youtu.be/SI6Yyr-iI6M
youtube.com/watch?v=s6E_L1wiPRA
youtube.com/watch?v=4kWyfGPJcxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real thread

he's watching Kakarot's son be a total jobber

nobody cares about Lunch dude

sorry

He's watching a man lose to a woman in unarmed combat because that's realistic right?

This thread sucks, stop shilling it on other active ones.

She has robotic augmentations and kuririn is small like a boy.

t. Lunchfag

Oh shit, thats got to be the lowest quality 5 starting posts i have ever seen top kek.

His favorite TV show:
1000 way to job

The pleasure of being a ningen

>5 days out of over a decade

>Goku says Gohan must use his full power like he did against Cell
>Gohan says he's not angry enough so he can't
>aura shape says he's not SS2
>aura color says he's not SS2

>"b-but his SS hair doesn't look like it does at the start of the saga"
>"t-the change of his regular hairstyle isn't related"

>"y-yeah he was SS2 even pulling out the Z-Sword because bang"

>"T-Toriyama just forgot the aura and sparks absolutely every panel except the ones after Gohan actually said he will go SS2"

Being so stupid must be hard

>"Mystic" Gohan back
>Female Saiyan

pretty good desu

Speaking of which, is that Female Saiyan Fembroly? Doesn't look anything like her, but some people were saying it is?

The biggest thing about this chapter is that we are finally clear that Mystic Gohan is his strongest form, or better put, an actual transformation and not just some sort of passive skill.

I agree he wasn't at SSJ2 tier but I'm quite happy with the concept that SSJ2 can have different power output levels.

Yes. Her name comes from the same vegetable that Broccoli comes from.

Just as Trunk got SSJ Rage Blue I think Gohan will get some sort of Mystic Blue power up.

Is Tien going to be weaker then Krillin even though he has actually been shown to train much more?

Fucking epic my man, keep posting it in every thread from now because it makes me ROFL.

Some of us knew this years before even Kai existed. Because we read the fucking manga.

The biggest thing about this chapter is that is filler so you're still wrong

>being this buttblasted over a meme picture because your favorite toei fanfiction got insulted

>but I'm quite happy with the concept that SSJ2 can have different power output levels
That's every form, my dude. These characters do have control over themselves and their energy.

Come on man, if you're going to screencap something at least show it with some replies. That's just pathetically barren.

Here, you do it like this:

DBS is fanfic tier regardless of version, don't kid yourself.
but the problem is that faggots like to run jokes to the ground, there is not a single in-joke in these threads that hasn't become stale.

Yes but the question always came down to if Gohan was SSJ2 during that fight and he clearly wasn't unless you consider he was in a weakened version of that said form.

I saved it from the previous thread and it didn't really have any replies worth capping

His replies were all shitting on his post, of course he didn't screencap any.

Super is shit and so is every attempt at making an epic new meme picture in these threads.

>it didn't really have any replies worth capping
That's just sad. What are you even trying to do? It's never any fun if you force it.

>piccolo is raising pan now as well
>clearly cucking both goku and gohan.

>Raises Pan AND gets stronger
How can Gohanfags even compete?

Dio music videos

How can Japs compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=3cGi091TB_k
youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZCGOjqHMc

By waiting their turn I guess?

>why no r*ddit samefag replies
>i cant upboat dis

With this

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZDwUXi8h4

youtube.com/watch?v=u_Tq7EmpqAU

youtu.be/SI6Yyr-iI6M

That's not how cucking works. Raising another man's children is the opposite of cucking, if anything.

I hope this was made with some level of self-aware irony because this is literally as bad as what Toei's been doing. Forcing something in a desperate attempt for relevance. You fuckers ruin these threads by trying to make some sort of new epic meme and think spamming it will do anything.

Seriously, you made this today when the joke itself is months old. It's just kinda sad.

This single track is better than all of those combined
youtube.com/watch?v=s6E_L1wiPRA

>orchestral version
youtube.com/watch?v=4kWyfGPJcxQ

>They don't like it so it must be reddit!
You are literally doing what reddit does by forcing memes.

Let's not do this, faggots.

No, really, it's sad. You try to force something like this and it's not any fun.

