How do we increase White fertility rates?

How do we increase White fertility rates?

Have sex

But why? More people only leads to lower quality of life for those who are already alive.

It's a pyramid scheme. Don't follow the r-strategists off the fitness cliff.

Good goy

The BBC

gook

Big British Cock

sloth women who use pregnancy as an excuse to become morbity obese disgust me.
reminder that thicc is for niggers of the soul

morbidly

The war is lost. Go spend 5 minutes on Instagra- I mean Thotagram or any other social media site and you’ll see we’ve past the point of no return.

Feminism has destroyed the human race. If you’re a Christian pray for the second coming to happen soon. If you’re an atheist “pray” for total nuclear destruction.

Wymanz are our downfall.

have babies

My finding a cure to the plague of infertility that has take grip of the 1st world due to modern lifestyles (lots of sitting, sythetic foods, etc).

This. Give me a slender/skinny wheatfield Aryan Goddess over a thicc (read fat) bitch. Let the niggers have all the fat bitches with their disgusting cow tits. I'll take a 100lb b-cup any day

Yeah or how about livable wages and affordable housing for the start?

BBC

Is it really an issue of infertility, or is it just people not wanting to reproduce.
I don't know anybody who is trying to have children but can't.
I know a hell of a lot of people who just don't want kids because of Jewish tricks.

>life is a zero-sum game
KYS

Both. White Europeans are literally turning infertlie due to massively decreased sperm counts. And no: it cannot be reversed by not fapping.

artificial wombs

Source

Obesity

>hell of a
helluva, and yes, populations wax and wane, the more wealth and ability to grow vertically reduces horizontal growth.

Post pics of wheatfield Aryan Goddesses

How are that many niggers gonna starve to death?

mal malloy

This is the issue Sup Forums and the Alt-Right are completely retarded on, even that french faggot JF is a clueless retard about this.

Would suck on those big milkers though.

Lots of Surgery.

Korea levels of surgery.

>incel detected

loan money to young couples to start having children, every child they have wipes money of their debt

I'd cum in my wife's pussy right now if someone would offer me a decent wage, but not having kids so they can grow up like I did.

The only people to be able to do this in the modern world were khadafi and hitler to my knowledge.

thanks, mr. shekelberg

t. Sodomite

I know WHY it's happening, about how the rate of reproduction fluctuates.
It's not usually an existential threat because when it has happened in the past, we didn't import infinity niggers.

Yes, it's a normal social phenomena, but we can't just wait for it to balance out like it usually would.

>yet third world nations are breeding like rabbits
I swear, it’s something about the western lifestyle, maybe the foods we eat, or what’s in our water/medication that’s doing this. Or it could be a purely cosmetic effect of western adults fearing children will “ruin their lives” and “cut back on vacation time”.
Is there something specific about living in a third world country that keeps fertility rates up? It’s plausible they have more kids because they feel that “more kids=more help around the village” but don’t grasp the concept of more mouths to feed, so they keep on having kids they can’t provide for.

Tiny penis bitch detected lmaoooooo

*poor sodomite
ftfy

Bump

degenerate, ever think by have more children, life may help you to get wealthier?

>Kang

Cut taxes for the middle and upper-middle class. Compensate for lowered government income by cutting welfare benefits to lower classes, migrant support and overseas aid. Remove white women from the work force and end women's suffrage. Therefore, if women want a say, they need to enter into a stable relationship with a dependable partner (read: white). Less workforce saturation coupled with reduced taxes for middle class means that men can make enough money on their own to get a house and support a family.

>Is there something specific about living in a third world country that keeps fertility rates up?
Its the fact that the western world is becoming modernist. Modernism is the age of ideology. All political ideology is focused on the economic. In third world countries they are more traditional. All tradition stems from sex, its the most ancient tradition to exist. Tradition comes from the Latin word 'tradere' meaning to pass on to the next generation. Modern means 'current time'. We focus too much on fads, material wealth and consumerism. We thought from a young age that if we dont consume like stupid mindless drones the economy will collapse. we need stop living like the cosmopolitan wet dream thats really a dystiopia and return to being more traditional, and by that I dont mean 1950's nuclear family, I mean community oriented living. All these feminist communities, the LGBT community, the vegan community etc. etc. etc. these are all not real communities, they exist without a sentiment of community, togetherness. Only the real family as a community can establish that sense of togetherness they do have in third world shitholes but we dont in our cosmopolitan individualist countries.

