ITS HAPPENING MOTHER FUCKERS

Close your shit slide threads and listen up niggers. It's fucking happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign
archive.is/doZGH
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friday, January 12, 2018

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

An indictment against a former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad, was unsealed today for his alleged role in a scheme that involved the bribery of an official at a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation.

Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Stephen M. Schenning of the District of Maryland, Principal Deputy Inspector General April G. Stephenson of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG) and Assistant Director in Charge Andew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. Field Office made the announcement.

Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering. The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.

The case against Lambert is assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Theodore D. Chuang of the District of Maryland.

According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland. Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account. The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services.

In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA. Mikerin is currently serving a sentence of 48 months in prison and Condrey is awaiting sentencing. The indictment includes allegations against Lambert based on his role in effectuating the criminal scheme with Condrey, Mikerin, and others.

The charges in the indictment are merely allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The case is being investigated by DOE-OIG and the FBI. Assistant Chiefs Ephraim Wernick and Christopher J. Cestaro and Trial Attorney Derek J. Ettinger of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, as well as Assistant U.S. Attorneys David I. Salem and Michael T. Packard of the District of Maryland, are prosecuting the case.
The Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs has provided significant assistance in this matter. The Department also thanks its law enforcement colleagues in Switzerland, Latvia and Cyprus for providing valuable assistance with the investigation and prosecution of the case.

The Criminal Division’s Fraud Section is responsible for investigating and prosecuting all FCPA matters. Additional information about the Justice Department’s FCPA enforcement efforts can be found at www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

archive.is/doZGH

bump for justice

Things better start happening

put me in the screenshot

this doesn't matter
nothing matters
nothing ever happens

Not yet tied into any of the Clinton conspiracies I've been hearing about.

>ctrl+f "Clinton"
>Results = 0
If you can't implicate Clinton, it's not happening

user ARE YOU 'SMART'?

No Dem operatives and why the fuck does an Australian care so much

Have a bump and keep up the great work!

I don't understand I'm a brainlet but I'll bump your threads anyway. Seems important

Kys. Bump op, i included extra cryptocaine with this bump. Got any more revenge nudes of Huma?

cocaine bump pic anyone?

I second this. Pls gib huma nudes if you have them anons

bribery in a deal approved by Hillary Clinton . Millions went to the Clinton foundation, but of course that's all for humanitarian causes and has nothing to do with corruption.

>Uranium One has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton

That is the flag of New Zealand, Not the Australian flag...

Will also take jennifer lawrence nudes since the kikes have scrubbed them from the interwebs

Actual men do not tantrum for news they like. They assess events and think about them like men. Find testicles and become hooked up to them and remain completely silent until you do. Thanks.

Wait how is this company linked to Uranium One? Not a shill, I just don’t see the connection between this guy and Uranium One. What am I missing?

QRD? Ties to dnc?

What company? Source?
>Australian
Kill yourself

Really? A Maryland (((CEO)))? Really?

They were the trucking company that was moving the uranium that the Russians were selling. This guy is a pawn in the bigger picture, it's establishing that this guy, with his partner, was bribing Russian officials for the expanded amount of ore that the Russians bribed Hillary and Obama got. It doesn't link directly to either, yet. It just established that corruption was happening in the deal, that Hillary and Obama were aware of it, and approved the increased amount of ore Russia could sell despite it being uncovered. Right now, this looks really bad for Obama and Hillary. This happened entirely under their watch, and their claims that they were unaware of this is proving to be complete lies.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Explains it better than I can. This is the foundational work to prove that Obama and Hillary took bribes to allow the Russians to sell more uranium, despite being aware of Russian corruption. In other words, they're guilty of what they're accusing Trump of.

>not wanting to conquer your neighbor and unite under a common flag

bump

Ah thanks user. For some reason I forgot Tenex was involved in the Uranium One deal. All makes sense now.

Mueller set up this transaction right?

Is he fucked?

wew

Operation LAZARUS supports this bread

>Maryland
Why must life suck for the native Marylander.

6th generation, there won't be a 7th, im crossing the Potomac river, and moving to West Virginia.

Justice for Don Henry and Kevin Ives

I'm new here but you can't REALLY believe Hillary is corrupt, that's just fake news and been debunked over and over again...

keep it bumped fellow humans

Bump. Shills are sliding hard

good man

Woo Hoo! I love it when my state gets fucked up! It makes my benis wiggle XD

they dont have any oil?

