My Hero Acadamia / Boku No Hero Acadamia

This is the face of a dangerous villain.

This cute birb saved Deku's team from being eliminated, say something nice to him.

That is the face of a shameless slut that could teach Ochaco a thing or two about prostitution

how powerful is Inko at her absolute maddest?

These threads are getting cancerous with retarded shippingshit and overthinking

>yfw Inko actually does turn out to be a villain or the traitor

>Momo totally grossed out by bacon
Hori sinking the delusions hard

How will Izuku react when the villains go after his mommy?

I never read the manga but every episode I grow to love some of the characters more. Birb boy is going up there
He can't top this madman, though

Pick your favorite MHA and post how you would improve their costume.

He's cute

Mineta (the insides are made from his skin, just like Mt.Lady's costume)

madness

Terror, then pure abject horror once he sees her rip their entrails out if their bodies.

I didn't understand the point of Deku not getting the 10 million headband back. If they're going to just conveniently have Tokoyami nab them 4th place, why not just let him have 1st place to begin with? It's not like Todoroki's team wouldn't have been in second had they lost it anyway.

i love him

How would he react if instead of a villain going after her, she gets randomly shot to death by a troubled youth while visiting America/Europe? If Midoriya complains about it, he will be branded racist (villain) by BLM.

What's the point of letting him place first again? This puts them in equal standing coming into their actual match, makes more sense narratively. The head band was also practically snatched off panel. It would've been lame.

Inko will never be able to afford a vacation.

Go back to Sup Forums

MC winning everything makes for a boring story.

But them getting through by a deus ex somehow makes it better? Explain yourselves.

Deku's mom is the shadow leader of the League of Villains. Her power isn't whatever we saw before. She orchestrates all the attacks on All Might, and subsequently UA, in an effort to make her son lose interest for fear of his own health. She's constantly hoping for his safety, and she outright opposes All Might at one point. It's safe to say she's only trying to remove Deku's idol to keep him from doing something stupid in the future.

Who got through a Deus ex?

I would also add that Todoroki's attention would've been naturally on guarding the highest point one on his neck, which is why Tokoyami went for the forehead one.

These threads are why generals should be banned from Sup Forums.

nobody is forcing you to be here fag just come back wen a chapther or episode is release

Thank you for securing the last post Grapesfriend but you seem to have made a tiny mistake there? It's the other way around.

Oh shit my autism is getting to the next level.

Deku will be the next OfA after Deku.

There is one character in the series who has both the desire and skillset to obtain OfA for themselves. And whose name has the right pun (Ju or To).

Himiko Toga.

Send help

>implying Ochako needs to be taught

I could totally see Inko being an incredibly feared villain who retired before she had Izuki, or perhaps even because she had him.

Are there any pro heroes who would fail UA's entrance exam? Like Midnight, for example.

Eraserhead, too. Unless he went full kung-fu, but I doubt he was that good 15 years ago.

Aizawa

ms joke

0% chance that someone with his quirk wouldn't be a recommendation student.

And in the recommendation race, he obviously shut down the quirk of anyone in front of him.

She might have used her slut ways to also become a recommendation student. We don't know if the girls had to do the same thing as the boys...

the entrance exam is different than in the past rigth?

This ain't about recommendation students tho. This is about how flawed the current entrance exam is.

Yeah, I think they introduced robos only this year.

Maybe. He'd still be recommended.

Present Mic is jobber incarnate

>This is about how flawed the current entrance exam is.
It isn't flawed. The hoi polloi deserve to be filtered like this.

If you're so good, then show off at the Sports Festival like the Shinso creep. He's definitely gonna replace the half-black soon.

best boys

There's no way he couldn't scream loud enough to completely fuck a robot's sensors and shit, if not destroy it outright

All he had to do was open his mouth.

i have to write my master thesis in three days.

hopefully i can become a mad man like Deku.

>Waste a whole year just because your quirk only works on humans
No

I want to cum inside Pop Step.

Yes.

His quirk is also horrible for being a pro hero. If he ever gets famous, that's the end of his career.

Get in line

He just has to stay out of public eye like Aizawa, or wear costumes with masks he can change regularly so they don't recognize him. Use a voice changer like some other user proposed. It's totally doable.

The difference between him and Aizawa is that Aizawa's power still works even if you know about him. But the moment they recognize Shinsou, he's dead.

From the man himself, the MVP this episode is Iida.

