youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
youtube.com/watch?v=6MwuIoa-tK4
youtube.com/watch?v=cYvxLoKLrsY
youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
youtube.com/watch?v=k3kClyizuuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4

Oslo is a shithole of blacks and child drug dealers use the back entrance of the jew museum in the harbour for a free ticket.

I thought Norwegians wouldn't look as 56%ish as that...

I didn't know they had Spencers in Norway. Huh

shut up

Oslo.
>488
O S L O
S L O
L O
O

he found out that he is 0.1% norwegian

coming from a 56%er..

Why would anyone from Norway want to go to a shithole like America?

Housing prices.

To colonize your tight boipucci

It's a great country, my only gripe is that it's coooooooold.

and 99,9 % nigger

To take some forms of higher education. They might stay there if they get completely enraptured in american culture/society/cities I guess

As I live and have lived my whole life in Oslo, I can confirm this is 100% true.

Everything except Oslo is great. Oslo is Norways asshole.
It isn't that cold.. -15C in the winter and +20C in the summer is just perfect.

1. Burgers of high quality
2. If you're rich and tall and in shape you can have all the mutthos you want.
3. Pretty good outdoors shit
4. It's actually very nice here, unironically, as long as you stay away from the places that have been ruined by the criminal organization known as the democratic party.

If America was more white like Norway, it'd be less of a shithole.

He'll fit perfectly in this then
youtube.com/watch?v=9Sx0Wr-uT0s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
N O R G E
O
R
J
A

Well not really true, only the inner city of Oslo and like one area on the south east side of the outer side. The rest is mainly very pleasant and nice (no niggers)

What the fuck are you, a shitskin? Cold is great.

100% CIA
Get off the Kikcicle

Why are Anglos so inferior, bros?

Literally the only places white is north-west and west. Inner city, south, north east and east are destroyed.

is lambertseter masterrace i know a guy from there

Because they're anglos, it is self-explaining

This photo confirms Richard is a soyboy.

this is a fairly right representation
lambertseter is ok now, but is getting destroyed

Richards a soy boy

The cold is great, my city took in 7 shitskins in 2016, all 7 decided to move back to the refugee camp in Lebanon. Feels good

Lucky fuck

Sorry to have such a negative opinion. I saw some beautiful things in norway, including a man pissing into an atm until it short circuited. unfortunately Oslo is just not for me.

Don't get me wrong. I hate Oslo.

This.

Anglos are embarrassing whites at the point. And they're pretty shitty in the US too

I’ll explain. In England, there is a large group of the population who contribute nothing and actively shun achievement and hard work. The kind of people who, in school, would mock those who do well and have a future.
They are total scum and during the imperial age would have been left to rot and beg in a slum like Whitechapel.

Immigrants like the ones on your list and their descendants are generally, but not always, the best their countries had to offer. They value hard work and still kept that culture to pass on to their children.

is he coming to norway???

>tfw living at Majorstua

Every time I go to the "east" side of Oslo I see so many degenerates. Gronland got alot of immigrants and druggies, can never truly relax when I am there

where do you live? Bardu?

>implying norwegians didnt actively fight against the nazis while invaded
hard to do warfare like in finland vs soviet when you are already captured and cant mobilze your army

Gott bless Norway

>taking the brunt of the white guilt propaganda of the last 50 years

Yeah I dunno either, we should launch an inquiry.

Just don't go there. Norwegians aren't welcome there.

>being proud of sabotaging nazi factories
someone get this norrbagge out of here

Norwegians are great, but Spencer is a faggot. Hope Nords don't think him holding their flag is some sort of compliment, because all he's doing is getting nig/jew grease on it.

doesn't look very norweigan

Sweden > Norway
Just kidding. Can we have our doctors back pls?

Isn't this the point. We want people who will come here not because there's gibs but because they love America

you're a vacuous, ignorant, over-privileged piece of shit if you consider whitechapel to be a slum

The circle is complete. You are the nigger now.