Hey, does this have to deal with this ?

bump

an actual happening in an "IT'S HAPPENING" thread. epic. gj OP. have some oc

bump

The bigger picture is, it's connected to Uranium 1.

Here you go

52 nigger dick threads and 36 'redpill me on x' threads have been made since op started the thread.

thanks kind stranger

>6666
>my almonds

didn't they give money to Clinton foundation ????
Didn't Hillary or Barry sanction the deal ?

They're so stupid and greedy that they couldn't help but either be corrupt or be entrapped, I think it's both, they were so desperate they threw in with the lowest of the low as well as cutting deals with the loosest of the fast.

Yep

>all this winning
still not tired

Fucking belly shooters, how about fixing bayonets and having a fucking go for once.

god is with you user, make me feel like all those hungover days on a ballearic beach I spent investigating the Clinton Foundation last year not so wasted.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

just

That is exactly how I feel as well. It's a start at least. I really did put upwards of 1k hours of research in sinch last year lol.

absolutely kekd and checked

bumperchu

bumperchu

Hillary is going to jail finally

If it's the same person...I thought it was going to be 'Johnny black' or a special version of walker.
>Still have my 'dom' ready ;)

good read kiwibro

Neat

The way you worded your OP was a big turn on for me.

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M

>mfw B.Sampler was right!!!

SHILLS are sliding real news like this cause they are terrified

BREAKING:
CNN CONFIRMS MEETING OCCURED
BETWEEN LAMBERT BOTH CLINTONS
AND JOHN PODESTA IN THE BASEMENT OF:

COMET PIZZA
OMG OMG OMG

Goddamn, the digits in this thread

Obama just went on netflix new talks show to say we're living on another planet I knew he was covering for something

Kek has blessed us

Fuck Berlin thread bump this instead faggots

We’re living in the foreign born mooslim nigger gets elected cuz of niggers and white guilt, makes racism worse to divide the country, sells uranium to Russia to be sold to Iran, keep Americans away from collapsing mooslim drug running operation and give billions to mooslim, American hating country to go with Uranium and terrorist kind of country. But I’m sure I’m just racist and need to watch tv to see which male celeb wants to cut his dick off or piss in a bathroom with my daughter.

> all those hungover days on a ballearic beach I spent investigating the Clinton Foundation last year

can we get some greentext on this? maybe romanticize it a bit for fun? Sounds it could be very Bond, although possibly more Archeresque.

Fake news awards, soon.

It's going to be the great salt lake of tears when this shit finally dawns on the left how deep this goes.

Nothing is happening you fucking morons.

ooh look, a faggot

Will be bumping for the next hour or two, lets go anons

The winning will reach peak performance once the high-ranking globalist traitors get dragged in for treason and selling uranium to North Korea and Iran, chemical weapons to ISIS (Benghazi was their Fast & Furious: Middle East staging ground, handing weaponry over to use in Syria)

Finally.
Dems btfo.

He didn't say shithole, its made up so CNN fox and all them don't cover this happening and the twiter youtube censorship happening.
youtube = looks like comment is there and then go to youtube on another account and nothing.

He was already pardoned, my dear boy. Buttholes are being prepped as we speak.

Do you think they will even be given the courtesy of some KY or is it just prison style pound town blood for lube then toss them like a used jizz rag?

Makes me want to hang all commies.

TLDR?

Though I'm totally engulfed by brainless libtards in a deep blue state, I thank God I'm woke and waiting for the great salty tsunami about to occur

soon user, soon.

Pretty sure there was an earthquake in 1906 in san fran, it'd be nice if it happened again

I live in an enigmatic Red are of a blue state. Pretty weird desu, go an hour in any direction and its libtards everywhere. I work 2 hours away and am in tech so naturally surrounded by soyboy faggots all day. Just want to get my student loan and car payed off then im going to become a cop or something.

I want to feel the life struggles slowly dissapear on the other end of the rope.
Call me crazy.

fucking finally
bump!

U N S E A L
N
S
E
A
L

This gave me a deep belly laugh. Oh how I wish to be a fly on the wall wherever the Podestas and Clintons are.

kek
then you can cuff some of these treasonous traitors