>Kikuchifags
>Faulconerfags
I like both

>first time ive ever psoted that iamge
>forcing
>HE INSULTED MY SHIT ANIMU
>IT FORCING
neck yourself faggots

>r*ddit

how long is 48 hours?

The fact that you're acting so defensive over this is what's making me pity you. I get that you saw something and thought "Hey that was funny I want to screencap it" but you need something more to go on than just that. You need to show at least a few replies or something that emphasizes the humor of the image, hell if you got some that added to it by calling out the shit designs of Zamasu or something that might get something out of this, but on its own it's just so barren and lonely.

You posted it last thread and posted it again here and now you're getting defensive because people recognize you trying to force it.

2 24 hours

>pls laugh
>if u no laugh = u fanboi
Just stop embarrassing yourself

>you posted it last thread
I saved it

>Man-Eater Bug
>Attack Position

thanks whoever created that image
the salty superfag tears make it worth posting

No you didn't.

Original manga is just a general guideline at this point

best gi when

>What the fuck is a chiaotzu

Roughly 10-12 episodes apparently.

I think the real question is, how long is 48 minutes?

Will it be 10 episodes, giving all the fighters a chance to shine? Or will it be 2 episodes and focus entirely on Goku?

Or will it be 20 episodes of constant stalling for time and filling out more BDs to sell to the fans while they still have hype for this tournament thing they've spent so much time building up.

>filler
It's anime canon

You didn't even change the fucking filename.
Hell I bet you're the one that posted

>Or will it be 20 episodes of constant stalling for time and filling out more BDs to sell to the fans while they still have hype for this tournament thing they've spent so much time building up.

>and filling out more BDs to sell to the fans

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

actually that looks like a movie cover to me

You didn't. You're mad because you got called out.

>you didnt change the filename
I have an entire DB folder nigger. I'm not renaming all of that shit.

I'm still hoping Goku does something insane like figure out how to push the Kaioken to some unprecedented level. Without Blue, even. It is a godtech apparently - meaning Goku was doing the God's goddamn work as far back as the Saiyan Saga. Like no wonder U7 is such a goddamn graveyard reality, shitty mortals have to drag the Heavens down just to win their throw while the gods nap and eat shit.

The DBS covers are lame as fuck

>the joke
>your head

So does this mean we're finally getting OST part 2?
I need a high-quality version of Desperate Assault man

>Piccolo a better father than Goku and Gohan combined

IT'S ALL COMIN' UP GREEN

If you say so Hercule.

Better than some of the movie posters to be honest, like fuck the Metal Cooler one is god awful, the Broly one tries but it's just a mess, and fuck I love the Dragon Fist but it's a terrible actual poster for the Hirudegarn movie.

Sad compared to the amazing ones we got for Garlic Jr. or World's Strongest.

nigger those two are nearly identical, they just have Goku flipped around
Tree of Might is where it's at

>i-it's shit anyway
Why do even come here then? Also oh no how dare people who like the show make in-jokes out of it
Nah, you are the real cancers who need to fuck off from these threads so they can be fun again
I bet you are also powerlevelfags

>Cauliflower is tomboy punk bancho
>not the demure quiet type who goes I'M GONNA SNU SNU YOU

I don't know what to feel

Krillin is too excited

>I only watch Dragon Ball for the fights and power wanking, I don't care about the story and characters

>watching power fantasy for something else than power rankings
You are doing it wrong

Come on Tien, be not a chump!!

I'm satisfied but still hoping that they are actually 2 characters.

>I unironically watch a show just for power fantasy or power ranking

He looked pretty good in the preview

Show me your face when he fights SSB Goku and is a match for him.

Because it's gonna happen.

>I don't think power wanking won't make a series stale
>fuck the story anyway

>I get butthurt when the writers don't follow my own autistic headcanon on how powerful a character should be and ignore everything else in the episode
>holding back is not an option and doesn't make sense because I say so

>That preview

Fixed

I wasn't wrong

see

>Your favorite character kicked Mystic Gohan's ass

Good episode

Read carefully, he says he's holding back :^)

>le overused hat meme
>spamming

So why does the concept of holding back makes you so butthurt anyway?

piccolo could beat kid buu in shitty fanfiction
not like it matters