Did they deserve two nukes??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=aefFXZhOWBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cThYyTQGvoc
dailymotion.com/video/x3rr09n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, there were barely even two good places to test them left after all the firebombing and stuff.

>50's style nukes are mass destruction weapons
>not even a crater

pff

Japs were the fucking autists of WW2, there was probably no other way to make them surrender.

There were no nukes faggot

you're right 3 or 4 might of been better

They deserve 2 more.

No. They deserved 20.

FUCKING JAPS GET OUT OF MY BANFF REEEEE REEEEEEEE

Japs are soft cunts. Go to Viet Nam and they still have craters from little conventional bombs that didn't even make them surrender.

They're not even the size of a swimming pool each.

>There were no nukes faggot

Truman was too merciful

Yes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

TWWWOOOOO NUUUUUUUUKES !!!

It was an airburst, it wasn’t meant to leave a huge creator. It it was detonated on the ground, it would’ve left a creator, but an airburst maximized the blast effect radius and minimized radiation on the ground.

no they are great allies unlike the pastafags

He's right, you 44%.
They're atomic bombs.

Nuclear bombs are a grade above them being much much more powerful.

But Israel doesn't have any nukes amirite

who cares lol its not like the nukes did anything

fuck off the real bombing was Nagasaki. Hiroshima was also bombed but it was a smoke screen for the media while the main target was Nagasaki. Biggest Catholic city in Asia, millions of Catholics in fucking Japan. Truman nuked it because his Masonic buddies who were led by Jews wanted to kill Catholics in a blood ritual.

While you deserve a radioactive wasteland.

>Did they deserve two nukes??
yes, just to demonstrate to the commies, no one wanted to nuke Europe and nips were the obvious choice

nukes made anime real user

its always the jews.

Truman was a freemason (jew) and he was convinced by (((Albert Einstein))) to drop the bombs to end war forever.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THESE JEWISH TRICKS???

didn't happen
was communist propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=aefFXZhOWBQ

>its always the jews.

No, they deserved more.

You're not even trying

>insulting honorary Aryans on a Japanese Hentai website
check your black privilege

So the only alternative left was to bomb hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians :DDDDDD

>Get nuked for the very first time in human history
>Still do not surrender
>Another nuke comes 3 days later
>"Well fuck, they're gonna drop one of these every 3 days until we surrender; time to surrender"

It was great psyops 101. USA only had 2 bombs ready to go but made the japs think that burgers would genocide their people within a month if they did not unconditionally surrender.

Well yeah.

Think about 9/11. If they only did one tower it would have been weird. Doing two towers ensured trauma-based mind control. Duh.

They don't teach this in schools where you live?

japan should have surrendered, having a tirant that only cared about his pride and when he saw that he could get bombed, then he got scared and gave up.

Yes, so many lives lost over such a shitty plan.

This Pol Pot gets it.

Two? I think we were planning on dropping even more. Two is what it took for them to surrender so two is the magic number.

My favorite song about Cambodia is by autistic white people btw
youtube.com/watch?v=cThYyTQGvoc

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

The spirit of God is the powerhouse of the soul.

But that's not quote what (((Robert Oppenheimer))) said about his power over life and death.

They need to try both systems. The first one was german - uranium based. The second one was american - plutonium based.

They wanted to. But America needed an unconditional surrender and basically grab them by the balls and depower the Emperor for it to be a sound win.

that's nothing mate, that was one of the small ones, watch trinity and beyond

dailymotion.com/video/x3rr09n

and then watch 'threads' and 'when the wind blows'
you kids are soft, you lack discipline!

Afterward, the CIA cut a deal. The CIA got to keep half the loot the elevens raped from China in exchange for erasing that whole mess from the history books.

They needed the bitch-slap. They'd gone collectively insane.

They deserve more for creating anime.

the casualties from the atomic bomb was less than firebombing, japan was ready to fight to the death, they only surrendered when russia declared war on them, there was no chance of fighting off usa and russia

No, the Jews just wanted to take over the world. They'd failed the first time with WWI when the US Senate kicked the League of Nations to the curb, so this time they had to go all-out to get the UN set up and establish Israel after all that hoopla about Hitler and those camps.

no, that was the RESULT of being nuked, pic related

not as much as russia.

>They needed the bitch-slap

But how did Americans become weebs?

USN already blocked every trade route to japan, beginning to make nips starve to death
so, militarily bombs were useless

Russia Tsar Bomba'd itself, so it all evens out.

We had the ability to make one every week or so by that point already though. They were already building the next ones in case.

They deserved like 5 more

Post-WWII Japan was one of the initial sandboxes for recreating Western culture from scratch. The Chinese do this with Africa, if you think about it. So it reflected back into the US after the Soviets subverted US culter eneough for it to be similarly receptive.

all roads point to the Jews.

Hastily and sloppily though. The effort just to get enough material to get a good test and build two competing designs was crazy. We called, but it was also a bluff.

They deserved 5

>all roads point to the Jews.
It always does

Except for that one road that connects one side of Canada to the other that broke that one time because a bridge fell down. The Jews have a higher IQ than that.

No, their enemies did.

Non sapevo ci fossero così tanti Pratesi qui

>that one time because a bridge fell down. The Jews have a higher IQ than that.
That was feminists that wrecked the bridge, choosing form over function. Although I bet a kike was involved
>pic my explanation for that stupidity

>FEMINISTS WRECKED MY ONLY BRIDGE THAT GOES FROM ONE SIDE OF MY COUNTRY ALMOST THE SIZE OF GODDAMNED RUSSIA TO THE OTHER
leaf pls

u have only urself to blame for this

this. we had already firestormed tokyo to the ground or it would have been our first target

Gee Bill, two nukes?