>Spencer is a faggot. Hope Nords don't think him holding their flag is some sort of compliment, because all he's doing is getting nig/jew grease on it.

This. Spencer is trash.

>Trump praises us and this results in the jews moving here and forcing extreme multiculturalism
t-thanks, at least we'll get the race war sooner I guess.

Nah you've been strong so far, refo intakes are low compared to your neighbours

kyss mig i räeva

You joke about this....but there is some legitimacy about this idea.

You are on everybody's radar now

Please don't give us all this attention. The more people know about Norway the more people will immigrate here, and that is not good.

This is the national norwegian broadcasting channel making fun of leftist cucks and tolerance.

käften svenne bög

REEEE, that was not all they did, reeee. Of course it is not the same as slaughtering worthless commies that are being literally thrown at you, but it is still something.

had to because of work. The weird part is how different Grondland and bjorvika are even though they are so close.

Yea, but the message at the end is basically muh "not all migrants".

lmao
all amerimutts will run to norway now

>This is the national norwegian broadcasting channel

Im considering it for a few months this summer, company I work for in Scotland is always looking to transfer people around and theres a facility in Tromso.
Im into hiking, Ive been to a few spots around Norway, we get long summer days here but Tromso in summer sounds perfect for autistic climbing 18 hours a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MwuIoa-tK4
Breh
>Are you an extremist? Don't blow yourself up, go hang yourself!

when its -25 sometimes I go to the niggerhood to watch the baboons meet the cold when they get out of the subway

True, but could you see SVT or BBC put up anything like that (Swedish and british equivalents)?

>user doesn't have his own live in negro maid

Friendship with Britain, Israel, and Japan ended.

NORWAY IS OUR NEW BEST FRIEND NOW

Satan så törr humor. Lasse Gjertsen-humor, 10 ganger verre.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYvxLoKLrsY
Gi oss mer skattepenger så får du bedre humor.

>not loving the cold
cold weather is part of the white man's natural habitat

Kek I'm totally doing this today

>Israel,

Don't forget you're here forever

gib works, Aksel.

Get a good house in North Dakota for low price, put oil Shekels into stocks. Become deluxe neet. Go out hunting, fishing, camping, river boating. Live with your Nordic qt and make 4 children.

Vær så god.

Skyrim is for the Nords!

why do nu-males always make that face?

Richard Spencer might show signs of psychopathy but you have to admit, the Alt Right would be pretty boring without him. The guy has a good sense of humour

325k immigrants of non-western background in Norway according to wikipedia. Total population 5,28 million. 1/16 non western. Most of them probably concentrated in Oslo and other big cities. Not that bad. Yet.

But then again it's a tiny country compared to France, Germany and the UK.

If their parents loved Norway so much then maybe they wouldn't have immigrated

>now

Nah. Soy boys look like this.

Hahahaha I got called a hitler IST WAYSIS on faceberg for posting the earrape version of the Norwegian anthem

How many more shill threads are you gunna make soyboy faggot?

He's also a lot better than the Hitchens brothers, beady eyes.

The only thing I know about Norway are stories my grandfather told me when he visited there.

He brought back a bunch of those wooden horses and troll figures, as well as the worst case of mutant athlete's foot you could imagine. He said he got it from the sauna.

That SoyBoy gape

>GCSE as a way to rate intelligence

Is this what pol has become now

>nice little inside joke you got going on there Sup Forums
>would be a shame if someone fagged it up and ruined it for ya

True, peter is just a doomsayer so it gets old quick

>youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM

So how hard is Norway to immigrate to anyway?

Another shitcucked Nordic state. If its not Finland, then its a liberal shithole.

Spencer is just being the plant that he is. The fact you idiots think he exists for any reason besides to discredit us is very precious

Did they not Ban him? Seems most of Europe is afraid of Richard speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3kClyizuuQ
It will never be what it used to, but we're still OK.
Outside of Oslo, Norway is still very hwite.

Soyboys aren't masculine nor feminine
Richard Spencer is definitely masculine

spence is a turbofaggot