I mentioned the Aizawa thing to minimize the number of people aware of him, for absolute anonymity he can do the other things I said.

Well yeah, if we look at the net gain of points everyone made possible, 10 million is a whole lotta more than anything, so statistically, of course he's the MVP.

Don't you ever say these things about best mom ever again.

iida is the mvp of my heart

>Deku will be the next OfA after Deku
Excuse me?

i stop reading afther that

More like shittiest mom ever
>would prefer her son to keep being a bullied neurotic incapable of reaching his only dream, just so that she wouldn't have to worry about his health

Mothers worry about their children. It's what they do. She didn't say she didn't want him to be a hero just that she didn't want him to go back to UA because it was getting targeted. If a school was had two terrorist attacks within the same year it wouldn't be surprising that some parents would want to send their kids somewhere else.

>worry about his health
he could die user also he is goin to a school that is incapable of stop villans from atacking them

She said he could go to some other hero school though

>tfw no urara doujin where she femdoms deku and NTRs him with everyone in the school while denying him the ability to cum as he watches bakugo explode inside her womb and her pupils forming hearts right away as she drools from the pleasure of being seen by deku

Deku(Toga)

I wanted to catch people's attention, but apparently it sounded too dumb.

We will get FakeDeku, because finally Toga can absolutely become someone else, normally quirks are too much of a hassle to deal with, but NOW THERE'S ONE THAT CAN BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH INGESTING BLOOD. OH JOLLY.

She said she thinks Deku would be happy if he never got the quirk. She does not understand first thing about him and what's important to him in life.

deku need to "want" to transer in order to afo to work

Who's life do you think Inko will take first?
My bet is either Momo or Todo.

I feel kind of awful. I've only been watching the english dubs because I'm watching it with two other people I got into the series. I can just rip the dubs straight away later on air date.
Now I don't even bother watching the subs now.

When I said "skillset to obtain OfA" I meant it.

That's not how it works

Are you saying he would want to give it to uraraka? I could only see that happening if he was convinced he was on his deathbed and he had to transfer it ASAP

So when you think Ochako will be revealed to be the traitor?

Nice blog

That's not that hard to set up

Thanks faggots. Jesus-chan blesses thee.

It's possible but it's full of holes, she'd also have to get him alone, and he'd have to get it back somehow from the psycho. I can't see this happening

Well, considering Toga does want to kill him and take his place, that's not so far-fetched.

I could see that at some point, Deku is badly injured, we cut to another place for a while, he comes back, still injured, but the rest of the scene is cut.

I doubt that will be the case. Toga will only temporarily take her form to convince Deku to give OfA to her.

Also, does anyone know if the rumors of the current arc being as long as Chimera Ant arc are true? Because holy moly that's about as long as the series has been from now on.

Who said anything about him getting it back? Toga is only satisfied when the other is DEAD.

>Who said anything about him getting it back? Toga is only satisfied when the other is DEAD.
Oh well, i guess if you want to write a fanfic

WHOA DIGITS.

I think Hori is madman enough to do that for real and shift the focus of the series. It would be a wild fucking twist tho.

>anti-gravity sex

No, I don't think that's remotely possible

I'm an autistic theorycrafter. I think anything is possible.

God I hate fucking shape shifters.
I just...really really hate shape shifters.

It always boils down to creepy sexual crap and identity theft with them.

What did she mean by this?

Exactly what it means? They would've lost their confrontation with Izuku had Iida not used his special move.

They couldn't have stolen deku's band without him.

And Toga hits basically both of those buttons, eh?

Really, after Kemi, it's not even unreasonable to just expect that Toga is always there.

Without Recipro Burst they wouldn't have taken the 10mil headband. It's not rocket science, unlike his legs.

Think this was second time Momo commended Iida for his heroic competence. The first time was when his team lost, and he protected the missile.

Iida is a good boy, he's worth commending.

She is saying that even autistic Iida whom she laughed at in front of all the girls when they were judging him as bf material, is gonna score with her sooner than bacon (never).

He's a fake hero from a family of fake heroes.

Stain-posting is back in fashion I see

I can't you can access Sup Forums from Tartarus.

believe

>stain spend the rest of his life shitposting in Sup Forums
truly the most terrible fate

Why wasn't Bakugou expelled/arrested after he attempted murder on Deku during the Hero/Villain test?

Dude was just playing his role as the hot-headed villain a little too well. It's called method acting.