I've been to Vietnam and really enjoyed the place (I was invited by ethnic locals).
Nobody has ever invited me to Japan.

fucking Christ this made me angry. god damnit Sup Forums why you gotta piss me off this early in the fucking morning . Some of those women are definitely ugly enough to be Jews no doubt about it.

learn some fucking geography and engineering you idiot, there is only one place a trans-canada highway could go. All they had to do is put in a basic Trestle bridge and it would have lasted for a 100 years, only a fucking moron puts a 'pretty' bridge in an environment that can swing between -30C and +20C seasonally

>only one place
m8 first of all why would you have just a logistical failure of a country that you have only one place.

Secondly, why would you put the single point of failure right in the hands of feminists. You don't see Pussy Riot disrupting the Trans-Siberian Railroad.

This.

Why waste all your bomb's precious energy blowing up the ground? Makes no sense.

Where does Israel test its nukes? Seems a waste if they were all being tested underground amirite?

And by underground I don't mean "underground" if you catch my drift ;^)

nice deflection, have you actually looked at the topology of northern Ontario? It is solid rock and has ridiculous elevation changes, any sane engineer world run the road along the lake which is what was done

>why would you put the single point of failure right in the hands of feminists.
Yeah I wonder
>pic related, our glorious leader in Ontario

And any sane planner in charge of a country the size of Canada that gave a shit about anything other than relying on the US to change its diapers and shoot missiles at Russia would have put in an alternate route.

It's not like Canada is starving for the energy resources or need for jobs that couldn't make it happen. In the US, we hired legions of coolies to die making our Trans-Continental railroad. What are you doing with your chinks?

she looks like a Kids in the Hall character

SLIME

>legions of coolies to die making our Trans-Continental railroad.
We did the same thing, now they all live in Vancouver, I assume it's the only place they won't freeze to death
>gave a shit about anything other than relying on the US to change its diapers and shoot missiles at Russia
our gov when full SJW backin 1982 when we gave back all the nukes you burgers had given us. We do have an election coming next year, we will see

The Japs refused to attack Russia, which was the one thing you krauts needed in order to survive the war.

Daily reminder Russia is a hellhole full of real communist slavs and chinks and mudslimes and it has a space program and nukes.

Meanwhile Canada is a vast wasteland with nothing despite being in the new world and trying true communism and also having chinks and shitslam, but at least its leader knows how to teach theater.

And why was there no epicenter, if the damage was supposedly caused by a single bomb? Bridges and concrete structures are largely intact, no debris on the roads. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were FIREBOMBED.

Why were fake "nuclear shadows" painted in the aftermath? In this image, the shadowed and lit areas were accidentally reversed.

You might be right on this one but if you guys would stop to fuck Europe up we would life in a pretty comfy monarchistic society (pre WW1; after WW1 it would be a comfy NatSoc or Fascist society; now we have social justice and nigger everywhere)

Manhattan project couldn't have been that "hasty and sloppy", as the test and two different wartime applications went off exactly as planned, and no reason that the next series would not have done so, one produced every 7-10 days or so. This was no "bluff". We had them and fully intended to use them.

I would carpet bomb Japan tip to toe if it meant saving even one GI a cracked toenail.
You don't want to get charbroiled, don't bomb people's shit.
>inb4 Muh petroleum embargo!

>Canada is a vast wasteland with nothing despite being in the new world
>wasteland
We have natural resources out the ass, not my fault most burgers can't handle the cold.

Yes they did!

And I wish they had dropped them on China too!

: (

>we had already firestormed tokyo to the ground
nigger crime than nukes desu.

It was fast and loose as any other such operation. It just had unprecedented and enormous resources thrown at it to make sure they could lose people and resources along the way before it came undone, and then had enough left over to cover and bootstrap other projects.

Impressive, really. You'd think it would be held hight as a pinnacle of achievement. I wonder why it it isn't.

Stop importing people from shitholes. Solve your own problem, kraut.

I agree the US had no business involving with you euros and your constant wars.

We gave them 3 in 2011.
>Now go suck your jew master cock before we maks it 4.

You deserve nothing but the rake, but Canada is a nice reserve State for the US to annex if we ever have to shave 100lbs off our SUVs because of a resource crisis.

Tell your Jews to stop this anti nationalistic propaganda?
>tfw it took Americans almost 100 years to realize that Hitler was right

brice of freedom XDXDXDXDXD

Your vast resources apparently include pegging me with -40 winds these days, but I quite like it :D Finally got a chance to use those long underpants I thought might be a good idea to have around.

But seriously Canada is a mess. Canada is a big fat mistake. And, frankly, England should be ashamed of itself. They have 3 nuke subs on a rainy island and how many does Canada operate? That doesn't sound like a "triad" to me, folks, no, I don't think so. Canada doesn't have a "triad" believe me. There's no triad, and, believe me, I'm telling you, and they, that guy, well, he, but they don't have a "triad" and it was our "triad" if you want to know the truth and it was more than a "triad" that's for sure, but these people, you know, I don't know what they're thinking, I think Russia knows what they're thinking, you want to know what Russia's thinking, well I bet Russia has a lot more than three nuke subs, folks, and I think they're off all our borders.

>The dduubz confirm
there will be four.

>Mfw when they do it just for fun.