I figured if "life" wanted me to have kids, they would encourage that behavior BEFORE I've brought another life into this world to potentially ruin, not after.

I have never met a single woman that looks like the Pre-Pregnancy of that pic irl, only skellies or landwhales

What a stupid fucking comment. Dumb fuck

mommy

Redpill white men and women that having kids is the most natural thing that's been going on sense forever and the ticket to happiness. Reproducing is the game of life itself.

Why the fuck would you risk only having 1 kid only to get unlucky and they don't survive? Also raise awareness that democrats are trying to replace the population with 3rd worlders for a new voting bloc. Encourage nationalism and stopping unskilled immigration.

KILL NONWHITES

Restrictions on birth control and abortion.
Work requirements for welfare state to encourage marriage

Mal Malloy is a freak of genetics. With each pregnancy she is becoming more and more an avatar of fertility.

Man I can't wait for white people to go extinct

Take womans rights away and watch the birth rate soar.

That can be avoided if we stopped sending food to 3rd world shitholes.

Confirmed would fertilize

All of them, after the gibsmedats runs out

People don't realize how much of a dystopian hellscape the world will turn into once half of africa lives in europe. Infrastructure will collapse, societies will lose cohesion, and ethnic wars WILL happen. None of these people from the shithole continent have any employable modern skills and are extremely lazy, I've seen it first hand in many cases.

>implying europe isn't totally reliant on african vegetals
they starve at home because they sell produce overseas and the boss fucks the workers over, time after time after time.

>if someone would offer me a decent wage
That's not how it works though. People don't offer people money for no reason. You have to go to your employer and demonstrate that you should be paid more. If they don't agree then demonstrate it to other potential employers. If you can't persuade anyone to pay you the wage you think you deserve, then the problem is that you are not as good as you think you are and you should work on yourself a bit more.

But rich enough to marry? My father worked two jobs to feed me and my brothers.

hohoho diwali come early with 2 milk trucks and 1 milk van.

It costs almost nothing to marry?

>Ignoring the fact that most employers will do anything necessary to pay you the least amount of money legally possible, regardless of your skill in the job.

If you don't like that, tough. They'll just hire Pajeet or Hernandez to do your job for half the wage. This whole outsourced, corrupt, politically engineered economy needs a major overhaul.

White men are the problem.

They have become weak and feminine. Man up fags.

is that mal?

Remove the AoC Jewry and arrange marriages when our offspring reach puberty.

It's not difficult to make yourself unsackable. If your job takes more than a few days to train some random shitskin to do, and you are competent at it, you will not be sacked unless you're a complete tard. If you can easily be replaced by some turd who's just washed up then you obviously aren't an asset to the company, or any company really.

Where the fuck do you guys get income when you're looking for these other "potential employers". I'm serious, I did highschool, got a decent gpa, but my parents taught me literally nothing about applying for schools/loans or any of that shit. They also refused to teach me to drive (step dad had a revoked licence and mom had "driving anxiety") and my mom ended up spending all of my money I had saved for a car when she lost her job, so I didn't end up learning to drive until I was 20. She also charges me about 400 a month in rent, so there's a good chunk of my income, so I don't know how I'm supposed to chance being homeless so I can maybe get a better job?

45k wedding dress, 100k ring. 200k wedding.
ya it costs nothing. oh and 15k honeymoon.

55% strikes again

Buddy I got married for under 200 dollars, what the fuck are you on about?

Why would you need to be homeless? That makes no sense. You know you can still apply for other jobs when you already have one? You know that, right? Explain the dilemma. I'm not getting it.
I can't even drive so you're not doing that badly. Move out of your mother's house btw.

I find it hard to believe all 3 are the same person

(also, holy shit that middle photo)

>how to increase white fertility rates
by decreasing the fertility of subhuman shitskins/niggers via race war. are you new here or something?

My wife was smaller then that before I got her pregnant. Then her breast just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Have more children
Encourage others to have more children

I'll take a 120lb c-cup.
But, I also prefer a woman at least 5'6.

