandy)

hein ?

Parisian spotted.

THat sounds lovely ! Greatest nation on Earth

I wouldn't mind being French myself, to have a foreskin and be happy with it, to be able to be completely rude and ignorant towards people and yet be charming as well and to wash only every other week.

not much to see there
rural as fuck, which is good in my book (except it's not a very pretty countryside)
quite a lot of drunken crime over there, though
and rampant pedophilia, so wouldn't raise kids there

not everyone is drinking here and it's not a shithole unless you're speaking about Brest.