>others
Can you be more specific?

I know you can do that, but I'm just not set on risking something that's getting me by right now on something potentially a lot worse, especially since I don't have any formal training or schooling so I feel like I'm set up for different flavors of a retail shit salad, and if something goes wrong then I'm on my ass.
I'd love to move out of my mom's, but I have no savings because so much of my income is going to rent, and where I live you need 1000+ just for the security deposits on shitty shacks in the middle of nowhere. I'd move, farther away, but the only car I could afford can barely make it halfway across my state without almost exploding.

People call me a Pedo when I do that. At least on the internet.

Whiteness is meant to submissive, recessive as the strong black genes take over, darkening it so that it echoes through the bloodline forever.

A pure white woman becoming a brood mother to a litter of brown mutt babies.

Like a cup of raw sewage being dumped into a barrel of fine wine, fouling it.

It's such a beautiful thing to imagine, I'm actually hard as I type this.

I dream of this diversification that Europe is experiencing to happen over here, and I'm glad that my country, my leader, and my people feel the same way. Litter after litter of brown babies will inherit all that we've built.

r vs K selection
K costs a lot of money
r doesent give a fuck

>If your job takes more than a few days to train some random shitskin to do, and you are competent at it, you will not be sacked unless you're a complete tard.

Perhaps things are different in the UK. In the US, people get fired from prominent company positions regularly for merely offending others. Unless you have family or close friends in high places within your company, they have no qualms about firing you whatsoever. Between outsourcing, automation and certain fields being highly over saturated, many Americans are finding it quite difficult to advance their careers anywhere beyond the starting point. There are cases of success, but it's undeniable that the modern, American economy is solely built around objectively anti-consumer business practices and priority of the bottom line above all else.

It's sad, almost every young white woman I talk to don't want kids. They just want to focus on their job or just have an easy life. Not only that, but most young white adults just fuck around anyway. Most young white women I know slut around and most young men I know either slut around too or just never interact with women.

I'd say the white race is dead. White women hate white men and don't want a future for white people. No white kids, actively work to punish white people, want their countries to be majority non-white. White women are the only race of women on earth that work against their own men.

>reddit spacing

> Man up fags

“Heeey uhh...do you...wanna go out?”

“OH MY GOD YOU SEXIST ASSHOLE THATS SEXUAL ASSAULT #METOO”

>cup of raw sewage
>fouling it.
>beautiful thing
this is actually the lowest quality bait ive ever seen

How the fuck, why? What are you even telling them? "I like children ;^)"?
Just say that they add more life and meaning to the family, the more the merrier

They think pubescent and post-pubescent females are children.

Eugenics for Blacks. And make Planned Parenthood great again by sterilization of all Black and nonwhites.

This is the only correct answer. It's the pill that caused this.

Genetically engineered cat girls, robo-waifus with artifical wombs, and CRISPR.

good goys! more cattle for the cattle station pls!

>I have no savings because so much of my income is going to rent
Well, clearly you need more money. Either a better-paying job, or more work, wo9uld do the trick.
>risk
I don't see a risk. If your current job pays fuck all, and the jobs that you apply for pay more, then where is the risk? If something goes wrong like what?

You don't need to marry a fucking teen to have many children you mongrel, what the fuck. It's not a criteria for having more than average amount of children, why would you derail an argument like that

Do we really have to though? Why can’t we just go back to the colonial days and just loot worthless African countries for whit people again. White people arent breeding anymore because they have no money to have a house, car, child, wife, education and credit cards.

Soooo just start looting some fertile land like Africa.

do it the suicidal way, have the kid, so you work your ass off and jobhunt like a madman to finally find the path that leads you to being able to sustain your kids

I was sexually assaulted by a powerful man.

batman touched my junk liberally. he strapped me in to his batmobile and he couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. he was performing many red flag touches. i couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. i told batman the city would not approve of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free.

can you believe it? batman did all this. he picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the batmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.

they definately were red flag touches. the goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did batman care? NO WAY! he just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with batman but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

this got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring the referee's red flags. then he drove the batmobile to my house and ejected the seat i was in! it was amazing. but surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????

#METOO

What am I derailing? Why wouldn't you marry a fertile and grown woman? Because the kikes say otherwise?